Fangirls

You are Beautiful

Since his fever hasn't completely subsided yet, Seongwoo's incharge person told him to stay at home still and not to come back yet until he is fully recovers. It's has been three days now and he sort of have the urge to work, missing to do his internship and meeting all his patients. But some part of him said the otherwise, where he needed the extra rest and just enjoy what ever free times he had left. Maybe in the next one or two days, he's gonna be back at the hospital again. 

Also it has been three whole days that Daniel been keeping an eye on him, staying over for all those three days and even make up his time where he messed up so bad on the first day he came to visit him. He was terribly cute when he was all so hopeless and clumsy, blaming himself for being such a klutz when in reality he was not a klutz.

Citrus climbed up on his bed, meowing to him as if she was talking to Seongwoo, or more like asking for food since he was sleeping for the entire morning until only recently woken up by bright sunshine glaring through his blinds. It's already noon and Daniel is out must be for his classes.

He rubbed his sleepy eyes as he sat up, "Hey Citrus." he said, the furball that has been kneading on his thigh for the full minute, a gesture of waking him up and time for food.

The latter yawns and slip out of bed and headed for the kitchen, prying into his pantry for Citrus canned food. The furball wagged her tails, while she watched Seongwoo going through his pantry. She mewl few times and when he had the urge to itch, she'll starts and biting the spot where she feels itchy, and in the mean time, grooming herself while she waits for the food.

"Ah, here we go." Citrus stopped whatever she was doing when her owner calls out. She quickly take a few steps to her bowl when Seongwoo crouched down to fill the bowl with the delicious food she's been craving for hours. Citrus mewled in happiness and sort of like thanking Seongwoo before he elegantly eat the content inside the bowl. Seongwoo her fur until up to her , chuckles at her cuteness. He stored back the food and decided to get a quick shower. He haven't visited Cloud Ha Cafe for a while now, so maybe he would go there later to grab a bite. 

~

“Welcome...oh Seongwoo!” Taehyunh calls in, giving the younger a hug when he walks in. 

“Hey, Taehyun hyung.” He clear his throat because his voice just crack since he is still not that fully well yet and his voice are still a little bit hoarse but better than two days ago.

”Woah, that was y. Not feeling well I presumed.”

Seongwoo just nodded in response and Taehyun didn't push further, telling him to have a seat. The menu was already there on the table so he flipped over trying to find something nice to eat.

Taehyun told him to give him a ring when he’s ready and left to takes order from other customers. 

While he read through the menu, the latter could hear some giggling and whispering coming from his side and also his back. If he focused on what they were whispering about, he could hear them talking about him, mostly girls are talking. 

'Yah, he's so handsome.'

'Is he a model? Where did he come from.'

'Oh gosh, he looks so good in those clothes.'

'Do you think he's single?'

Seongwoo try not to laughed and just keep on reading the menu and once he had made his decision, he calls for Taehyun and placed his order. 

"You have lots of fangirls Seongwoo. Every one of them have been staring at you since you've walked in." Taehyun chuckles as he jotted down the order. Seongwoo clicked his tongue and shrugs.

"Not my problem. Plus, I'm taken so they can kiss my goodbye." he said, glancing over and shots them a wink which melted the whole group of girls and also some of them who walked pass the cafe. His charming smile and wink must have killed hundreds of these ridiculous girls because suddenly there were more girls in the cafe. Taehyun and the others who worked there was getting uncomfortable with all the swooning girls coming in.

Seongwoo turned around and gave Taehyun an apologetic smile and even to the others too.

Sungwoon walked out of his office to check on the loud noises and was shocked to see those girls there. His eyes followed along until it landed on a certain raven haired boy which he knows exactly who he is. So he stepped out and passing through the hordes of fangirls and manage to reached Seongwoo in a seconds.

"Seongwoo ah, is this your doing?" he asked, gesturing his hands over the hundred of eyes staring at him and some had even started to take his photos which Taehyun politely told them off not to take picture of a stranger they didn't know of. Protective as ever.

"Yeah, sorry. Didn't mean to do it." he smile at the older, drumming his fingers on the table. He began to feel uncomfortable when he kept sitting there waiting for his order to come. Sungwoon sigh and took a seat acrossed of him.

"No worries. You're handsome so it's understandable that they have their eyes on you but most of them are not even my regulars and never actually stepped in this cafe at all. Your aura must be so powerful that you managed to grab lots of attentions and perhaps my potential new customers." 

They both chuckles and paused when the girls comments on how pretty his laugh sounds like or how cute he was when he smiles. 

Damn.

