Six

Curious.Me

The rays of sunshine glinted upon Joshua’s face, causing him to wake up, lightly rubbing his eyes when he felt a weight on his chest.

 

Coming back to his senses, his cheek flushed in pink. I fell asleep and wasn’t able to get him a comfortable space to sleep in.

 

I went in for a few shakes but he only shifted from his position, making a way for me to stood up as I lay him back down.

 

Joshua went to check himself in the mirror and gets himself fixed. Maybe Yoon Jeonghan wasn’t that bad after all. Did he actually cared? He went here to apologize and took care of me. He even offered to stay the night. 

 

After preparing a light breakfast for two, he sat back down on the silky carpet, right in front of the elder. I’ve never seen him up close until now. He was indeed beautiful, even when he’s asleep. 

 

He sighed. Does this moment lasts long enough? Or would this end up bitterly sweet after all?

 

Of course, it would end right here, right now. He’s the famous Yoon Jeonghan and he’s just an ordinary church oppa his friends teased. Little did they know he’s been looking up to Jeonghan for years now. The kiss, the kiss that he wished was long enough to linger more into his system. It was slightly significant to him.

 

Joshua cleared his thoughts as the elder stirred up and spoke. “I can feel your eyes on me.”

 

Joshua laughs and shook his head, “Breakfast’s ready, in case you’re hungry.”

 

They sat and ate quitely as they watch the morning news.

Hong.” Jeonghan called out.

“Yeah? What is it?”

“Which one do you prefer?” He glances at the younger. “Joshua or Jisoo?”

“Never thought you’d call me by my name but whatever actually works.”

“You wanna be called whatever?”

Joshua laughs in disbelief. “You fool. Whatever you’d like to call me works.”

 

Mine. Jeonghan laughs at the thought but shrugs it off quickly.

 

Joshua Hong it is.”