News

You are Beautiful

Since Seongwoo invited him to move in with him, Daniel have been a very happy puppy. That night he spent yet another day with Seongwoo, but nothing too fishy or steamy going on. It's only a simple dinner for the two of them, prepared by his handsome boyfriend (he helped, a little), and again bathing together (still no naughty stuff except some steamy make out) and lastly they cuddles on bed to sleep. The two exchanged some jokes, daily rumors and asked how their day were and so on until sleep took over them. It was perfect.

The next day, Seongwoo dropped him to college before the older went off to get some stuff for his house. The man still have so many things to do and there are few more decorations he needed to make before he fully furnished the place.

Everything till that day, which Daniel noticed, are not much. There is one leather couch, a coffee table, the kitchen was still quite bare and empty with few plates here and there. And even Seongwoo's room are still quite empty. However, that room will probably changed into his and Seongwoo's. Oh yeah baby, they are sharing and not splitting. That is one thing that Daniel is so hyped up about. The older had openly said that they will stay in one room, together and well, that is more than enough to make Daniel's heart flipped upside down.

Hyunbin and Jaehwan have been staring at their overly happy friend, eating his lunch with a wide grin plastered on his face. Then hearing the latter giggling to himself and mumbling something incoherent, that probably only Daniel know what is he talking about and perhaps another life form that is from other planet.

He looks like he was possessed by a ghost. Talking to himself, giggling and smiling all by himself. Daniel is creepy.

"Hwannie, I think something just broke him. He's acting so weird ever since he came to class this morning. He have been smiling none stop and somehow he doesn't seem like he's gonna stop any time soon. I mean look at him."

Hyunbin eyed the boy acrossed with Jaehwan follow suit to Daniel. Still grinning wide while Daniel stared down at his food. Okay, not really staring at it but simply looking down at his food adoringly. Is he insane? Smiling at his food like he's in love with it.

"I know. He's been like that since he cameback from Seongwoo hyung's house. Did they do it again? Or did Seongwoo hyung proposed or something?" Jaehwan whisper, carefully not to let Daniel hear him. They both paused when Daniel giggles again, eyes went straight to the boy. Creepy.

Seeing Daniel like that gives them goosebump because Daniel had never been so utterly in dazed or sort of crazy for his 22 years of life. He's gonna be 23 soon, in about a couple of week. Because new year is coming soon and before that, it's gonna be Christmas. Oh right, forgot to mention that it's already December, weird right. How can the author forget to mentioned that, and how time flies so much.

Each time they looked at the ash violet boy, they couldn't get the idea why he was acting like this. Why did he keep on smiling and giggling? Next thing they know, Woojin, Hyeongseob, Jihoon and Daehwi came by. Smiling to their new seniors.

"Hey hyungs." Woojin greets, sitting next to Daniel and look at Daniel, grinning but at least he already came out of his dazing state and greeted Woojin and the rest back. Well, that's good.

"Niel hyung, you've been so happy. Even when we ordered our food we could see you smile and grinning. What happen?" asked Hyeongseob, being a nosy one among others. Shoving his bread while he do so, eyes fixed on the older male.

Daniel suddenly felt shy, and smile bashfully at them. Wait, did he just blush and being shy? Woah, need to take a picture of that and keep it for future blackmail attempt.

"Uh, well. How should I say this. I'm not even sure how to start." he said, scratching his chin, eyes went off to anywhere rather than his friends. He suddenly felt embarassed to crack the news of him moving in with Seongwoo. Of course he will know that all his friends would be happy for him and rooting him for being together with his lover, forever.

"Come on hyung. Try us." said Jihoon now, after he starts dating Woojin (yes, they are dating and who would have thought they both have their eyes on each other ever since they first met, when Seongwoo brought him and Daehwi along to the dance room), he had became a part of the group of friends. Along with Daehwi. Okay, nosy people starts to pushed him and so he must tell him the great news. Yes, the most greatest news for him that have him smiling like an idiot since morning.

