Eleven

Curious.Me

“Hyung, keep this concealer... I think you’ll need this every now and then”  Minghao said, handing him a small tube.

“Thanks, Hao. But, I’m really so–“

Minghao places a finger before pursed lips, hushing him. “I have to go, alright? Class starts in a few. See you later in the cafeteria!”

 

Joshua sighs as he went into the nearest washroom to fix himself, bumping into someone. “I-I’m sorry, I wasn’t looking”

“Are you alright?” a deep but concerned voice caught his attention but diverted his eyes at a different direction.

“Y-yes, I-“

“You gotta seal that one tho,” pointing at the purple coloured on his face. “Do you have anything or something to cover that?”

Joshua was hesitant at first but composes himself as soon as he recognizes the figure in front of him– Jeon Wonwoo. “Yes, I do. Thank you, I can take this one from here.” He lets out a small smile.

“You sure? I mean I could really help since you know, our class starts in a 10.”

Joshua shrugs, “Alright then.” he said, handing the younger the small tube.

Wonwoo lets out a small smile, lightly applying a small squeeze on his face.

 

The door swung open, “Oh, am I interrupting something?”

Even without looking where the voice came from, he knew who it was— Yoon Jeonghan.

“Ah, hyung! Not really.” Wonwoo smiles slyly, “Just trying to help someone out.” he continued as he puts up the final touch. “There you go. You’re all covered.” handing back the concealer, he spoke again. “Alright, my job here is done. I’m leaving.”

Joshua was about to follow the younger when Jeonghan spoke, blocking his way.

“Hong, stay.”

Joshua laughs dryly, “And why would I exactly?” Joshua was one step closer to the exit when a tight grip went around his wrist. “Let go, Yoon.”

Jeonghan was burning but composes his self, pinning the younger down on the door frame. “What happened?”

“We’re not regular buds, remember?” Joshua smirks, “Not in this campus.” pushing the elder with his might. “I’m sorry but classes starts in a few” with that, he exits.