Between Two

Silent Of Heart

 

 

 

"Are you ready?" Suji took a peek into her twin's room. Jisoo was sitting infront of the mirror. She turned around as soon as she heard Suji's voice.

She nodded her head before grabbed her handbag that was put on the bed. Both of them walked together down the stairs, attracting the little boy's attention whom sitting on the sofa with his eyes originally locked on the television, "Can I tag along?" He asked with his soft voice.

Both Jisoo and Suji looked at each other and they thought they're actually looking at mirror since there's no differences between them other than the mole under Jisoo's eyes. Suji raised both of her eyebrows as if she asked Jisoo to answer that question of Suwoong on her behalf but Jisoo shrugged.

Suji rolled her eyes. Jisoo will always pass the hard things to her, especially in answering Suwoong's question. She couldn't deny that she's actually closer to Suwoong rather than Jisoo, "No dear, I'm sorry but I don't think you should be there while we're talking,"

Suwoong pouted to her answer. He knows his sisters wouldn't allow him to tag along but it's not hurt to try, "Okay then," It's weird like how easy he gave up, "Take care," His eyes swifted to the television as soon as he has done with his talking.

Jisoo and Suji then walked towards the garage and again, they looked at each other, "Who's going to drive?" Jisoo asked and Suji put the car key in Jisoo's hand. She sighed, "Okay," She took the driver seat.

While on their way there, there's a cold air exist between them. Thought, the heater is on but they could feel that there's something wrong in theirself, "Jisoo, what do you think he would say to us?" She asked in curious, "He wouldn't say something like 'I hate you', things like that right?"

Jisoo shrugged. To be honest, she has no idea why Hangyul asked her to join them in this meeting. Obviously, Jisoo didn't want to be in between their relationship anymore though she couldn't deny that she still has some lingering feelings left for Hangyul. Her heart still beating a little bit faster than it usually everytime Hangyul appeared infront of her.

After 15 minutes of driving, they finally reached where they're supposed to meet. Coincidentally, Jisoo parked the car right behind Hangyul's, "Seems like he's here," Jisoo pointed out to the car parked infront of her car.

Suji couldn't help but feel offended by it. Jisoo knows too much about Hangyul, though she tried to understand her twin sister but there's a part of her saying that she dislikes the fact that Jisoo dated Hangyul for 6 months. Nevertheless, she just nodded her head and formed a slight smile to hide her nervousness.

From afar, Suji could see Hangyul was sitting at the corner of the cafe, without her realized she helplessly smile upon seeing him. Little things she didn't know that Jisoo smiled too but she tried to keep her poker face so that there will be no confusion but to be honest, she couldn't deny the fact that she likes Hangyul, as much as Suji likes him.

"Hi," Suji greeted the boy and took a sit infront of him while Jisoo sits beside her twin.

Hangyul passed a slight smile to both of them, "Anything you want to drink?" He asked politely, "I know, Hazelnut Coffee for you," He smiled as he pointed out to Suji.

Suji glad that the boy still remember her favourite drink, "Yeah," She simply nodded her head, "Jisoo?" She turned her attention to Jisoo.

"I will just have Iced Americano," Jisoo answered.

Hangyul frowned, "Really? Okay," It's weird to hear Jisoo ordered for an Iced Americano when she always drink Hazelnut Coffee before though he never see her actually took a sip on the drink because she always left even before she drink it.

 


 

"So," The two girls nervously waited for the next words from Hangyul, "I just want to know, the one whom celebrating the first anniversary with me is Suji or Jisoo?"

The twins looked at each other before answering the question. Jisoo slowly raised her hand but at the same time lowering her head; staring on the table.

Hangyul finally could understand the whole situation, "So that's why you love flowers, you love scary rides and you love dogs," He mentioned all the odd things he noticed on that day.

"Sorry," The only things she could mutter at the moment.

"Suwoong already told me the whole thing yesterday," He claimed.

