Ong Seong Woo

You are Beautiful

Mother hen: Yah! Kang Daniel!! You better get your out the bed right now!

Mother hen: KANG DANIEL!! You better get up NOW!

Mother hen: D A N I E L!!!!!

Mother hen: LAZY !! YOU BETTER GET UP NOW!!! MRS YOO IS SO GONNA KILL YOU!!

 

Kang Daniel, 2nd year student majoring in dance and suprisingly science is dead. Too deep into his slumber to even bring himself to wake up this morning due to his late night working through his freaking paper which due in a two days from now. He freaks out about not even starting a single word for his science paper because he was too focused on his dance team.

The said blonde groans when he felt his phone keep on vibrating and then his alarm screaming on his bedside table. The constant beeping indicating he had new messages was practically annoying that he angrily snatch his phone to check it out.

The first thing he sees was the time, 0742 am. Daniel bolts out of his bed at the time he just saw. "!" he cursed, scrambling off his bed, taking a quick shower and changed into whatever clothes he could find laying around his room.

"Good mor-" his roomates and bestfriend, Jaehwan sat comfortably at the kitchen's table with a bowl of cereals in his hand and was about to wish Daniel a good morning only to be ignore by the sprinting Daniel who slammed the front door till he feels like the whole apartment shaking like an earth quake just strike. "Ning?" he ended, blinking before shrugging and continue on his bowl of cereal. "Must be late for class." he mutters.

~

Daniel pass by lots of teachers and other students who were making their way towards their own respective classes that morning, he says 'Good morning' to almost everyone he pass by in a light speed and also saying, 'Coming through,' or 'Excuse me, I'm late,' as he dash so fast that he feels like he's floating, as if he didn't even touch the ground at all or like he was running for his life who is chased by a bunch of hungry cheetah.

Daniel as he continue sprinting across campus to his class because he was so so late and the teacher of his first day today is not a type of teacher you can mess with. Mrs. Yoo will kill them with her murderous eyes if any of her students were to be late even if its only a minute or two. Which is why Daniel is currently running wildly towards his class, trying to save his from the wrath of Mrs. Yoo.

He catch a glance of a guy sitting on a bench at the open field of their campus, focusing on whatever book he was reading, but what made Daniel look at him was because of how he looks like. The guy was a hottie, too handsome and too real for even thinking that he’s a living person. Daniel was gawking, eyes fixated at the guy until he stumble off his feet, falling flat on the ground, face first and that was really painful.

The blonde groans, rubbing his face, he heard few other students gave him a snicker but he choose to ignore them. Daniel quickly grabs all his books and bag. He almost head butting a person who suddenly appeared in front of him, and the said guy was fast enough to pull away before Daniel’s head collides with his chin.

The guy pass one of Daniel’s book to him, before turning away and walk off. Daniel didn’t even get to say thanks as he watch the guy walks away. It was the dude he saw earlier which is basically the very reason why he tripped and fall.

Daniel feels like his heart skipped a beat. He thinks he might have fell in love with the unknown guy at first sight. He stared at the guy's back for a while after he finally disappear into one of the campus building. He was completely in awe until he snapped back into reality, checking his watch and he was about to get penalized by Mrs Yoo. 2 minutes more. Without thinking he quickly ran for his life for his class and once he reached his class, sighing in relief when he finds that Mrs Yoo haven't came in yet, he seated himself at his usually seats beside Hyunbin, another one of his bestfriend.

"You're lucky Mrs Yoo were not in yet, if not she surely will ask you to run around the field for an hour or two. You know how she love to make our life miserable." Hyunbin said, smiling as he watch how Daniel was panting, gasping for air as he try to catch his breath. He was sweating because he just did a whole freaking 15 minutes marathon across campus.

"Yeah....today is....not my day....She need to find....someone else...to get them running around....the field." he said between his breath, wiping away all his sweats with his sleeve.

"Guess she's not in luck then. Everyone have safely arrived before she do, so thats a win for us. But you almost go caught and speaks of the devil."

They all focused on the front of the class, once the door slides open and the devil Mrs Yoo walked in, looking snobbish as always. Nose high with pride. Some pride.

"I see everyone is well seated. Good that nobody is late for my class today. I was thinking of who will be the lucky person that's gonna go running around the field for two hours today, hmm but guess there is no lucky person today. Shame. Anyway let's start our lessons for today." 

Damn, can't she be nicer for once. What's up with her anyway, always looking for someone so she can punish them. Daniel thought.

They continue the lesson in a very quiet and lots of focus. Nobody should look away or out of the window but just onto the slides and the yapping of whatever Mrs Yoo is talking about, and the white board. Answer some of the questions being asked, and for once Daniel manage to get the answers right which he earned a click tongue from Mrs Yoo. She was expecting that Daniel won't be able to answer her correctly while Daniel smirks at her after answering, sitting back down.

Not today Mrs Yoo. I'm not gonna go stand outside the classroom for 30 minutes looking like an idiot.

