Exams & Number

You are Beautiful

Exams week started for all the 3rd year students and everyone of them have been cramming about their studies, and rarely they left their dorm to go out and hang out or fools arounds when exams started.

It will be a hellish week for them and if they want to graduate they have to make it through with a good grades which is very rare for some universities to fixed on what sort of grades they have to get for them to be able to proceed onto their next semester. And for the 3rd year students they have to get at least the passing mark of 80% or above which is not easy.

Everybody was lowkey busy studying till night falls and none of the juniors, freshmen or even the seniors saw the 3rd years hanging out much for their exams week. Their university usually make sure that each of the students from different year have their own months of activities, exams, practicals and even semester break except for festive holidays. The head master of the university is not the person who likes to collide things together so he make sure that they all have their own time. 

For examples, for month of June, it is the month of all the 3rd years to have their exams by the end of the month but it will last about two weeks of June, then August will be for the seniors who will have their semester's exams like how the 3rd years are currently going through.

Around the month of August, the 3rd will have their semester break for at least a week or if the head master were kind enough, he will grant them two weeks at most and starts their new semester again by the mid of August and the cycles goes on for the other student years as well.

The juniors and freshmen won't be having any exams not until October so they mostly have lots of classes and practicals and also club activities, so it's an easy time for them to just relax and enjoy their semester.

~

Daniel hadn't been able to see Seongwoo after he had bailed in the middle of his dance routine six days ago, and on the seven day he still didn't get to see the older and he knows best to not and bother him since Seongwoo and the rest of the others who are in the same year as him will be having their first semester paper tomorrow and he doesn't want to pissed off the older by bothering him.

It was lunch time and Daniel is not in the mood to enjoy his lunch which all his friends took noticed of him being sulky that afternoon. 

"Can I take a quick guess by the looks of you being all moody and sulky, I guess that Seongwoo sunbae ignored you for the whole week? Or was it because he just couldn't handle hanging out with you anymore."

Daniel shots Jaehwan his deepest glare he could muster but he turned away after a short while, slamming his face back on the table. He know he was being a kid but he feels like if he didn't see Seongwoo even for a short period of time, his energy will drained out of his body and he'll be left without any power. Yeap, he is so whipped over the older that he keep telling himself that Seongwoo is the reason why he could always be so hyper and active whenever he sees or even talk to the older. Yeap, Seongwoo is his energy pills.

"He's right though. You sat there looking like a lifeless zombie. What gives?" asked Hyunbin, slurping his strand of pasta into his mouth.

"Seongwoo sunbae is what gives. I haven't seen him or heard from him and I know its the exam week but I want to see him so badly." Daniel admits, he missed the older so much. He's gonna die soon if he didn't get to see Seongwoo in the next 24 hours. He's too whipped. 

"Ughh, save your lame excuses and you sound so in lovestruck. Don't you think you'll get your chance with sunbae? I mean, he obviously forcing himself to be friends with you just so that you could shut up or..."

"Sunbae is not like that! So you better shut your mouth, Kim Jaehwan. I'm not in the mood to gets into a fight or anything." Daniel half yells at Jaehwan, and half of the students in the cafeteria turned to look at him before they continue on.

"Sorry.." said Daniel, burying his face into his palm. 

"It's fine, sorry. Didn't mean to make you angry and I know Seongwoo sunbae is not that type of person." said Jaehwan, stabbing his fork into the meat he keeps on playing with before he shoved into his mouth. "Give him time. You'll see him again next week or...." Jaehwan trailed off when he caught a familiar figure walked into the cafeteria with two more familiar figures who trails behind him. "Ohh, there he is." 

Daniel shots his head up and turned to where he is sure Jaehwan is looking at and smiles when he sees what he have been asking for.

~

Seongwoo, Minhyun and Jonghyun just finished off their second test that afternoon and they all decided to have a quick bite down by their cafeteria before they headed to the library to kill some time before their next paper starts at 4 pm.

"That was hard but not as hard as the first one. Ahh, we still have like a week and a half more to go before we are free from this hellish week." said Minhyun, groaning in frustration as he walks into the cafeteria.

"Yeah and man the next one will be ever harder though. Oh god, they should at least make some more easier paper for the first day." Jonghyun sigh, giving his shoulder a little massage to ease up the stiffness.

"Stop complaining." is Seongwoo's only respond. He's not trying to sound like those papers were easy for him or anything, but he doesn't like when someone is complaining about it. And Seongwoo too finds that their test earlier was dead hard and he prays that he'll pass them, he even pray for Minhyun and Jonghyun too.

"Not complaining just whining." Minhyun retorts which Seongwoo just scoffed at him.

They went through the menu, scanning the whole digital screen before they placed their orders. While they wait, Seongwoo felt a tap on his shoulder and he turned to find Daniel standing and smiling at him.

Minhyun and Jonghyun stared at the blonde male in confusion. They know who he is but they were confused on why the younger came up to Seongwoo.

