Seventeen

Curious.Me

Did I  just heard him right? Or is this some kind of delusion? Jisoo, stop with this nonsense—

 

I like you.” Jeonghan repeated, looking at the younger. “I like you, Hong Jisoo.”

“I tried to  shook these feelings away, I tried convincing myself that you’re way too good for me. But everytime I see you, my heart just... beats faster and my stomach just churns. I realized then, I’ve fallen way too hard and there’s no turning back.”

 

Joshua went completely silent that it  started to scare him off.

 

Did I mess up again? Was this the right time to let my heart out?

 

Joshua.

 

“Pinch me.”

“What?” He looked at the younger with confusion drawn on his face.

“I said, pinch me. Let me know I’m not being too delusional.”

Jeonghan shakes his head, letting out a small laugh. “Alright, close your eyes.”

 

And so Joshua did, waiting to be pinched but felt a soft, moist, pair of lips against his instead, as his palm was placed against Jeonghan’s chest, feeling the elder’s heartbeat while the other went in cupping the younger’s face with his left hand while the other went in to rest on Joshua’s neck, lightly deepening the kiss.

 

Jeonghan pulls away as he felt hot wet tears on his cheek, looking right at the younger. “Hey... what’s wrong?” as his thumb automatically went off to wipe Joshua's tears away.

“I've realized... I’ve kept this for so long. This feeling towards you. It has been 3 years, Jeonghan. 3 straight years. I tried convincing myself that this couldn’t be... But here you are.” Joshua stopped for a split second, looking right into his eyes, “...pouring your feelings right in front of me.”

“I guess we’re on the same page all along.”

Leaning his forehead on the other, pulling the younger closer, Jeonghan spoke. “You don’t know how much I’ve restrained myself.”

“I tried shoving this off because I was scared. I was scared I’d be rejected, Shua.” his voice was softly low, "I thought putting you into a tight situation would change this scrambled thoughts inside my head...", slowly shuting his eyes. “Because I’ve never felt this way before.

 

I’d never seen Jeonghan this vulnerable before. I mean I’ve seen him breakdown but at this very moment, it felt different— good different.

 

“I could never reject a Yoon Jeonghan.”

 

 

I love you.” two voices, same time.

 

   —

 

D-day!

i tried and i came to apologize. (i think this was too trashy ???) but thank you to everyone who supported this story up all the way to its end.

 

+ please let me know your thoughts about this one :-) i’ll do better in the future <3