Breakfast in Bed?

You are Beautiful

Seongwoo open up one eye when he felt the sun just shine directly at his face. He groans, grab on the blanket to pulls it over his head. Why the heck is it even morning? Shouldn’t it be the afternoon though. But he jerks up after something clicked in him.

’We....did it? Yesterday and..’

Seongwoo groans, he never felt so ty before when he woke up in the morning. But today, he particularly felt like his lower back and his hole feels like tearing apart. It hurts so much but it reminds him of how good Daniel were yesterday. Also, he even realized that he is no longer a and now belongs or marked by Daniel. Inside, with Daniel’s loads and outside, with all the hickeys littering his body as he looked down onto himself. He’s stark .

Seongwoo blushed, but groans in pain when he tried to move but damn, it hurts too much and he feels so sore, all over his body. Especially his lower part. Sighing Seongwoo lay back down and shuffles around the bed. Trying to get comfortable after he just found out that his whole body ache. 

He was about to closed his eyes again but couldn’t do it when he just noticed that Daniel was not on bed. He sat up, wincing, groaning as he do so, to look around his room. 

“Daniel?” He calls but no response. No sign or traced of the ash violet haired boy anywhere. He calls again, twice, thrice. When he was about to think that maybe Daniel left him, he got scared. But before his head could even starts going about with all the negative thoughts, he heard some metal things hitting each other. Daniel must be in the kitchen. Seongwoo could even hear Citrus meowing, which he thinks probably to Daniel too.

”You’re hungry? Let’s see if I could figure out where Seongwoo hyung keep your crunchies.” Daniel chuckles, going around the pantry to get Citrus’s crunchies. Seongwoo heard the boy shouts a ‘aha!’ and he guessed that Daniel had found it and the sound of dry crunchies being poured out into Citrus’s bowl were filling the house.

He smiles and sigh when he finds that Daniel hasn't left him. He was scared, yes. Scared that Daniel didn't enjoy their time yesterday and scared that he didn't get to satisfied his boyfriend or give him what he had expected.

Seongwoo lean against his bed board, eyes wanderinfgaround his room. Their clothes is still scattered all over the floor, which really mean that they did it. For sure and Seongwoo won't deny that he's no longer a , anymore. Nope. 

Stretching out his hand to grab on the phone, he unlocked it to see what was the time. Eight am. Still the weekend and he still had lots of stuff he need to organize around the house and Daniel will leave him soon since he have class tomorrow. There were few text messages he gets from Minhyun and Jonghyun. He read through every single one and snorts at all of it. 

How the hell did they know that Daniel is staying over? Knowing Minhyun, it must be Jaehwan. But Jonghyun? Probably Minhyun told him. Because every single messages told him to 'be careful', or 'use protection' which is out of the question since Daniel didn't used any yesterday but it. He rather have them in him, rather than in the . God, he's getting very naughty just by thinking about how he felt the warm seed spilled in him yesterday. It was truly magnificent feeling.

Once again, Seongwoo heard Daniel moving around the house or in the kitchen. He's curious to know what in the world is Daniel doing. So, slowly, Seongwoo gets up and slid out of the bed but he tripped and fell on the ground, once he stepped down. Perhaps it's because of the pain that he couldn't properly stand or even walk.

Daniel rushed in after he heard the loud crash.

"Hyung, is everything okay? What are you doing sitting on the floor?" Daniel blinks, but then chuckles at the sight. Seongwoo is completely and looks so utterly adorable, half sitting and half laying there looking like a seal, as the older glance up at him. He walks closer to Seongwoo with the spoon between his teeth and he's only wearing his jeans with no shirt on. The older gets to admire Daniel's abs once again. Damn, those abs are delicious looking.

~

"Here, let me help you up. You're still sore from yesterday so rest in bed and I'll bring breakfast for us." Daniel swooped down and help Seongwoo to stand up. Wincing once in a while when he moved around but all is well. Daniel is worried but with a good rest, the soreness will go away.

He covers up his boyfriend with the blanket after he helped him to bed and kiss the older by the lips. "Forgot to wish you....good morning." the ash violet boy grins against Seongwoo's lips.

"Morning to you too." said Seongwoo also smiling. 

"Wait here. Breakfast is almost ready." Daniel scurried away back to the kitchen for the breakfast of the day.

