Zoned Out

You are Beautiful

It's the week of the dance competition and Daniel is restless. As the leader of the group, he takes full responsibilties on his team members and making sure that everyone is fit and healthy for the day of their battle.

He had stayed up most nights just to make sure that their dance step are perfectly in sync and everything is smooth.

Daniel even stayed at the studio after hours just to sharpen up his own steps and sometime he was accompanied by Woojin and Hyeongseob or any others of s. He is more responsible with the b-boying part which really gonna the show stealer of the day.

Jisung and Taewoong would come to make sure that he's all good and making sure that Daniel isn't overworking himself much because the last time he did, the blonde ended up stay in bed with high fever and even getting his ankle sprained or broken that they had to put him to full bed rest for a month or just simply put the cast on.

He know that he shouldn't be too worked up but he can't help it. He never wanted to lead anyone and he's no leader to begin with but the previous senior said that Daniel were born to lead and he have a bright future besides the rest of others. That's why he pointed Daniel to take over the college dance team and lead them to success until his last day of college. He accepted it without a second thought and only with excitement. Now, he knows how much it's a burden to lead and making sure everything goes on way he wants and all sorts every day.

He was more stressed out previous year after he took over the dance team, but just recently the stress slowly decreasing after he met Seongwoo.

Perhaps when he sees the older walking around campus, or texting him which ended up with a short reply or no reply at all, or just bumped into him by accident, or just goes on to annoyed the older during his shift at the infirmary is enough for Daniel to feel better when he goes for practice. Seongwoo helped him a lot now, with the older constantly asking if he's okay or stopping by the studio to see him and the group practicing or just smile at Daniel, is a pure bliss for Daniel.

Seongwoo helped him so much, now with the getting even closer and closer and even, if what he think they are doing right now, openly flirting to one another. You could say that it's flirting since Daniel would often compliment how handsome Seongwoo is and the constellations moles are adorable, and the older would retorts back with the same compliment on how Daniel's blonde hair making him stands out the most and how his bunny teeth is cute when they sticked up everytime he smiles.

Well, it just happen recently in the past week which really a drastic changes in their friendship but Daniel never seems to notice about Seongwoo's giving him hints. He was damn oblivious despite the openly flirting.

~

"Daniel, you need to calm your down. The competition is not even starting in the next 2 days and you're making a big fuss for almost 3 whole hours now. Get a grip." Jaehwan groans, as he ran his hand up and down his face. He watches how the blonde was mumbling something incoherently and pacing back and forth in their shared dorm room and then stopping in the middle of the living room and doing whatever sort of motions as Jaehwan think would be from his dance step for the competitions before he continue with the pacing and the mumbling.

The blonde didn't reply or try to retorts at the shorter male because he as too deep in his thoughts to even listen to Jaehwan.

"Desperate times calls for desperate measures." with that Jaehwan fished out his phone and starts dialing up Jisung, Taewoong and Hyunbin. He even sent a short text to Seongwoo without Daniel knowing. (courtesy of Minhyun, ohh the handsome Minhyun)

 

King Hwan: I need help. Urgent matters which resolved around a certain 'PEACH' looking human being in my dorm right.

Eomma Sung: Why, what's wrong with Daniel?

King Hwan: I didn't say that it's Daniel.

Model Binnie: Yeah, like there is anybody else that fits your description on a peach human being other than Daniel.

Appa Woong: Does this have anything to do with his dance competition again?

King Hwan: No or....maybe, yes and I didn't say that it's Daniel.

Eomma Sung: Shut up, Jaehwan. Stop being persistent and tell us what's wrong with him that you need us to come by.

King Hwan: *pouty emoji* Fine. Well, because the freaking guy is currently not in his right mind and I need urgent help from you guys before he decides to uhhh do something crazy and out of his mind.

Appa Woong: Like what? Jump out of the window? Cut himself with a knife?

Model Binnie: Hyung~ Being scary and dramatic.

Eomma Sung: You, Choi Taewoong need to shut that evil mouth of yours. Daniel is not crazy and stop thinking that he'll go and kill himself when this competition is the most important thing for him and our college.

King Hwan: I thought, Seongwoo sunbae is his most important thing..

Appa Woong: Seongwoo? Ohh, Daniel major huge crush. Wow, I guess he is the most important beside the competition.

Model Binnie: What? How come I didn't know about this.

King Hwan: About what? Niel's huge crush on Ong Seongwoo?

Eomma Sung: He told us months ago remember? 

Model Binnie: Ohh...right, I forgot.

 

They keep on going until Jaehwan paused to see what the blonde is doing. Daniel is zoning out. Ohh damn, he need the help right now or Daniel will be drag to hell by Satan soon.

Before Jaehwan could punched in his text to their group chat, there was another 'ding' coming in not from the group chat. A wide grin came across the shorter male. He immediately type a short reply for the person texted him.

"Ohh, Daniel is gonna go whiplash over this." evil snickers left out the boy's mouth as he eyed the still zoning out Daniel.

~

About 20 minutes later, someone came knocking on the door and Jaehwan dashed towards the door.

He opened the door for Seongwoo and before the older could even greet him, he was already being pulled in by Jaehwan with a mischevous smirk flashed across the younger's face which make the older a bit scared of whatever the boy is planning about.

"Hyung, please fix him. I can't stay because I have choirs coming in an hour, so I gotta roll!"

Jaehwan didn't let the older say a word and straigh away grab his backpack, giving a the older a knowing wink and a smirk before he's out of the room. Seongwoo could swear he could hear the younger laughing loudly through the hallway.

Seongwoo turned to face the zoning out, dazing Daniel sitting on the couch. He's a mumbling mess, all because of the dance battle coming soon.

 

____

 

Nice one Jaehwan ah hahahaha evil king :333

Hello and hola guys, new chapter is up and not really that good but it'll do until the next chapter be out tonight xDDD

Please expect some fluffy moments on the next chapter and I hope you guys will love it though

The thing that you all have been waiting for is coming so be prepare ^^

Anyway, leave your comments my lovelies and sorry for the typos hihihi

Ciao!!