Unplanned Destiny

Silent Of Heart

 

 

 

The perfect Sunday for everyone else would be having some leisure time at home; watching good movie with families; laying on bed for the whole day; having a picnic at the beach; going to karaoke or arcades with closest friends.

It differ with Hangyul. A perfect Sunday for him would be sitting by the windows of the cafe, admiring the limitless people walking outside the cafe; with a cup of americano on the table. He let out a sigh. Things has been so complicated for him lately.

Ever since Suji came back to Korea, there's none of the things he could consider easy in his daily life. Though he tried to avoid her, but he couldn't help but see her, because she's in the same class as him. So, yeah.

He took a sip of americano he ordered before. It's already cold. He thought. His eyes glanced towards the watch on his left wrist. It has been an hour since he was here. No wonder the workers here already gave him that kind of stare, 'when will he leave?'

Hangyul ignored all the stares given and kept himself at the place where he sits. At the very moment he wanted to lift his hand up so that he could clear his table and make a new order, someone appeared infront of him; blocking the views.

He slowly raised his head and automaticall frowned, "Suji?" It's weird to see Suji here. Oh wait, it's Suji's favourite cafe. So there's nothing weird about it.

"No," She shook her head, "I'm Jisoo," She introduced herself with a smile plastered on her face, "Can I sit?" She put her hand on the chair infront of Hangyul.

"Yeah, have a sit,"

"So," Hangyul was waiting for the next words from Jisoo patiently. He felt like the girl has something to tell him and that's why she's here. As soon as she wanted to say the next thing, the waiter interrupt her by asking her, what she wants to drink. 

Hangyul managed to pass a glare to the waiter but he simply ignored it because he's just doing the job, nothing else, "I want one Ice Americano," He eventually ordered another drink as he felt thirsty after taking hot drink.

The waiter bowed his head a little to the boy before he excused himself. When the waiter finally reached the place where he put the order, Jisoo turned her attention back to Hangyul, "I have something to tell you about Suji," She said and managed to catch Hangyul's attention.

"You know," Hangyul stopped from continuing his words as he was unsure whether Jisoo knows about the current status of their relationship since Suji insisted that both of her parents didn't know about that.

Jisoo smiled, "That you and Suji already broke up?" Hangyul's eyes widened to hear that, "Why? Is it that weird that I know about your relationship with Suji? We're twins, Hangyul. I could know all things about her though she didn't tell me,"

As she was talking, Hangyul finally could differentiate between Suji and Jisoo. Suji doesn't have any moles on her face but Jisoo has two moles under her eyes, "Well," He didn't know what kind of answer he should give the girl. She is still his ex-girlfriend's twins so it's kind of awkward to sit at the same table as her.

"Suji has her own reason why she leave. I could tell you if you want to,"

Hangyul frowned, "I don't think I need any explanation from you. I need to hear it from Suji herself because I think that's more appropiate and to hear it from someone's else mouth, though it's her twin, I might feel offended about it," He explained.

Jisoo sighed, "But I don't think Suji will tell you anytime soon about this," She claimed, "But you need to know about this,"

"Stop,"

"Let me just say one thing. Everything that Suji did, that would be because she loves you," She took out something from her bag as she said that, "I know you guys break up but it's yours so you should keep it," Jisoo passed the couple necklace to its owner back.

"Why are you giving this back to me?" Hangyul stared the necklace with a blank look before he put his hand on his bare neck. He needs to be honest that he felt empty without the necklace around his neck.

"Because the necklace is yours," She simply made that statement.

Hangyul couldn't understand what the hell Jisoo trying to do over here, "Did Suji send you over here to convince me?" He could smell something fishy around the girl.

Jisoo quickly shook her head to deny it, "Hell no! Suji didn't know that I am here with you," She said, "I just, I feel bad to both of you," She muttered under her breath; couldn't be heard by the boy, "Suji loves you so much,"

"If she loves me that much, she won't leave me hanging just like that," Hangyul started to get annoyed with Jisoo being all pushy towards him.

She almost gave up in persuading the boy, "Because she loves you, she did that. God how am I supposed to explain things to you if you didn't allow me to?" 
"I need to hear all of it from her own lips. Not you," 

"I know that, Hangyul," Jisoo frustrated over Hangyul's stubbornness, "But I told you that Suji won't tell you what happened to her because she knows it's just going to hurt you both. There's no point to hurt each other's heart right?"

Hangyul clenched his fist, "I would rather getting hurt rather than being treated like a fool because didn't know the truth, to be honest. Do you think it's easy for me to forget all those good memories I had with her? Her smile, her laugh, the way she talks, the way she pulled me into hug, the way she lean her head on my shoulders and the way she cried every night just because she missed me, it's all too real that I can't even delete any of those memories away," He let out what has been on his mind infront of a stranger, "How I wish I have delete button in my mind,"

Jisoo knows she couldn't respond to any of his words, "Whatever it is, Lee Hangyul," She emphasized on his name, "After you know the truth behind why Suji did all of that, please don't hate her too much. She did all of that solely because she loves you so much," The girl left the cafe in instant leaving the remaining orange juice she had in her glass behind.

"What the hell happened to Suji, seriously?" Hangyul looked at the necklace on the table before he grabbed it and keep it in his pocket.