Little Angel

Silent Of Heart

 

 

 

"Hyung," Suwoong called out for Hangyul as he twisted the door knob to enter the room. He took a peek into the room and could see Hangyul was laying on the bed alone with his right hand on the forehead and the other hand on his chest. Seems like he was staring at the ceiling for a long time already.

He took a step into the room and all he could say about it would be, the room is in it worst condition ever it could be. Clothes everywhere on the floor, foods being untouched, the curtains were tightly closed; letting none of the light coming into the room. It's really dark, no jokes.

Instead of going to Hangyul right away, Suwoong started to clean up the room first. As the first step, he started to collect the clothes laid on the floor and gathered it into the basket the boy had at the corner of the room; near the toilet. One job is down and now it would be the other one. 

Suwoong looked at the wide table located near the windows and sighed. There's almost like 3 bottles of empty soju and those untouched food. Hangyul really tortued himself, at the moment. Suwoong cleaned up the mess and throw the waste into the rubbish bin in the kitchen.

"Done," He washed his hand with cool water to refresh himself after an hour of cleaning. That moment he wanted to step in into Hangyul's room, someone stopped him.

Suwoong turned around to see Dongmyung was holding onto his small wrist. He looked upwards and smiled, "Thank you for coming," Dongmyung ruffled the boy's hair as he thanked him.

The little boy just simply nodded his head before he entered Hangyul's room back. He twisted the knob and pushed the door to enter the room. Then, he closed the door back and locked it so that they would have some privacy because he knows Suji would appear at Hangyul's house anytime from now when she realized he has been missing.

Suwoong apporached Hangyul step by step and took a sit on his bed. He stared at Hangyul for a long time before he finally could gather the courage to touch the boy by his hand.

Hangyul startled with Suwoong's sudden appearance there, "Suwoong," His eyes widened, "What are you doing here?" Hangyul asked the little boy infront of him as he took a sit; in the same position as Suwoong.

"To make you feel better," Suwoong managed to bring a slight smile to the boy when he passed a really bright smile; showing his white tooth.

The situation filled with silence for few minutes before Suwoong initiated the conversation first, "Hyung," He called out the boy and Hangyul shrugged, "Do you remember how was our first meeting?" He asked.

Hangyul was hesitating for a while but ended up nodding his head to the question. How can he forget the messiest day ever for him in his entire life? He let out a sigh as he remembered the old memories.

 


 

"Suwoong," Suji called out for her little brother's name as soon as she entered the house. Suwoong is nowhere to be seen in the house. He would usually stay in the living room; watching his favourite cartoon but the television aired some unknown shows at the moment.

"Where is your brother?" Hangyul grabbed Suji's wrist as she tried to leave him behind in unfamiliar place. This would be the first time Hangyul comes to her house and she was already planning to let Hangyul survives alone in this big house.

Suji chuckled looking at Hangyul's nervous expression. She grabbed both of his hand to let the boy calm down a little bit, "He must be in his room," She guessed, "He could be shy sometimes," She said though in fact she was lying about that. Suwoong would never feel shy though it's strangers to him.

Hangyul was waiting at the living room for both Suwoong and Suji but they're nowhere to be seen. He looked around just to see a middle-aged woman was walking towards him. He quickly woke himself up from the sofa and slightly bowed to the woman.

"You must be Hangyul right?" The woman greeted him with a smile plastered on her face, "You're really handsome. Suji chose a right one as her boyfriend," She complimented him with a really good words.

The boy smiled upon the compliment, "Thank you," He was trying to take the plastic bags in the woman's hand but she refused it, "Let me help you," 

The woman shook her head, "It's okay," She assured the boy, "You'll stay here for dinner right?" Hangyul nodded, "Great. I'll be in kitchen if you need anything,"

"Thank you," He could feel that he wouldn't stop saying thank you to everyone today. He started to feel anxious as he spent his time alone in the living room. 