~

"I'll stay and accompany you then. You look like you're gonna ran out of the shop in any seconds." Sungwoon chuckles, leaning closer to the table and hooked his chin up with his hand.

"Yeah, actually I am. Can you kindly show me the back door exit later. I don't think I could walk pass them that easy." he whispers so that only they could hear him.

Sungwoon nods but Seongwoo probably need some more help so he left the younger for a while to tell Taehyun about it. Taehyun gave him a thumbs up on the plan of bailing Seongwoo out through the back door later.

"Caramel Macchiato with extra shot with your Broiled Salmon with Herb Mustard Glaze." he thank the waitress. Again the swooning girls whispers about his drink and food. It's getting pretty annoying though.

Someone walked in when the windchimes when the door hits it. Whoever he or she is let out a gasp at the sight of girls crowding the place and not making any space for he or she to get to the counter. Seongwoo did care and simply enjoy his food.

"Welcome to Cloud Ha Cafe." one of the waiter welcomed the new comer.

"Woah, what is going on here? Why are there so many girls crowding this place." said a person with an amused tone.

"I don't know. There must be some celebreties here thats why they all here." said another person which sounded so familiar to Seongwoo but he still keep his eyes on the food. Slicing bits by bits and forking the salmon and shove it into his mouth. He hummed with pleasure by the delicious meal. It has been a while since he last ate a good plate of salmon.

Then there were gasp coming and he heard someone was approaching him, going through and saying 'excuse me' to try and get to Seongwoo. And later, whoever he or she is now standing right infront of him with shocked expression written all over his face. Seongwoo glance and choked on the salmon.

"Seongwoo hyung?! You're the reason why everyone is staring at?" Daniel sounded so shocked that he couldn't contain it in his heart. 

Wow, his boyfriend is super popular all of a sudden. Why? Was it because of him not wearing his glasses on and dammit he should have wore them! Or was it because of how good looking he is even with a simple hoodie and black jeans on the latter.

The girls broke into another whispers that sounded like,

'Wow, another hot guy with broad shoulder.'

'Woah, they are gorgeous! They look so good together!'

'Are they friends? Must be because the new guy just called the black haired guy Seongwoo hyung.'

'Seongwoo...such a pretty name for a pretty, handsome guy.'

'Can I have both of their phone numbers? They're so handsome!'

Daniel turned to glared at them and growls. He doesn't like the idea of someone else looking at his boyfriend, even if they are girls. Seongwoo is his alone and nobody can have him. Possessive boyfriend mode switched on. He quickly took a seat beside the older and linking their arms together. Like a cat, he hissed at the staring eyes.

Seongwoo starts to flushed while Sungwoon and Taehyun looking at them with lots of amusement. Jaehwan was left forgotten at the door but he tried to walk pass them and barely get through them alive. He cursed at Daniel for leaving him behind and greeted the older. 

"Am I gotta have to console you afterwards?" Seongwoo asked the younger, turning back to his calm state and continue with his meal, and sometimes he fed the younger along which Daniel gladly accept while he still stare daggers at the massive girls and not letting his hands go.

"No, but you do have to spend your entire day cuddling with me later."

Seongwoo shrugs nonchalantly and proceed with his food again. "Sure, anything for you Daniel."

~

They had their meal together when Daniel starts to order his food and decided to skip class because he can't leave Seongwoo alone with these crazy fangirls, but of course he had to get some short lecture from Seongwoo about skipping class but just for a short time since Seongwoo ended saying okay about it but won't take responsibilities on his reputations.

Jaehwan too skipped his class but later Minhyun found out and he had a good long nagging from him. Friends do think alike and act alike.

Well, they manage to ignore the girls and just be normal with Sungwoon and Taehyun constantly coming and going to their table, iniating some talks and then told the girls to back off in most gentle manner they could muster and even telling them to give them some privacy.

Sungwoon at some point couldn't stand it, exploded and told the whole girls off and forced them to leave when they kept on bothering Seongwoo and his boyfriend and friend. He loves Seongwoo like his own dongsaeng so he will keep him safe whenever he can. Same goes to Taehyun to Seongwoo. 

 

______

 

New update ^^

Another random chapter :D

Like I said in the 'Author's Thoughts', I'll be posting a series of random chapter for this fic at the moment. Either it'll be OngNiel cuddling or going on date, Seongwoo working, Daniel's dancing and practice or running to class, MinHwan time, graduations and etc etc. ^^

Because I wanted to give you guys more of them rather than actually ending it hahaha.. the ending will eventually come but it will take some time :DD

For now, just enjoy the random chapters and the cheesiness, crappy or stupid chapter lol

Comments and upvote

Toodles and sorry if this chapter is not that fun hahaha

Typos alert.