Seongwoo shake his head and teased his boyfriend, shouting from his room, " I hope you didn't destroy anything with your destructive hands, Daniel. They are all new stuffs! You better be careful with it!"

He heard the younger groans and know that Daniel must be pouting at him, "I know! Stop saying that I destroyed stuff hyung!"

"Because you are. You're a destroyer!"

"Shut up! I'm trying to be such a romantic boyfriend here and cook for you breakfast after what happen yesterday! You're ruining the lovely morning hyung!" he cracked the eggs and Seongwoo could hear the sizzles when the eggs met with the butter. He hums and gulped down his saliva.

"I can't help it! You're so cute and I can't resist in not teasing you, Nielie!"

Daniel is probably rolling his eyes and probably ignoring him when he didn't get any respond back. Soon, the room was filled with lovely scent of food. Fried eggs, baked beans hmm delicious, even the smell of slightly burnt toast is nice. Oh, don't forget the bacon.

~

After about several minutes later and after their cute banters died down in between, Daniel came in with a tray of food, two glasses of milk and their breakfast. He kicked the door closed after he walked in and headed to bed, where Seongwoo is.

Daniel is still only in his jeans and he is distracting Seongwoo so much. The broad shoulder, the muscular built, those abs are all his now. Everything is his and damn he wants Daniel to holds him again with those body of his.

"I hope a toast, with scramble eggs, baked beans and bacons are a good enough breakfast for you. Oh and, I get us a glass of milk since you don't have any orange juice." the younger jumps in on the other side of the bed, and put the tray on top of Seongwoo's lap and Daniel slid under the blanket as well and scoot closer to his lover.

"Hm, smells good. I don't really care about what you give to me for breakfast, Nielie. I would even appreciate it if it's only a bowl of cereals." the older lean his head down to get a whiff of the food. Smiles starts to form on his thin lips. Like a cat when Daniel watched how the corner of his lips curled up a little bit.

"I'm glad and actually, cereals were the first options that came into my mind. But I don't think it's romantic enough so that's why I try my best with this meals." Daniel spread his arm wide at the food, like he was presenting it to Seongwoo with his bunny smiles.

Seongwoo chuckles, pecking his cheeks with affection. "Thank you. You're the best." 

When Seongwoo reached out to grab on the cutleries but was stop by Daniel, he raised a brow at the younger.

"Being a romantic boyfriend, also included of me feeding you, hyung. Now." Daniel took the fork and knife away from Seongwoo and he starts to gather the eggs, some of the bacons and even the baken beans with the fork and then shoved it to Seongwoo. Who is a little flustered by Daniel's lovely side. "Ah. Say ah hyung. Open up and let the train goes in."

Seongwoo snorts, hitting the younger playfully. "That is so lame." Even though he said that, Seongwoo still open his mouth and let Daniel feeds him. It feels like he's back in the past where Daniel took care of him while he was down with fever and feeding him with the burnt porridge (saved by Seongwoo after that) in the kitchen. He sigh contently. Liking the way Daniel is treating him. Daniel too, is enjoying it. He will always takes care of his lover after or maybe, only did this for Seongwoo because he earn it. Seongwoo was the best boyfriend he could ever wished for. 

And yesterday was probably the best of the best that he ever had. Seongwoo was the greatest, compared to his previous lovers and his love making time. Seongwoo was special and their time together was the greatest and damn, he's not sure how many he had said that Seongwoo is the best on bed, although it was the older's first time.

He keeps feeding the older, and wiping away any smudge or food on the corner of his lips. Sometime they had few kisses here and there while he fed him. That is a must after waking up on bed and having breakfast in bed with your lover, after .

"Love you, Nielie."

"Mm, love you too, Seongwoo hyung."

They kiss one more time before Daniel continue with the feeding.

 

_______

 

Update!

Ohh, aren't they adorable? So fluffy and soft that I want to squished them so much xDDD

God, OngNiel is killing us for the whole week now. There are like lots of moments though. At the airport from Chile to Incheon. Even when they just arrived in Incheon too. Then at the Section TV. Oh god, why OngNiel. Why lol

Anyway, leave your comments ^^

The ending is near though. 3 more chapters to go. I probably will make Seongwoo ask Daniel to move in with him and he will be such a good boyfriend and always send Daniel to college when he's around xDD

Toodles and sorry for the typos