Friends

You are Beautiful

Hi! Daniel chirped like a happy child when he finally able to meet Seongwoo sunbae since their first encounter with each other. Seongwoo however stood frozen as he raise an eyebrow at the blonde and then he furrowed them together before he calm himself.

"Can I help you?" he ask once again in a monotone way. 

Daniel still had his eyes fixated at the older. He's currently admiring the older standing in front of him. How insanely handsome the older is up closer and the three moles Daniel just noticed was beautiful, perfectly aligned like a constellation making it look like a triangle shape if you connect the dots. He was silence and Seongwoo feels really awkward with the way the blonde is staring at him. 'Another creep show.' he thought as he caught the bloned staring at him, eyes roaming all over his body and the blonde make him uncomfortable to be stared at.

He have to peer the boy out of his intense stare so he loudly clear his throat to get the blonde's attention at him and it work when he sees the boy shaking his head and back into looking at Seongwoo.

"I asked you, can I help you with anything." his voice is a little bit stern, eyes somehow show some discomfort as he stared at the blonde.

"Ohh...sorry, I didn't mean to...uhh, stare at you. And yes, I kind of...sprain my hand while I was practice dancing earlier. Can you see if they're okay?" asked Daniel trying to sound as convincing as he could because he know that his hand are okay.

Seongwoo stared at him for a good three seconds before he walk closer to inspect the blonde's hand. "Give me your hand." he said and Daniel stretch out his left hand for Seongwoo.

He shivers when he feels the older's hand grazing over his left hand. His touch was gentle and his skin feels so soft that Daniel wanted to lean down and pepper them with kisses but damn that would be akward since they don't one another. Of course as he gazed at the older who was focusing on his uninjured hand, he have give the older some motion when he find the older starts to furrowed his eyebrow, shooting a glance at Daniel.

Daniel immediately act like he was in pain. "Ahh..ow, it hurt."

Seongwoo squinted his eyes, "I didn't even do anything or even hold them that tight." 

Daniel stop, flustered when Seongwoo know that he was faking it. He smile sheepishly, his right hand scratching the back of his neck, somehow he was nervous.

Seongwoo purse his lip, still staring at Daniel before he let out a sigh, putting away the blonde's hand down. "You shouldn't play around with that. If there is nothing else, you can leave." he said without even looking at Daniel, turning away to sit back on his desk and start reading whatever he have left off with the human nerves.

Daniel without realizing it grab onto Seongwoo's wrist, to get the older's attention again and he actually make the older looked at him with pure discomfort by the sudden skinship. He pulls his hand away and apologize. 

"I'm sorry..I didn't mean to fake my injury and please don't tell the doctor or anybody else. I'm really sorry but....umm." Daniel couldn't get to say what he wanted to say next, because his reason behind the fake sprained hand is to just come by to see Seongwoo. The older would probably thinks that he's a weirdo or crazy.

"It's fine. Just leave and I won't tell." Seongwoo said deadpanned. He didn't care much if the guy was faking it or not. 

Daniel do find that Seongwoo is hard to trust someone or even gets into conversation because all the time he talks, he looks as if he wasn't enjoying it and they sounded like forced but Daniel don't care. As long as he can talk with the raven haired guy, and hearing him talk more than he always have is good enough. But he's gonna keep trying to get the older to be more open with him and other people around him.

"Umm, can I...come here every once in a while to...talk with you?" when Daniel said that, Seongwoo shots him a quizical yet again discomfort look. It as if he was judging him when Daniel said that, so he quickly bring his hand up to reassure the older, "No! I didn't mean to cross the line but I just want to get to know you, sunbae. I swear! That is my only reason."

Still not 100 percent sure if he can trust Daniel's word and it still feel akward to get someone like the younger to suddenly open up his feelings like that and wanted to, as he think to be friend with him.

"Why?" he asked, now both hand crossing over his chest, as he leaned on the desk. 

"Like I said, I just want to talk with you...or be friends with you, if you allow me to." Daniel bits his bottom lip. His nervousness is swelling up inside of him. Scared that Seongwoo will really thinks that he'd loss his mind but he won't stop trying.

"Again, why?" 

"No reason needed. Trust me, sunbae. I just wanted to be friends. Please. I know you have trust issues and I heard that you had not so good past from someone but I don't care all that. I just want to be friend and nothing more." he tried to get the older to trust him. He really wanted to be closer to the older and this is his only chance to get closer.

Seongwoo was contemplating whether he should let Daniel be his friend or not. He obviously doesn't need anymore friends other than Jonghyun and Minhyun, and he also not really in the mood to make new friends and when Daniel said he knows off his past, that was kind of a suprised to him. This guy who are a stranger to him and only meeting each other like once that morning knows about his past. Seongwoo is hard to get his heart open to someone or even talk with someone who he don't know and he really don't want to share his past to anyone beside his closest friends who already know about it.

"Please?" again Daniel begged. 

Seongwoo stared at the younger again. He sees that the younger seems to be anxious by waiting for his answer and he sounded very genuine but still Seongwoo is not so sure about it. He sigh, running hand over his hair, then fixing his glasses.

"Okay. We can be friend but I don't trust you, yet."

Once Seongwoo agrees to be friend, Daniel brightly smiles at the older. He never thought that it would be that easy to be friend with the older and he is one step ahead of getting Seongwoo to like him and of course he have to earn his trust first so Daniel will do whatever he can to earn Seongwoo's trust.

"On one condition. Just don't get too close to me or touching me. I don't like skinship." it came out like a poison when Seongwoo said it because he really mean it. He don't easily let someone get so close and iniate any skinship especially if the person is someone he just knew and also because he's not the type that like skinship much, while his two friends obviously enjoy skinship and they always do that to Seongwoo.

"Thanks sunbae." Daniel excitedly say. "Yeah." Seongwoo didn't need to ask how the blonde know that he is older than him since he remember the blonde said about him knowing his past, of course whoever told him would also told him that he is older. And he too also know that Daniel is a year younger since Jonghyun had said it before on the day he sat under the tree. The only thing he's not sure of is whether the blonde know his name or not. Maybe he do.

"Can we exchange phone number." Daniel's word bring him back out of his thought, he quickly answer with a monotone way and a slight poker face.

"No."

 

________

 

Ohh my god, please someone need to stop me from updating xDDD I can't keep my hands away from my laptop lol

And finally Daniel get's to talk and also we can see Seongwoo talking a bit more than his usual yes or no or okay and others xDDDD

And I actually plan on making Daniel keep on visiting the infirmary to see Seongwoo but I ended up making them as friends hahahaha

Hopefully it's not rushed though. It is Daniel first step onto becoming Seongwoo's lover or making Seongwoo falls for him. :DDDDD

Next chapter will be OngHwangHyun moments so stay tuned and also a little bit of NielSungHwanBin xDDDD

Comments!! and typos alert ;333