Begin Again

Silent Of Heart

 

 

 

Hangyul woke up to an unfamiliar view. The room was blue in colour and there's a lot of toys around the room. But then his eyes caught on something placed on the cabinet not far from where he laid, "That," Only then he knows, where exactly he is.

"You're awake," Someone peeked him up from behind of the door. Hangyul turned his eyes to the girl outside the door and he realized that he was right about it. The girl slowly pushed the room's door and walked towards the boy, "Are you okay?" She asked using her soft voice.

Hangyul stayed quiet but then the little boy he saw yesterday appeared from behind, "Hyung!" The boy shouted and jumped onto Hangyul's lap. Hangyul made himself comfortable with the position before he passed a really friendly smile to the small boy.

"So, this is your room?" Hangyul asked and the boy just nodded his head. He ruffled Suwoong's hair as he felt like the boy was so cute and adorable.

After a while, another girl entered the room. Hangyul couldn't help but feel shocked with what he saw infront of him, "Why there's two Suji?" He asked while his eyes swifted back and forth to the both Suji infront of him.

Suji chuckled to see his reaction, "Hangyul, I told you right I have twin," She explained. She remembered that she already told Hangyul about her family on their first date. And that's why Hangyul was so eager to see Suwoong that she brought him home for their second date.

He frowned, "Twins?" He tried to think the rationality about these news since he was kind of having a short-term memory. After few seconds having a thought on it, he finally remembered something, "Ah," From a dark expression turned to a bright expression, "The one you said that stayed outside of town?" Suji nodded her head in agree.

"I'm Lee Jisoo," She introduced herself to the boy who was sitting infront of her.

Suwoong distracted Hangyul's attention by asking an odd question to him, "Hyung, which one is prettier, Suji noona or Jisoo noona?" The boy asked.

Hangyul pinched the boy's cheeks, "They look the same to me," He said with a really cute smile plastered on his face. Suji could feel that her heart was beating really at that moment when she saw the smile of him. How much she has been missing that smile though?

Jisoo excused herself so that she could give space to her twins and Hangyul though Suwoong is around. She tried to take Suwoong out of the room but he kept refusing and insisted to stay with Hangyul. He said that he missed his hyung so much.

"Are you okay?" Suji asked as she took a sit on the chair near the bed but it still has gap from the boy. She really wants to talk to the boy but she was afraide that Hangyul might push her more and more till there's no way she could catch him back.

Hangyul nodded his head but then his attention went to Suwoong back, "Suwoong, you still keep my birthday present?" Hangyul pointed out to the toy inside the cabinet. Suwoong looked at the toy and smiled before swifted his eyes to Suji.

"That one," He paused, "It's already broke and I cried for days because of it. Suji noona told me that she's going to get me a new one but I insisted to keep the one you gave me so she tried to fix it by herself," Suwoong said before he woke up from the bed and went to get the toy, "As you can see there's a trace of glue left here," He passed the toy to Hangyul.

Suji's eyes wandered around the room as she could feel that Hangyul was staring at her using the same stare he used to give her a year ago. The kind of stare that make she falls for him. Suji knows that she is still in love with Hangyul but she couldn't let herself to fall for him more. It's just going to hurt her more.

"You really love Suwoong don't you?" Suji gulped. What an obvious question he asked though? Naturally, she loves Suwoong. He's her younger brother though. Her only brother.

"Don't you think that you should correct your statement? Maybe, you really love me don't you?" Suji couldn't believe that those words in her mind slipped out from her tongue. It's a total mistake; a mistake she would never regret doing it.

Suwoong chuckled to Suji's reaction, "You guys are really cute," The little boy teased the couple infront of him. If we could vote for the biggest fan of Hangyul and Suji, it would be Suwoong. Suwoong really loves to see Suji and Hangyul together. So it's kind of heart breaking for him when he heard about their breakup. 

Oh hell yes, a 9 year old kid could understand an adult love story. Suwoong was really advance compared to other kids at his age. Maybe because he grown up looking at his two sisters with same face but different behaviour and attitude.

"You're talking nonsense," Hangyul almost forget the fact they already broke up and he was so close to open up to a girl named, Lee Suji again. But as soon as he realized that, he knows he needs to go now or something worse going to happen, "I need to go now," He excused himself but Suji managed to stop him.

"Could you at least have your dinner here? I haven't told my parents that we already broke up," Suji begged for a mercy from the boy infront of her. She knows it wasn't a big deal but she needs to show to her parents that she is still happy, just like before, "And can you at least act like we're still close. I'm sorry for dragging you into this drama but I got no choice," Her voice slowly getting lowered.

Hangyul naturally grabbed Suji's hand who was having her eyes staring on the floor at that moment. Suji startled by his small gestures but couldn't help herself other than smile to it. They went out of the room with their hands linked towards the dining room. 

"Hangyul," A middle-aged woman greeted Hangyul as soon as she saw him. Hangyul slightly bowed to the woman before he took a sit at the table. Suji quietly sit beside Hangyul with their hands still linked onto each other, "How are you?" The woman asked as she put the main dish on the table.

"Fine, as usual," He answered the question whole-heartedly. He couldn't lie to himself but feel so close with the family. But Suji stopped bringing him to the house 6 months after they're dating. Hangyul found it weird but he has not guts to ask the girl the reason behind it so he kept quiet.

All of them were having a really normal dinner like they usually did. And this time, yes, Hangyul totally forget about his current status with Suji. He was having a real fun with Suji's family excluding Jisoo. Because Jisoo was really quiet and she preferred to listen rather than talk. Hangyul talked about his sweet-bitter relationship with Suji as if the one year blank meant nothing to him.

 



"Thank you for today," Suji said when Hangyul was about to leave her house, "I know you're acting but I felt so good that we managed to have a really good time after a long time," She smiled, "I really miss you," She could feel there's tears were about to come out from her eyes.

Hangyul quietly put the girl's hand into his and stared right into her eyes, "That wasn't an act, Lee Suji," He confessed, "I really want to make things right between us,"