Weekend & Busan (P4)

You are Beautiful

He is usually not the type to be nervous about anything or meeting new people that he never met before but for today, of all other days he is nervous as . Maybe because he's finally going to meet Daniel's parents for the first time? Or maybe because the idea of him and Daniel will be staying over at the younger's house with his parents make his stomach twist in the most uncomfortable way. 

Like always, Daniel seems to noticed his boyfriend being all too quiet once they reached Daniel's neighbourhood. He reached out for one of the older's hand which was rested on his lap, intertwining their fingers and give him a little squeeze to tell him that everything is okay and not to worry about a thing.

Daniel went on before Seongwoo did to find his parents once he's in the house, loudly calling out 'I'm home' to get their attention. Daniel was so sure that his parents are home since they have told him that they will be there when he's arrived, just so that could welcome him and his boyfriend, Seongwoo.

The first to greets him is none other than his two girls, Rooney and Peter. After months of seperations, his cats misses him so very much that he could easily hear how they scramble down from upstairs and headed straight to him just so they could welcomed him home and mark him all over again with them circling around his legs.

Daniel chuckles heartily, crouching down so that he could their fur and nuzzles his face and kiss them.

"Rooney baby...Peter baby, I missed you girls! How is my babies doing? Did appa and eomma fed you girls well? Did you behave when I'm gone?" he asked sort of like a father to his daughters and in the way someone talking to a baby.

Seongwoo could just smile while he hold Citrus in his arm, who seems to give her full attentions at the new cats she sees. Citrus rarely communicates with other cats because she is more of a house cat rather than the outside cat. She spent most of her days inside the house rather than going outside to play or meeting some new cats. Only in certain days when Seongwoo is free and bored to death coping in their home, they would take a short stroll along the park located close by Seongwoo's college with a leash I tell you. A leash for a cat, yes. It's weird because usually it is use on dogs rather than cats, but somehow Citrus doesn't mind using it.

Rooney and Peter seems to noticed the presence of Citrus too as they both stared up to look at her. Maybe it's the cat talk that made Citrus jumps out of Seongwoo's arms and starts nuzzling her nose and their noses in a way of saying hello or trying to make sure that they are friend and not enemy. Eventually the three female cats get along well, meowing here and there and playing together. Leaving their owners to stand in the middle of the living room as they walked off.

"Wow, I've never seen Rooney or Peter to be that welcoming or liking a cat for the first time before. They usually would just clawed the heck out of some random cats when they pass by or something. Citrus must be special then." Daniel said, turning to face his boyfriend and then grin in a knowing way before he add, "Like the owner." he wiggles his eyebrow playfully. Seongwoo smack him, shyly smiling at him.

Then they were interrupted by footsteps closing in and out came Daniel's parent smiling so wide to welcome their son with a wide open arms. He embraced the two in his famous bear hug, engulfing both the oldest Kang of the family.

"Daniel baby, welcome home. You'll be staying in Busan for the next four days right? And you will sleep here rather than going to the hotel right? Eomma will cook all the foods that you want to eat. Oh, where is your handsome, ethereal, perfect specimen that you said he was like a walking statue that came out of a painting sort of boyfriend of yours? Eomma can't wait to see him." His dad chuckles almost the same like how Daniel would when his mother just blabber loudly when Seongwoo is actually standing in the same room as them.

Daniel flails his hands all over and tell his mom to shut up and stop embarassing him infront of Seongwoo. Seongwoo could easily spots the red ears coming up and his cheeks was burning. 

So Daniel had been rambling about him to his mother on how good looking, handsome, charming, sweet, cool, kind and everything else he was as described by Daniel. Even mentioning that he looks like a walking statue that came out straight from a painting. What the hell is that anyway. He's a perfectly normal human being, and yes he knows that Daniel meant that he was too perfect to be a real human being with how godly perfect and fine his face was. Yes, Seongwoo won't deny that he is damn good looking with his sharp jawline and perfectly sculptured face with every single other ethereall features he had. He gets that a lot even from girls and boys gawking over him.

But to hear it coming from someone he's actually love and currently dating was all too real that he couldn't help but to blush as well. Maybe because it's coming from someone he loves that the meaning was different from the people he often heard from.

~

Daniel shyly motion his head directly where Seongwoo is and that's when both Mr and Mrs Kang noticed Seongwoo. They both gaped their mouth widely. Immediately, his mother ran to Seongwoo and grab hold of his hand, startling Seongwoo in the process. Even Daniel's father went and stand beside him, smiling and still gawking over Seongwoo's handsome face. (Not in a creepy way.)

Mrs Kang starts, gripping his hand firmly as she stares into Seongwoo's brown orbs.

"Please marry my son and have children with him. You are going to be the most perfect son in law and eomma approved of you, gazillion percent. Daniel is a good kid, so please marry him and makes him happy." she blurst out which made Seongwoo to widen his eyes and shocked by the straightforward confession by the Kang mother. 

Daniel yells out, "Eomma! Stop embarassing me! And Seongwoo hyung too! You're making him uncomfortable!" as he quickly walked closer to his mother and father. Of course Daniel was by now blushing so hard that he was turning scarlet red.

