Weekend & Busan (P3)

You are Beautiful

"Baggage..check."

"Snacks, juice, soda...err, medications? What for?"

"In case of an emergency that either one of us get sick along the way."

"Hyung, it's not like we're gonna get sick in the next 4 hours."

"Hey, I'm being careful and we need to always be ready for anything, dear Daniel. That's my motto in life."

"Okay Mr I-am-about-to-be-a-doctor-soon-and-know-it-all."

"What? I'm being serious here. People tend to get sick all of a sudden even though while they are on the road. For example, stomach ache."

"We can always stop by the rest area, hyung."

"True, but what if there is no rest area at all?"

"Hyung, you're making things more complicated."

"I'm just saying. Anyway, continue on with all our stuff before we start moving. I don't want to leave out anything and then we have to turn back to grab whatever we left."

~

They both keep on their banter as they check every single of their things they had packed. Most of it belongs to Daniel and Seongwoo had commented that he looks like he's gonna move back to Busan with all the bags he's carrying with him.

"I love to travel with all my stuff around." Daniel retorts.

"Yes and so do I but not like how you are." Seongwoo said nonchalantly, looking back to whatever things that Daniel tried to smuggle in his baggage.

After loading the trunk, they proceed to their seats. Since Seongwoo is the driver, he need to make sure that everything good. Citrus had seated herself comfortably at the back seat and like always, she doesn't need any cage or carrier on and Seongwoo trust her not to mess up his car because she was very prim and proper and well groom.

"Tank is full....GPS okay...hmm, well everything seems fine. We're good to go." Seongwoo claimed, buckling himself.

Daniel gets himself comfortable in the passenger seat and also buckle himself with the seatbelt. Everytime he ride in Seongwoo's car, he would be all amazed and impressed by how good Seongwoo is with driving. Plus, his car was the best since it's a four wheel drive car which was bought by his parents on the day he was accepted into college. Seongwoo must be filthy rich but the older claimed he's not and that his parents had always wanted to buy him a car even after he just got his license. So everything was planned out anyway.

Seongwoo starts the engine and drive out of their campus area. Daniel is very excited that he starts to sway his body and tap his foot when he the radio with Seongwoo's playlist which he love the most. He never thought that Seongwoo listen to all sorts of music but mostly it was EDM, Techno Pop, R&B, Electro Pop, Pop and others, which is actually Daniel sort of style. That makes him to love Seongwoo even more because of how in sync they are and they share lots of things in common except for food and studies.

The drive starts of smooth and Seongwoo gave his full attention on the road, iniating signals when he needed to change line or take the left or right turn and everything else. He was that good that Daniel couldn't help but to admire Seongwoo's feature from the side. Smiling lovingly at his boyfriend. Whatever he had done in his previous life to get this handsome man as his lover. He's the luckiest man alive.

~

When they got into the highway which lead them to Busan, Daniel starts to rummage around the back of the car for some snacks and drinks. Because it's gonna be a long drive and they got to eat something in between and when natures call, they will stop by the rest area and probably will check on the place and the food there.

He pulls out a bag of honey butter chips, some of the Yo-hi crackers, and choco pie. Then some of the juices he had packed. He tear open the chips with his teeth and starts munching into it, also he fed some to Seongwoo since the older had his eyes on the road, the latter can't reach for the chips and just let himself being fed by Daniel. Eating everything that he gave to him.

"Aren't those chips rare these days? I haven't seen it since like forever?" said Seongwoo when he manage to glance at Daniel and the bag of chips in his hand.

"Yeah, but I have my special resources." Daniel said nonetheless, looking out of the window to just admire the view, not forgetting to shove the chips in his mouth.

"You and your resources. I'm not gonna ask about it." Seongwoo replied, turning back his attention on the road. The younger pouts but he keeps on munching then as time goes by he starts to get sleepy. Eating and talking and all the while sitting in the car makes him sleepy because they can't do anything much.

Seongwoo is not even that close to feel like sleeping since he's had two cups of coffee this morning and sort of the urge to pee every single time. Caffeine is his enemy and bestfriend, mix them up and they're call as Frenemies to Seongwoo. He gave a signal to get into the rest area just meters away so he can empty out his bladder that is about to explode.

Daniel yawns and tries to blink away the sleep.

Once they reached the rest area, Seongwoo parked the car where it's close to the restroom. He turned off the engine, glancing to see that Daniel was sleeping, sort of. He smiles and pecks his boyfriend's cheek, which made the younger to open his eyes by the contact. Always work like a magic.

"Are we there yet?" he asked sleepily which made Seongwoo to chuckles at his cuteness.

"Not yet, babe. We have another two hours and right now we're at the rest area. I need to pee. Are you coming along or do you want to rest some more?"

Daniel rub the sleep off his eyes and strecthed himself like a cat before unbuckle his seatbelt. "No, I'm coming." he replies.

They both exited the care with Seongwoo making sure he left the backseat's window slightly open for Citrus to breathe, where the furball is currently in her deep nap. 

~

The both of them manage to bought more snacks and food while the stop by the rest area. Seongwoo had protested the idea of buying snacks and food but Daniel always had his way to get him to give in. Eventually he did and Daniel smiles in victory, linking their arms and drag him through the place. They sat down and have some proper food after all the snacks they had ate and then left to start their drive to Busan again.

"Ahh, that was so good." Daniel tap his tummy and rub around in contentment after the food he just digested. Seongwoo can only snorts and shake his head. His boyfriend is a monster when it comes to food.

"Daniel, can you help me give Citrus her cat treats. There is a small pack of crunchies I've packed somewhere at the backseat." Seongwoo said while he drive. "Sure." replied Daniel and he go on to look for the pack and once he found it, he grab the thing and used it to bait Citrus to come over to the front seat so it'll be easier to watch her eat and making sure that she won't mess around the car.

Citrus's ear perks up by the sound of the crunchies and she immediately stood up from her sleeping position and yawn. Her eyes caught on the pack that is being held by Daniel. She walked over, made a small jump and stop on top of Daniel's lap. The blonde her head.

"Good girl." he praises and starts pouring some of the crunchies into his hand and gave it to Citrus.

The drive to Busan became more and more fun when Daniel starts to crack some jokes in between with Seongwoo retaliates with sort of sarcastic answer and they continue of with their snacking with Daniel feeding Seongwoo all through the drive and constantly giving the older a shoulder massage when he thinks that the older needed some and some small kisses here and there whenever they had the chance. It's truly the best drive ever.

And soon they see Busan and the sea and all other buildings. Daniel starts to bounced in his seat. His excitement increased tenfold and Seongwoo laughs. The overgrown puppy is so happy that he's back to his hometown. It has been months since he last seen his parents and ate his mother's cooking or playing with Rooney and Peter and even run around the beach, etc. He can't wait to show Seongwoo all of the places he'd gone and hangout to when he was young. All of his favorite places and he wants to make a memory with Seongwoo in it.

Daniel roll down the window and stick his head out like a dog enjoying the fresh air. He scream out loud.

"BUSAN!! I'M HOME!! KANG DANIEL IS BACK!!

Seongwoo just chuckles at his excited boyfriend.

 

_____

 

BUSAN NAMJA!!!

New update again xDDD

My god, I can't stop myself from writing and updating this lol

They've reached Busan and next chapter will be them being together all around the place.

Comments and upvote ^^

Sorry for the typos people

Ciao!