Nine

Curious.Me

“So, what made us get out of there?” Seungcheol asks, “That Hong guy taking over your crown for winning the best dress?”

“This has nothing to do with him, you prick. The party was lame and I feel thirsty right now.” Jeonghan said, chugging his beer.

“You’re paying this, right? I didn’t bring my money with me.” 

“I haven’t even got the chance to talk to Joshua.” Wonwoo muttered, staring down at his mug.

“Ooohh, got stuck on your mind, I see?” Jun teased, taking a sip from his mug of beer. “We could double date then.”

Jihoon laughs out loud, “You plan to double date but that Chinese guy won’t even lay a finger on you.”

“Shut up. I’ll get him, alright.”

“I’m going home.” Jeonghan slurred, throwing out 500,000 won. “Enjoy the rest of the night.”

“Weren’t you thirsty?”

“Not anymore.” he replied, putting his coat back on.

 

“What’s wrong with him?” Jun asks in confusion.

Wonwoo shrugs, “He’s been acting weird all night.”

 

The thought of Wonwoo talking about Joshua sickens me. Moreover the thought of them dating. Jeonghan screams in frustration, I can’t ing let him lay a finger on Joshua. Not on my watch.

 

 —

Lee’s Residence, 11:50 pm.

 

“Are you all gonna stay for the night?” Chan asks, handing each one some blankets.

“Yeah, unless you want us all to go home?”

Chan throws one pillow at Seokmin. “I was just asking, alright.”

“I already texted my mom. I’ll be home by 5.”

“That early?” Seungkwan asks, propping himself beside Vernon.

“I’ll be serving the church by 6.”

“On a Thursday morning?”

“Serving God has no–“

“Good night! Good night everyone!”

“This kid, really.” Joshua laughs, “Good night, Kwan.”

 

“Hyung! How about creating a curiouscat account right now?” Soonyoung beamed. “Pretty sure tons would ask you anything!”

Seokmin joined quickly, “That would be interesting!”

 

After a few good minutes, “Alas! Here’s your account!”

“Don’t worry hyung. We’ll forget the password soon.” Seokmin laughs, scratching the nape of his neck.

“You don’t have to do this, you two.”

Vernon butted in, “Trust me, hyung. You need to socialize more.” 

“Oh, I can’t wait for messages to pop out!” Seokmin beamed excitingly.

“Guys, I–“

“Ah! There goes your first message!” Soonyoung hurriedly grabs the phone, clicking the icon.

 

[You look stunningly remarkable tonight.]

 

            —

 

guess who 👀