Seongwoo was too as he chokes on air, coughing akwardly by the very so very direct confession from Daniel's mom.

The woman snorts and hit's his son and argued with her son, "Your boyfriend is perfect as how you describe him, no, he is way more better in real life when you talked about him through the phone calls. Eomma approved so so very much and now eomma only want him to be my son in law and nobody else. Right, yeobo?" she asked her husband, smiling brightly.

Mr Kang nods his head and said, "Oh very very much so, yeobo. Daniel my boy, appa too approved of your relationship with this Seongwoo boy here and like your mother, a gazillion times approved if you marry him and have kids with him."

"Appa!!" Daniel whines and sounded so desperate and telling him to stop embarassing him over and over again. 

"Daniel, what is wrong with you? Can't you see that your mother and I love Seongwoo so much that we are 1000% saying it that it's true that we only want him as our son in law and to marry you and have children with you. What's wrong with that?" 

Seongwoo and Daniel exchanged a short glance at each other before Daniel spoke again on behalf of him and his boyfriend, who looks like he's about to die of embarassment by the all sort of direct confession, again and again.

"I....I know that I want that too! But not right now and stop saying that over and over again. And eomma, you can let go of his hand now because you're making him feel akward and shy and he's mine." Daniel steals Seongwoo's hand from his mother's grasped and hold them with his own, pulling Seongwoo away from his mother in a possessived way, with him shielding Seongwoo on his back.

Mr and Mrs Kang gaped in suprised when Daniel did that but they both clapped so loud that it could be hear through out the whole house.

"Ommo! You're very protective of him Daniel ah. Eomma like that so much."

"Yes Daniel, and very possessive. So much like I do when appa starts dating your eomma."

Mrs Kang and her husband smile bashfully. Daniel slapped his face. He turned to apologize to Seongwoo for his weird parent. "Sorry Seongwoo hyung. My parents aren't you usually like this when they see me bringing someone home or even a friend home. I don't know whats wrong with them but trust me that they don't have any ill thoughts on you." he stated as his thumbs unconsciously Seongwoo's back of hand and he stared down on the older.

Seongwoo shakes his head and smile warmly at him and said, "It's fine Daniel. I sort of like your parents and they are very loud and kind, just like you and I'm very grateful that they like me so much. Don't worry, I will still love you even if your parents are a hipster or weird. It doesn't really matter to me anyway if they'll still accept me in any way they could." pecking Daniel's on his cheek, although his parent are standing right infront of them and yes, they were looking at the two when Seongwoo pecks him. The two oldest Kang smiles at the sight of how lovely the pair is.

~

After Seongwoo gets to know more about Daniel's past and how he was when he was a kid which was really the most embarassing topics ever and in which his deepest darkest past was revealed that he feels like dying right there and then, hiding away with his face burying deep into Seongwoo's shoulder, with his face burning up and all the while Seongwoo was enjoying listening to the younger's parenst constantly talking about him and sometimes he'll teased the younger and earning a smack and hit here and there and a whined whenever he teased and whenever his parents keep on talking and talking that he couldn't contain his embarassment any longer.

They had a such a great evening, just the four of them with their cats somewhere in the house that they couldn't guess where they are now.

Mrs Kang had set up Daniel's room with an extra pillow and blanket. She didn't even bother to lay a futon or a mattress down because she (again, shamelessly) stated that Seongwoo can sleep with Daniel on his bed since it's queen size and could fit two young adult men in without any problem. In return, they both blushed again for the nth time that day, since they arrived at Daniel's house until now.

Seongwoo won't complaint about that and basically he loves it the idea of sharing the bed with Daniel and he is so sure that it's gonna smell so much like the younger that he couldn't wait in indulge on it. Even if it didn't smell anything like Daniel at all, at least he could still sleep with him wrapping his arms around the younger and tangling their limbs together for the next few days. Yeap, Seongwoo is so gonna enjoy his time with Daniel for the rest of four days.

And silently, Daniel is also thinking the same thing, with a bit more naughty thought's playing around his head. If they aren't gonna stay with his parent, Daniel will surely so so so surely would have tackled the older tonight and perhaps, just perhaps being a little more naughtier with him than he did. Just maybe, but he had relax himself and will take it slow. He should do it properly because it's Seongwoo and he will wait for Seongwoo until the latter is so very sure ready for it. So for now, Daniel is just gonna enjoy his time with the older and tomorrow, he's gonna take him around Busan and shows all his favorite places in Busan.

Memories need to be made. New, romantic memories in Busan with Seongwoo need to be made.

 

_____

 

New update and longer chapter ^^

I'm sorry that it's not really the OngNiel moment that I had promised before but I'll assure you that next chapter will be them spending the entire day roaming around Busan and will continue on until chapter 40 ^^

Yes, the Weekend & Busan's chapter will be up until chapter 40 and wait for it yeah? Hihihi

Anyways, comments down below and don't be stingy and upvote too

Ohh, and THANK YOU FOR THE 100+ SUBSCRIBERS EVERYONE!! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY *I'm not gonna cry oh wait, I am...sobs* I hope that it could reach up to 200 lol ^^

Toodles and sorry for the typos :DDD

See you guys again.......soon *grins*