Suji's eyes widened, "Suwoong went to see you?" She was totally clueless about that, "I told him to not go for thousand times yet he ended up going, huh?" She scoffed.

"Don't blame the little kid. He did nothing wrong,"

Suji sighed, "So you know everything about us already?" She asked and Hangyul nodded, "Including that I went to US for treatment?"

Hangyul's expression looks like he didn't know about that, "On what reason?" He automatically grabbed the girl's hand, "Are you sick?" He put his hand on the forehead.

Suji chuckled, "Hangyul," She took his hand down and held onto it, "I'm okay, now," She assured the boy with her words.

"You should tell me if you're sick, don't leave me hanging just like that," He whined obviously expressing his caring side for the girl.

Jisoo was extremely awkward to be between the couple, "I think I should go now," She excused herself, "Hangyul, please take care of my twin sister well okay? Just, I want to thank you for the happiest 6 months you gave me. I know I don't deserve that but still thank you. And now it's about the time for you to be with your loved ones again," She confessed before she left the cafe.

The situation went awkward fo a while before Hangyul initiated the conversation first, "So," He paused, "I'm sorry for not being there with you when you have the hardest moment,"

"Hangyul," She tried to cut his words but failed.

Hangyul held both of her hand, "I know I may not be the best for you but I promise, from now on, I will always be here for you,"

Both of them stared into each other's eyes before Hangyul's lips slowly formed into a smile.

"I love you," He whispered the words. He didn't realize it but it has been a year since he said those words, 'I love you'. It's really has been a long time.

Suji smiled upon the words, "Glad that you still love me," She claimed but then Hangyul pouted because she didn't reply him with the same words. Suji pinched the boy's cheeks, "You're such a cutie. That's why you're my boyfriend,"

Hangyul stayed quiet. He was still waiting for that special words coming out from Suji's lips but it seems like Suji refused to say those holy words.

"Hangyul," She tried to attract the attention by doing some cute action but failed.

Hangyul pouted, "Noona, are you really going to be like this?" He scoffed; passing a glare to the girl.

Suji laughed, "Hangyul," She called out for his name with soft voice, "Do you really need me to say those words?" Hangyul nodded, "Okay, then," 

5 minutes has passed but there's no words coming out from Suji's lips, "Are you going to say it or not?" He whined as he was already tired of waiting.

"Hm," She hummed, "Okay," Hangyul knows Suji didn't really say the 3 words but it's not hurt to give a try at the moment since they're just reconcile somehow, "I. Love. You. Too," She said it words by words as if she learnt the spelling a moment ago.

Hangyul smiled, "Thank you," He said, "So are we even now?" He asked and Suji shrugged, "But noona, that would be the second time I heard you say I love you,"

Suji gulped.

"Do you really hate that words so much? I mean I said those words for thousand of times though," He complained.

Suji tried to avoid the stare given by Hangyul, "Well, it wasn't like that. Do I need to tell you that I love you? You know how I feel towards you right?"

"Yeah, that's right but still. How good is it to hear those words?" He stated, "You feel really great after I said those words right?" Suji couldn't help herself but nodded, "Then?"

"Okay, okay," Suji gave up, "I promise you I will say those words often, okay?" 

"Really?"

"If that's what my Hangyul wants, then I need to give it right?" She winked.

Hangyul ruffled the girl's hair, "Suji, you better didn't do that anyone else," 

"Like me?" A voice distracted their sweet moments.

Both of them turned their head to the voice, "Suwoong?" Suji frowned to see her little brother here, "What are you doing here?" She asked bluntly.

Suwoong crossed his arms, "Noona, are you really going to be like this?" He tried to imitate the same action Hangyul did just now.

Hangyul blushed, "Yah, Lee Suwoong, behave," He could feel the centre of attention was on him at the moment.

Suji slightly hit the boy's arms, "Lee Suwoong, don't , okay? It wasn't like you never see him acting cute, though," Hangyul thought Suji was going to back him up but turn out that she continued with the teasing.

"Noona," Hangyul whined and the siblings just laughed it off.