He tried to grab the remote control on the table to change the channel aired but someone grabbed it faster than him. Hangyul turned around to see the remote control stealer but it's just a small boy, "Suwoong, I told you to act nicely infront of Hangyul hyung," Suji slightly hit the boy's back when she saw the scene.

"Oh, you must be Suwoong," Hangyul finally could process with the whole situation, "Nice to meet you," He said that with smile on his face but Suwoong simply ignored him and changed the channel to his favourite show.

"Lee Suwoong," Again, she scoffed as she hits the boy for the second time. Suwoong whined and passed a glare to both Suji and Hangyul.

"That's okay," Hangyul grabbed the girl's wrist as she was trying to scold Suwoong more, "He's just a kid," As soon as Hangyul made that statement, Suwoong threw the small pillow beside him to the grown up boy.

Luckily, Hangyul managed to catch it on time, "You should practice often if you want to be a really proffesional baseball player," He winked to the little boy.

"Wait," Suwoong frowned, "You know about my ambition?"

Hangyul smiled, "I know a lot of things about you, Suwoong," He claimed. He really hopes that he could make a good impression towards the whole Suji's family because he really loves her.

Suwoong stayed quiet and watched the television till the show ended. It was a lie if he said he wasn't impressed with Hangyul but there's something holding him back from bein too open with Suji's boyfriend. Well, past teaches him to be more aware on his surrounding.

How can he simply believe a guy when he saw Jisoo hurted because of a guy that she loves? He really didn't want things to repeat it history. Suji needs to meet a really good guy and he would make sure that Suji wouldn't fall into the hand of wrong guy. That's what he promised.

Finally it's time for dinner after a long wait, Suji took a sit on the chair and Hangyul was trying to take a sit beside her when Suwoong suddenly pushed him away. Hangyul startled by his action but stay cool with it. Suwoong managed to take the seat beside Suji.

Suji passed a glare to Suwoong but she needs to calm herself down because both of her parents are around. If she ever bullied Suwoong, she will be the one whom taking the blame and Jisoo wasn't around to protect her.

Hangyul needs to take the seat beside Suji's mother instead. It's really an awkward moment for both side but Hangyul managed to keep his smile. The dinner went well as Suwoong couldn't make any mess because Suji is there to stop him. She would either pinch him or hit him by his lap to stop him from doing anything silly.

After the dinner, Hangyul finally excused himself to go home. It was really an exciting day for him to finally meet Suji's family. And yes, as Suji mentioned, Suwoong was really a cute boy though he is quite mischiveous somehow.

Before he left the house, he managed to say something to Suwoong and successfully soften his heart a little bit, "You could do those things to me but don't do that any other else, okay?" He said, "And if you want a friend to play baseball, just call me, I'll be there to play it with you," Hangyul ruffled the boy's hair before left the house.

 


 

"That moment you left the house, I know that you're going to be the best boyfriend for Suji noona," He said.

Hangyul sighed. He didn't know that loving someone too much could hurt him till this extent.

"I know, both Suji noona and Jisoo noona has done something wrong to you, but it's all for a reason," He paused, "It wasn't a weird thing when Jisoo fell for you because you're really nice. I would date you too if I were a girl, well luckily I am a boy or else there will be three people compete to get your attention,"

Hangyul chuckled, "What the hell are you talking about?" He couldn't help but feel consoled with Suwoong's words.

Only then Suwoong started to speak the truth on why Jisoo did all of that. And finally, Hangyul understood all the actions done by both of them. As Jisoo said, they did all of that for a reason. They weren't planning to mess around with his heart.

"So hyung," The little boy put Hangyul's big hand into his, "Please forgive both of them, eung?" He asked for a forgiveness in his sisters' behalf.

Hangyul sighed, "But Suwoong," Dark expression started to conquer Hangyul's face, "Who is exactly that I like between the two of them?" He confessed as he was having mixed feelings at that moment.