Daniel was bored to death, eyes keeps on gazing at the wall clock as it tik tok and there is about 30 more minutes before Mrs Yoo's class ends. He decided to look out of the window, and his eyes caught on a certain raven haired male, sitting under a large tree which the shadow casted upon the said male. Even from where Daniel is in, he definitely know who the raven haired male is. The same guy he met this morning, the one who made him stumble off his foot and fell, the one who he obviously, surely knows that had stole his heart.

”Mr Kang, care to share with your classmates on what are you staring at that you ignoring my lessons?”

He looks away from the window, eyes were wide as he watched how all his clasmates have their eyes on him. Hyunbin had raised an eyebrow looking at him.  "Nothing....interesting, sorry." he apologize and Mrs Yoo furrowed her eyerbrows before she turned back to continue her lessons. 

"Bro, what the hell are you looking at?" Hyunbin whispered as he leaned closer to his friend, catching him looking back out of the window. He tried to follow his friend's gaze to what have been pulling him to look, as he guess the same place he just stared at. Hyunbin's eyes drops on a raven haired male sitting under the large tree. 

~

He squinted his eyes as if he tries to get a better look on the guy that had caught Daniel staring for the second time. Hyunbin manage to get a cleared view after the raven haired male turned his head a little to his left, and Daniel was muttering, 'oh, he turned his head.' lowly more like to himself rather than to Hyunbin. Hyunbin definitely knows who the guy was after that.

"Isn't that Ong Seong Woo sunbae-nim?"

Hyunbin pulled back his face when Daniel just suddenly whiplash his head to look at him. "Ong Seong Woo...sunbae?"

The model looking male nods, "Yeah, Seong Woo sunbae is a 3rd year student majoring in medical. Next year will be his last year as a student then he's off to New York as what some of the rumors said before."

"New York? Why New York though? Wait, medical? I thought he's major in theater or drama with how devilishly handsome he is." yeap he just said the guy is devilishly handsome.

"He's gonna continue studying of course. Some say it's only a rumor, some say it's not New York but England. Or was it France?" Hyunbin tap his finger on his chin, trying to remember back all the rumors he heard about Seongwoo. "But maybe they're just rumors, who knows and he rarely talks. Despite how charming he is like you just said but sunbae never care about all that. He loves to sits alone with his favorite book as his companion, like how he is doing right now."

Daniel turned back towards Seongwoo, and Hyunbin was right the latter did have a book in his hand. He watches how Seongwoo's every moves, how he gracefully flip the pages to get onto the next one, then fixing his glasses when he felt like they are sitting just right about the tip of his nose, then on how he slightly stretch his arm out like he felt them starting to stiffen up. Daniel couldn't take his eyes off Seongwoo, now that he knows his name and Daniel will surely try to get closer one of this day, maybe perhaps even talk to him.

The bells rings and Daniel didn't feel like leaving yet, he felt Hyunbin nudging him and even telling him that their next class gonna start soon and they have to change class, but Daniel just shooed Hyunbin away muttering a 'you go ahead.'

"Daniel come on! We gonna skedaddle to class, which is SCIENCE!" Hyunbin shouts right next to Daniel's ear and that gets him to tear his gaze off the window and glared at the taller guy.

" Hyunbin, are you trying to make me go deaf or something. I know and I told you to leave first. I'll join you afterwards." Daniel said, rubbing his poor ear.

"Ohh, sunbae is leaving. Looks like his friends came to fetch him." Hyunbin eyes stared out of the window and Daniel follows as he see two males approaching Seongwoo and the raven haired glanced up to them for a second before he stood and leave together with the two males.

"Well then, time to go. COME ON!! Jisung hyung is gonna kick your if he finds out that you're gonna be late again and I'm not gonna take the responsibilites." Hyunbin said as he starts dragging Daniel out of the classroom.

Daniel's mind was still occupied with the raven haired male, or as he just learnt his name earlier thanks to Hyunbin. "Ong Seong Woo."

 

________

 

I didn't think that I would actually update this ff even before finishing up my FO5 ff -__-

Sorry, my mind was going wild and they keep telling me to post an update for this ff and here I am...

1st chapter is up :)) and don't worry, to those who happens to be reading my FO5 ff, I will update them in a day or two or maybe three ^^

To those who subscribed to my ff, thank you so much for supporting them :DD

I hope that you all enjoy my ff and this latest chapter ^^

Kindly take notes that there may be have some typos and errors in here and sorry about that. No proof read ;))

Leave your comments, jebal~

 

________

 

These are the supporting characters in this ff which will appear most of the time or will be mentioned. Some more characters will be introduce in the future.

CHARACTERS ARE:

Jisung: As Daniel's sunbae or hyung which they have been friends for many years and are actually one of the teacher at the uni, 26 years old.

Minhyun: As one of Seongwoo's closest friend that knows about his past and very supportive of him. 23 years old.

Jonghyun: Also one of Seongwoo's closest friend that also knows about his past and very protective over him. 23 years old.

Hyunbin: Daniel's best friend and class mate. He's a model. 22 years old.

Jaehwan: Also Daniel's best friend and roomate. He is majoring is vocal and secretly admiring Minhyun. 22 years old.

Taewoong: Known as one of Daniel's sunbae and also his friend who is currently dating Jisung. 26 years old.