He watched how they each react in different way. Some was squealing, and giggling, surprised, shocked, unable to say anything but just gawked and many more. That is a lot of reactions he had from them, which is good. None of them shows him any sort of protest or disappointment or unhappiness once he told them that Seongwoo had asked him to moved in with him. By this week, if possible and yes, Daniel will make it possible no matter what. He can't wait to get in and stay with Seongwoo any longer. Of course he have to make lots of papers and request to move out from his current dorm room.

"Hyung! That's great! And damn, so lucky that you're gonna be staying with him. Seongwoo hyung is the best and you're lucky to have him as your boyfriend. Probably will be your husband soon too. I can already hear the wedding bells." 

They laughs and Daniel hid his face away, flushed to the core when Woojin stated the fact. A fact that he really wished will come true soon. They for sometime when they saw him blushed. 

"Stop it guys. Dammit." he's adorable and Seongwoo is lucky.

"Well, guess I'm gonna have to find someone to rent out dorm though. I mean, if you're moving out than perhaps I should let you guys know that I too am moving out and going to be living with Minhyun hyung. He asked me, like on the day he graduated though. And who am I to say no to my boyfriend." Jaehwan said nonchalantly, so easily informed the group of the news.

They gaped, wide eyes as they stared at the smaller male. Steadily sipping his juice. Eyes darted away from them. He sweats. Oh, why should he be doing that though.

Daniel lean forward and smacked him on the head. "Yah, why didn't you tell me though? What will happen if Seongwoo hyung hadn't asked me to moved in and you suddenly told me at the last minute about leaving without any notice? How am I supposed to look for a new roommates though. Moron." Daniel starts, flicking the smaller on the forehead.

"Ouch! Hey, I needed to make sure that everything is perfect before I break the news. Plus, I still needed to be there at least another week or two. Minhyun hyung is still arranging his own house just like your lover boy. And well, I was still shocked even until today." he claimed, defending himself as he prepared to get another flicked or hit from the guy.

Daniel sigh, and sat back down. "At least let me know much more earlier, Hwannie."

"Alright, I'm sorry okay. But hey, we both get to stay with our boyfriends now, right. That is something." the smaller male smiled at his friend. Or more like grinning.

"Yeah, you're right."

~

After class, Daniel called Seongwoo and asked the older to get him, saying that they needed to do some shopping, for himself. Seongwoo agrees straight away and get Daniel from college. Having a boyfriend who could drive you any where is the best but Seongwoo was right about yesterday. Daniel need get his license, so he won't burden the older much. Although never said that he's a burden but he want to take the test. 

It's weird to see two grown up man goes shopping for 'their' home (Daniel would like to call that now) to the home depo. But who cares when you only need one person to care about and your parents. They went on, trying to pick some of the stuff to fill up the house, new beddings, tables, some arm chair, another couch if they could afford, lamps, shoe racks, some fake plants for the decorations, even few paintings. New curtains too.

"Niel, we still got time. You don't need to rush." said Seongwoo after he was dragged around mercilessly by Daniel to every single department. 

"Come on hyung. I need to prepare. I mean, we need to make it feel more like home." the younger stated, trying to choose betwenn two fluffy cushions for the couch. He looks like a wife for Seongwoo now. The role has been switched.

"It feels more like home if you're there. It's more than enough though." said Seongwoo, shyly. Daniel heard him and grins. He looked around and when nobody is around, he gave the older a peck.

"That is so sweet hyung. It feels like home too when you're there. Better yet, you're home hyung." cheesy, but it worked it melted Seongwoo's heart even more.

"Aigoo. my baby boy is all grown up now." Seongwoo pinched his boyfriend's cheek. Daniel whined before they both laughs.

"Okay, let's continue. Maybe Citrus need some new toys too." he added and Daniel beamed, as they proceed with their shopping. 

Who would have thought that out of the two, Daniel is the most eager one that too excited that he needed to shop for new stuff, for him, Seongwoo and their home. Yep, it's their's and not only Seongwoo's now. It's officially THEIR'S and Daniel likes the sound of that.

 

_______

 

Second update of the day. I manage to write in between my working hours lol

Don't mind me and my brain. They forced me to write so I had to hahahaha

Enjoy the chapter and it seems I introduced a new pair of couples too (2Parks xD)

Ohh, great that the two boyfriends are moving together.

Comments and upvote :D