Awful Truth

Silent Of Heart

 

 

 

Hangyul is finally convince with what Jisoo said few days before. Suji did all of that for a reason, he believes in that. He was on his way to see Suji as Euna said she will be meeting Suji after class today. They will meet each other in the last class, Suji will have today.

He was walking with a light step towards the class mentioned. From afar he could see Suji and Euna was sitting together, having a smile plastered on their face as if they own the world while they're talking.

Hangyul was about to take a step forward into the class when something stopped him, "Do you know that Jisoo pretend to be me for 6 months long?" The facts he heard just now managed to attract his attention and at the same time, it's almost impossible for him to believe in it.

"Wait, seriously?" Euna frowned. She didn't know about this. Well, she took a short break for 6 months because she has something to do in her hometown so she has no idea on what's happening here other than she knows that Suji went to US to get treatment.

Suji nodded her head, "Suwoong told me so," She explained, "But I couldn't blame Jisoo either since she never know how does it feel to be in Korea's college. Well, you know," She shrugged.

Euna sighed, "But still Suji, it's a big deal when she pretends to be you. There's no one who realized that? Even Hangyul?" 

The question coming out from Euna's lips, stunned the boy. Jisoo pretends to be Suji for frickin 6 months but he never realized that? Is he really loves Suji or it's just that he's too afraid to let her go?

Suji shrugged, "I don't know. Maybe he didn't love me enough to notice that it wasn't me but my twins," She answered.

"Wait," Euna tried to process the things Suji told her, "Did Hangyul knows that you have a twin?" 

Suji nodded her head immediately, "Of course, he did. I told him all the things about my family to him and even brought him home for our second date," She chuckled as she could remember how hectic it was when Hangyul came to her house for the first time, "But Jisoo wasn't there at that moment. So Hangyul couldn't meet her on that day,"

"I see," Euna who was actually a little bit slow in getting the situation finally could understand it, "I don't know what to say since it involves your family now. I'm afraid that it might gettng worser if I ever let myself into the problem,"

Suji put her hand on Euna's, "It's okay. I could handle this," She assured the girl with her words, "Maybe," She muttered but then managed to pass a smile to the girl who was sitting infront of her.

Hangyul cancelled his plan to confront Suji and decided to just leave the class without even show his face to the girls. He turned around but then there's a girl stood right 5 metres away from him, "Lee Jisoo,"

"I---," She stuttered, "I could explain all of that," She tried to stay calm down after seeing Hangyul's face but she couldn't. He looks so fierce at the moment. Jisoo felt like she has nothing to say in this kind of situation.

"This is why you tell me that you could explain all of the things to me? Just because you involved as well in this stupid idea?" Hangyul let out a sinister smile and scoffed.

"I have no choice," She muttered under her breath but could be heard by the boy.

He chuckled, "Yah, Lee Jisoo. I know that you're her twins but there's no need to pretend yourself as her," He paused, "Wow," He sighed, "Both of you really treat me like a fool, don't you?"

She kept quiet. She was having her eyes looking at the ground. She has not guts to look at Hangyul right now because she felt like her whole body is shaking due to the tone Hangyul used to talk to her.

"Tell me now, why the hell you did all of those things?" Hangyul slowly losing his patience in waiting for the girl's answer.

There's a tear dropped from Jisoo's eyes. She clenched both of her first and grinted her teeth, "Because," She hesitated for a while but managed to have her eyes straight on Hangyul, "Because," She paused.

"Because of what?!" Hangyul raised his voice when the girl refused to give her answer.

"Because I like you, Lee Hangyul!" Yes, Jisoo finally confessed what has been on her mind for the past 1 year and 6 months.

Hangyul's eyes widened, "Wait," He stuttered, "What do you mean by that?"

"You finally said it out loud," Someone interrupted their moment.

Hangyul turned his body around to see both Suji and Euna was standing behind of him. He could see tears in Suji's eyes, "Suji," He called her name with his soft voice.