"Sunbae, how was your test going? I'm cheering for you and do your best. I even pray for you to pass all the test with flying colors since you are really smart and I'm sure you can ace them all. And ohh, make sure eat properly and sleep well. Don't force yourself on cramming because it's not good." Daniel wanted to laugh at himself at the last part because he's the person who always likes crammed up at the last minute before their test.

"Uhh, thanks. Will do." Seongwoo replied and Daniel smiles back at him even wider and Seongwoo feels like the sun just shone directly onto his face. 'Too bright.' as what Seongwoo thought and he always finds that the younger's smile are too bright for him. It's not a bad thing but Seongwoo never have once smiles back at the younger when the blonde would always flashed him with the brightest one.

Daniel turned his eyes away from Seongwoo and landed on the two other males which stood behind the older, he gave them a bow. "Kang Daniel and...uhh Seongwoo sunbae's friend. We became friend about three weeks ago and I wish all the best for all of you. Good luck! Fighting!" he pumped up his fist to the three older males before he gave them another bow, his smile before he walks away from them.

They all watched Daniel walks away until he sat back at a group of two other males at one of the table located in the middle of the cafeteria.

"Wow, you never told us that you made friends with Kang Daniel. You need to spill the details soon." Jonghyun smirk. Their order came soon after and they left the place after they grabbed their food. Seongwoo glanced at Daniel and caught the younger looking at him, and when he sees that the younger saw him looking, Daniel waves him goodbye and gave Seongwoo a thumbs up as sort of encouragement. Seongwoo unconsciously waves back at Daniel.

~

The first week of exams ended and it's the weekend. For the whole two days, they had finally able to breathe easily again. For at least these two days. They all needed it. 

Seongwoo have been thinking a lot lately for the past week, and it was not abou books, his studies, his exams or even about himself or not even Citrus or his parents. But he was thinking a lot about Daniel and it suprised him actually.

He wonders why the younged have been keeping his head and mind occupied for the past week when he should have been focusing on his exams. He tried brushing him off his mind with books, or playing with Citrus but nothing could make him kick Daniel off his head.

Was it because of Daniel's word of encouragement on the first day of his exams that made him think of Daniel or was it because of his smile that have been very contagious all of sudden, much to Seongwoo dismay. 

He shouldn't be like this, he shouldn't think about the younger at all. "Get him out of your mind, Seongwoo ah. You don't want that incident to happen again. No, never...Right, books...need to get my nose into my books." he said, shaking his head all around before he stretch his hand out for his book. Citrus climb up onto his lap the moment he starts reading. He Citrus head absentmindedly as he was too into his book, earning a fond purring from the cat.

It's only 15 minutes when he started reading until Seongwoo groans loudly, making Citrus jolts and jump off him when he groan.

He grab his phone on the coffee table and slide it open. He scroll through his contact list and stops when he sees the person he was searching for. He quickly send a text to the person.

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

SeongHyung: Jihoonie, you once told me that Daniel ask for my phone number that evening in his dance studio?

Hoonie: Yeah he did. Why did you ask?

SeongHyung: Well....can you pass my number to him?

Hoonie: Wha...... Wait..you want me to share your number with..him? Wait, what happen?

SeongHyung: Nothing happen...I just kind of feel bad? I mean, I rejected his request on wanting my number on the first day we became friend and he asked you which you reply saying that I don't like my number to be given out without my permission which is true but now, I just feels that I was kind of mean. So I'm giving you my permission to share my number to Daniel. Can you do that? I can't do it myself because I need to focus on my exams and you know how hard medicals is.

Hoonie: Ohhh!! OHHH!! It will be my pleasure to give your number to Daniel hyung!! I can do that. He's gonna cry in happiness later. *lol emojis*

SeongHyung: Why will he cry though?

Hoonie: What? Ohhh....no, nothing. I was just blabbering...I mean, it's a typo sorry bout that hyung.. Anyway, good luck on your test!! I'll text Minhyun hyung and Jonghyun hyung later. HWAITING!!

SeongHyung: Yeah....thanks.

~

"I'm giving my number away does not mean I'm starting to trust him. Just wanting him to know that he's a cool kid." Seongwoo said to himself after he finished texting Jihoon. He still not trusting Daniel and this is his way of being friendly because Daniel was too nice to him so he thinks that it won't be a bad idea to give away his number at the younger.

After that, Seongwoo focused back on his book.

 

_________

 

DOUBLE UPDATE!!! I JUST MAKE A DOUBLE UPDATE FOR THIS FIC xDDDDDD

Hahahahahaha whahahahahahaha *laughs like a mad man*

*wipes away my tears* Sorry, man...My head can't stop with this freaking fic of mine lol

Hahahaha Seongwoo is starting to get more open now and he even gives away his phone number to Daniel (FINALLY!!)

One more chapter before I start about Seongwoo's past ^^...please wait okay :DDD

Comments and typos alert :DD

UPVOTE if you can hahahaha