Weekend & Busan (P2)

You are Beautiful

It's finally the day where Daniel and Seongwoo will be heading their way to Busan, where Daniel was born and raised up to a great man until he moved to Seoul for further his studies. And also where he met the love of his love, Seongwoo.

Citrus pawed Seongwoo's face since it's her way of waking her owner up, everytime she's hungry or simply just want her owner to play with her. Then she proceed with kneading his chest and meowed. The latter stirred in his sleep but didn't bother to wake up, and she proceed with the kneading again and again until Seongwoo totally and fully awake.

Seongwoo crack one eye open to find Citrus sitting on his chest while she kneads and it seems like she noticed him waking up, looking at her so she crawled closer to Seongwoo's face and bumped her wet nose to his chin then her head in the affecionate way all over his face as she mewl. The raven haired chuckles lightly, raising his hand to her.

"That tickles, Citrus and good morning. You looked so happy today, why? Can't wait for our trip to Busan?" she meowed for an answer, pawing in pleasure of being by Seongwoo.

"I do too." he said as he kept her. It's still quite early for a drive and there won't be any traffics because most people would rather stays in for a moment longer before they starts their daily routine, like Seongwoo. The rustling sound of his sheets and blanket makes him turned to look at the person sleeping beside him. Daniel was snoring away and looks like he fell asleep with his clothes he came with yesterday.

Adorable.

Citrus already curled into a ball on his chest and decided to let him rest for a little while longer as she too takes her rest there. He gently reached out to brush the bangs off Daniel's face, pushing it up to see Daniel's peaceful sleeping face. He looks so calm. Seongwoo then through the younger's hair which was soft and fluffy. Sometimes he ran his fingers down to caress his cheek and rested his hand there as he continue to lovingly. Although Seongwoo had said it for many times now in their 9 months of relationship and he will say it again and again and had never grew tired of it. Daniel had the best face in their college and he (Seongwoo) is the luckiest man to be his boyfriend and each day, he'll get to see every single different side of Daniel.

From being a possessive, overprotective, obssessive, hot, y, mature, masculine Daniel to the more soft, fluffy, childish, baby like, sulky, cute and adorable Daniel which is actually the best part of him. Most of the time when they are alone, the younger's personality will sway in and out of his two persona. One time he's all possessive then seconds later he'll be all cute and playful. It's really gave Seongwoo a headache but he has grown accustomed to it anyway.

Daniel curled and snuggle closer to Seongwoo, and throwing his arm over the older's chest which scared the poor cat away and then one leg up and locked Seongwoo in. 

"Even when he sleeps, he manage to be this possessive of me." the older chuckles. Daniel was mumbling something incoherently. It's almost sounded like he was whining then grumbling then giggling. Whatever is he dreaming about right now.

They stay like that for another couple of minutes until Seongwoo decided to wake up and get some breakfast ready for the two before their long trip to Busan.

"Nielie, good morning babe. You need to wake and have breakfast. We need to leave for Busan soon." he whisper softly as he keeps Daniel's hair to wake the latter up. Daniel stirred and frown, and that is the only respond he gets from him. The older tried again, this time adding some kisses over the crown of his head and his temple.

"Babe, wake up. I need to make breakfast and then takes a shower together, if you want and we need to leave." he purposedly add the 'taking shower together' because he knows that Daniel likes it, minus all the naughty thoughts away. Ah, there it is, those famous brown big orbs of his when he looked at Seongwoo, sleepily but cheekily.

"Shower? Together?" he said hoarsed by sleepiness but he was somehow fully awake. How cheeky.

"You woke up by the shower together rather for Busan? My my Nielie, you're very naughty."

Daniel grins playfully, "What can I say. I love the thought of taking shower together while we make out under the hot shower. Maybe in any circumstances it'll lead to...." Seongwoo smack his mouth, sneering down.

"No. Absolutely no. You can take your own shower than while I take mine, now get off." Seongwoo pushed him away and before Daniel could grab him, he dodge and jump off his bed. Sticking his tongue out and walked out of the room. He did however stop halfway and turned back and said, "No cuddling for tonight and no kisses too."

The younger eating grin and those cheeky smiles fell and Seongwoo cheer triumphantly for successfully sweeping off those smiles off his face. He turned his heels and walked off with Daniel trailing along as he whined about the no cuddling and kissing. He lives and breathe the same air as Seongwoo just so he could cuddle and kiss the older everyday so if you stop him from doing it, Daniel can't live or breathe.

Drama queen.

The older ignore all the whining and protesting as he keep himself busy with preparing them breakfast. He purposedly tuned Daniel off and hummed to his favorite song just so he could annoyed Daniel even more.

"Hyung~~ Hyung ah~~" he whined, stomping his feet all over when he noticed Seongwoo was ignoring him. He pouts and starts to act like a child, trying to get his attention and once in a while he did but Seongwoo just looked at him with his famous poker face before he turned back to cook. 

The younger shakes his head, and keeps on whining and whining. Then he'll nuzzled his face into Seongwoo's neck and hitting the older's arm, back and everywhere else that he could hit which is not that sort painful one but the playful sort of hitting.

However, the older could not ignore him for that long and plus he was simply teasing the boy just so he could see his childish side where only Seongwoo could see and only infront of Seongwoo that Daniel will act like a child, asking for attention here and there.

The older throw one arm over to give Daniel a side hug and proceed with kissing him on his temple, which made the younger all smiley and hugging Seongwoo to the fullest and the tightest he could get. The blonde nuzzled more into his neck, and snuggling closer as Seongwoo prepare their breakfast, once again with Daniel back hugging him until the end.

Well, Busan can wait for another hour or so because it's breakfast with Daniel.

 

______

 

TRIPLE UPDATE!!! and yet another fluffy ONGNIEL (morning edition xD)

I think that this Weekend & Busan will be drag a little longer lol and I know you guys will surely enjoy it, and so do I.

Don't worry because OngNiel will have lots and lots and lots of moment in Busan and lots of lots of cheesy, fluffiness, cuteness, overly adorable time together and Daniel's parent will be mentioned, most of the time xDD

Of course I mainly will focus on our babies lol, so prepare the cheesiness and the cringey moment ^^ 

Their moments will be almost the same like how I had keep written about them. The usual fluffiness and kissing and hugging here and there hahahaha

Don't be stingy and leave your comments :DD

Toodles and sorry for the typos

 

To some of you who had noticed, I purposedly make Daniel being the 'boyfriend' among them while Seongwoo is the 'girlfriend' 

But know that, when it comes to certain part in their relationships, their rolls will switch and Seongwoo will be the 'boyfriend' and Daniel the 'girlfriend' :D

Seongwoo will always be the more mature one than Daniel did but he do have the cute part of him like Daniel too. And their jealous and possessive part too, but for now I only show those two side in Daniel, but I will show it in Seongwoo as well, later on in the story ^^

They both are quiet the jealous, possessive, obsessive boyfriends :DD