Mystery Solved

Wake Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mystery Solved

When the dinner was done the members slowly prepared to go to bed. They spotted TOP and Seungri still sitting in the same position as they one they were left in. Seungri was snoring softly on his hyung’s laps and the other one had his arms encircled around him. Jiyong slowly patted TOP’s shoulder and, unfortunately, they both woke up.

“Hey, it’s time to get some rest. We have to wake up early tomorrow.”

“Nghhh...” Seungri groaned and looked up at Jiyong.

His eyes suddenly lit up and he extended his hands to him with a foolish smile. Jiyong raised his eyebrow trying to understand.

“Pick me up, hyuuung!~ I wanna a piggyback ride!~” he said and giggled. “Teehee~”

Seungri giggled. Something was really off. Nonetheless, he decided to do as the younger idol asked. He turned around and waited Riri to hop on. The whole incident was watched by the members whose jaws dropped. The leader and the maknae have done it a few times, but it was usually fan service; therefore, this was something new for them. Seriously, what was going on? Seungri’s evil and cunning personality was… gone. Jiyong stood up with Riri, who was still giggling, on his back. While the maknae’s behavior was indeed cute, it was also worrisome at the same time.

“Happy?” the leader asked the maknae.

The older one couldn’t hold back his smile when Seungri nodded vigorously.

“Let’s conquer the world! There shall be no one who could stop us!” the maknae said and pointed in the direction of their bedrooms.

The members chuckled at the cry and scattered to their own rooms.

They had no idea how exhausting the next day will be.

It was seven o’clock when TOP’s phone rang. He looked at the screen, saw Seungri’s face and frowned. Why did the little devil call him when he was just a few meters away from him?

“Yes?” TOP answered hesitantly.

“Hyung, my hip hurts. Can you pick me up, pleaaase?~” Seungri said, with a voice full of aegyo. 

“Ah, okay. I will be there soon. Give me five minutes,” TOP replied and quickly packed his things.

He had yet another photo shoot today. He sighed and hung his bag over his shoulder. Then he went and entered Seungri’s room. The maknae was lying on his bed, but was dressed and prepared to go. But where?

“Are you going somewhere today?” TOP asked as he approached the younger one.

“I don’t wanna stay here alone,” Seungri pouted and extended his arms towards his hyung. “I wanna go with you~”

“You know that you should be resting, right?” TOP replied, but still picked him up, bridal style at that. He sighed as he felt how light the boy was. “You lost weight, didn’t you?”

“I don’t know, because I don’t care,” Seungri answered lightly, as if it was nothing special.

The older idol just rolled his eyes and they left the bedroom.

“Oh, hey TOP-hyung, Riri,” Jiyong greeted them and raised his eyebrow at the view when the pair entered the living room. 

“His hip hurt,” TOP immediately said, already expecting that other members will ask.

“I see,” the leader indicated to Daesung, who was sitting on the sofa, to turn the camera on. He wanted to make sure that this childish version of Seungri was recorded. No matter how Jiyong loved the maknae, the older idol really wanted to see Riri’s face when he was back to his senses.

“Come here, to your hyung!” Jiyong then opened his welcoming arms.

“Nooo~ I belong to TOP-hyung this time~” Seungri said as he strengthened his embrace around TOP’s neck. “I am done with you, Jiyongie!” 

TOP looked down at the maknae who was grinning foolishly in his arms. ‘This kid never ceases to surprise me,’ Jiyong thought as he laughed inside.

“All right,” the leader finally said, “let’s go eat our breakfast, shall we?” 

He glanced at Daesung who raised his thumb confirming that everything was recorded Then he quickly called the hospital and asked about the sudden change in the maknae’s behavior. The members watched him nod and walk around the living room as he talked with the staff. Afterwards, he hung up and sat to the table with the rest of the idols.

“The nurse said that the medication that Seungri is now consuming is a very effective one – it is the type that will let him heal faster than if he was on regular pills. Apparently, he asked for them himself and the doctors agreed. However, this medicine has a side effect that we are currently experiencing,” Jiyong explained. “The consequences – in this case: changes in behavior – vary from person to person.  According to the doctors, he should be done with this medication tomorrow. Then he will be switching to milder one and he should be back to normal in no time.”

The members nodded, now understanding the maknae’s odd behavior.

“Although, I must say that it was fun to spend some time with this type of Seungri-ah,” Youngbae added grinning. “I can’t wait to see his face of regret when he sees the videos. I’m such a sadist.”

Everyone burst in laughter of approval. The maknae just sat there eating his breakfast and not understanding what was going on. As the members continued to eat their meal while casually talking about their plans, Seungri’s face suddenly lit up and a smile appeared on his face.

“What’s going on, Riri?” TOP – who was sitting next to him – asked.

“Can I go with you to the photo shoot?” the maknae asked and gave his all to make the cutest puppy eyes he could muster.

And it worked immediately. TOP stayed silent for a second, not knowing what to say. On the one hand he wanted the maknae to stay and rest, but on the other, he also desired to spend some time with the new cute-Riri. His eyes moved to the leader who was sitting on the other side of Seungri. Jiyong simply shrugged his shoulders saying that he can do whatever he wants. As they have seen, no matter where Riri was he would probably do something crazy that will make them worry; therefore, it would be even better if he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter