Four

Curious.Me

So how do I get to him?” he repeated as soon as Hoshi was out of sight.

Vernon beamed, “It’s just 7 blocks away from your house, painted in beige, surrounded by various flowers in front.”

“Can you bring these notes for him then? Since you’ll go pay him a visit and since you’re both out for like days?” Dokyeom said, handing him the notes.

“Uhm, isn’t his parents there or something?”

“Right. His parents are out for a business trip so there’s nothing to worry about.”

“Ah, alright. Thanks, I guess.”

 

“Sorry about Soonyoung hyung, by the way.” Dino butted in, scratching the back of his neck. “He just can’t keep it in.”

“It’s fine, I kinda deserve it anyways.”

 

 

Jeonghan went in for three soft knocks, waiting patiently for the door to open up.

The door opened slightly, revealing a lad wearing sweatpants and white shirt, with his hair ruffled slightly. “Seokmin, I’ve been wait– Oh my god” slamming the door immediately, “W-wait a sec.” slipping in a hoodie and a face mask to cover his face, he opened again. “I-I’m sorry... I wasn’t e-expecting... you.”

Of course.

Jeonghan bites his lip lightly. “I came to apologize. Can I come in? It’s freezing out here...”

“Oh... sure...” Joshua opened the door more for Jeonghan to slide in.

“Your friend... Seokmin, right? He told me to bring these notes you asked for and the other one told me that we’re lab partners in Biology?”

“Oh, right... You should’ve not wasted your time here.”

“What? No, I really wanted to... apologize, personally.”

“Never knew you’d pay a visit. I mean you’re Yoon Jeonghan.”

“Hey, I might be a jerk sometimes– or probably most of the time– but I’m still a person with a soft heart, alright?”

The younger just let out an “oh”

 

“I bought Japchae, by the way... in case you’re hungry” Jeonghan said, pulling out a paper bag, trying to break the tension.

“Oh... thank you. I’ll just transfer them into the plate so we could eat comfortably?” Joshua smiled lightly, grabbing the bag from him as he walked into the kitchen.

 

Jeonghan’s eyes wandered around the place— it was simple cozy and neat clean, nothing much to see except a guy covered in sweatpants and hoodies. He started examining what was infront of him, head to toe, getting caught up in a moment.

 

“Hey” Joshua waves his hand in front of him, “Food’s ready.” The younger said, handing him a plate.

“Oh.” Jeonghan snaps out of his thoughts. “Thanks, Hong.”

Joshua lets out a laugh, the one that makes your heart skip a beat when you hear it kind of laugh. “What?”

“Nobody calls me Hong, Mr. Yoon.”

 

“But okay, look. I’m really sorry about what happened.”

“Which one are you sorry though?”

 

Should I be sorry for kissing you?

 

“The thing between you and your dad.”

“So, you’ve heard?”

“Your friend knocked me down and told me what had happened.”

“Oh.” Joshua looked down. “I’m sorry to hear that then.”

Just then, without much thinking, Jeonghan went in to lift his face, making the younger flinch. “W-what?”

 

 

Can I kiss you?

 

 

                   —

hehe, HAPPY SEUNGKWAN DAY!!