Two

Curious.Me

They all agreed to gather on Soonyoung’s flat before they crash into Jeonghan’s place because his’ was the nearest.

“Where the hell is Joshua hyung? It’s freaking 9 pm.”

“Ooohh, hyung will be stern if he hears you cursing.” Hansol said as he lets out a chuckle.

 

Joshua bursts right in, fixing his rumpled hair. “Sorry, I’m late. There was no one who’d fill in for me.”

“It’s alright, church hyungie.” Seungkwan said, tapping his shoulder, “We understand your priorities.”

“Alright, enough with the chitchat. Can we please go now?” Mingyu said, pouting.

“Let’s go!” Soonyoung beamed excitingly.

 

 

The place was huge and crowded, as they expected. Of course, Yoon Jeonghan throws out the sickest party in the campus. Despite of the place being crowded by tons, they saw familiar faces like Jr, Baekho, Aaron,  and Ren, all from the senior class.

“This is crazy!” Hoshi squealed. “Let’s go get drinks and get drunk!”

“Soonyoung, I don’t think getting drunk would-“

Hoshi drags Joshua to the counter as he asks for the bartender to mix drinks for 7 people. “Shush now,” handing each one of them a drink, “Try it. for once.” 

Or twice.”

 

Joshua shrugs and chugs it at one go. The dongsaengs cheered, shaking him, congratulating him. He lets out a chuckle “Crazy dorks.”

 

Just then, a familiar voice clears his throat as he speaks onto the microphone. “Alright, everyone!” Seungcheol claps, grabbing everyone’s attention. “It’s getting late! And I, we, assume people are getting a bit y’know... tiiiipsy.”

“Quit talking and get into the game already!” Wonwoo yelled, loud enough for Woozi to choke on his drink. “Dude, not right into my ear.”

 

“Yeah, alright.” The elder slurred. “It’s called Kissing in the dark. The mechanics is pretty simple, the lights go off and you know what happens next.” Seungcheol winks down at Woozi. “Lights off, please!”

 

The flat was pitch black, various noises can be heard— people squeaking as they bump into each other, others groaning, and others just, well, muffling the room with kissy noises.

 

“Where is Yoon Jeonghan! Nobody gets to kiss him except me!” a random voice shouted, trying to find the person with her hands, in the dark.

 

Jeonghan lets out a low chuckle as he stumbles upon someone, grabbing its neck as he leans in for a kiss.

 

This lips, this pair of soft, moist lips, tasting like cherry wine, makes my spine shiver, I’ve never felt anything like this before. It’s making my heart beat faster and making my head spin. This is crazy, this is driving me crazy.

 

As soon as the lights were back, people were greatly surprised seeing random person infront of them.

 

“Holy ! Our church boy gets to kiss Yoon Jeonghan! The university’s Yoon Jeonghan!” the voice was loud enough for the whole room to shift in their respective places.

 

“Dude, what the ? I didn’t knew you were into boys!” Seungcheol said, smirking down at Jeonghan as the younger went in to punch him hard in the chest, furious enough to curse back at him. “ you.”

 

 

“I want everyone out. Now.” Jeonghan demanded.

 

As soon as the place was cleared, Wonwoo spoke. “You just finished up the party because you kissed a random– what was that? church boy?”

“Shut the up will you?” sighing with his forehead wrinkled up, he continued. “I’m going to sleep. Forget this night happened.” 

“Yeah, alright, but you’ll get to see him at school though.” Woozi remarked.

“I’ll get him expelled.”