Hallucination

Silent Of Heart

 

 

 

It's Sunday and both of the boys don't have any class today. Luckily, they're forbidden to take classes on Sunday or else, Hangyul pretty sure, Dongmyung won't be at home but in class at the moment. Hangyul had no idea why Dongmyung needs to keep himself busy... 

"Bro," Dongmyung took a sit beside Hangyul who was watching the drama showed on the television now. He sighed. Dongmyung couldn't think the reason why Hangyul was so obsessed with dramas nowadays. It's as if he's acting like he's okay with everything. It's like he wants to throw himself into the drama so that he wouldn't think about his own problem. 

Hangyul raised both of his eyebrows but his eyes still on the television, "What?" He asked the cheerful boy.

"Um," Dongmyung joined him to watch the drama, "Let's go to the park," He suggested, "You always lock yourself at house. You need some fresh air, dude," The words coming out from Dongmyung's lips managed to attract Hangyul's attention that he passed a death glare to the boy beside him, "Sorry okay," Dongmyung knows his words hurt the boy but whatever. All he needs to do now is drag Hangyul to the outside world.

Hangyul sighed, "Okay," He agreed with his housemate for the nth times. He could never refuse everything that Dongmyung asked him to do. He's almost like a robot whom listen to everything that human said.

 


 

The park covered a wide area that could fit about three small houses. It was hilly with a tall tree or two near one hill. There were benches for people to sit in every corner and jogging tracks were all around the edges of the park. The west corner had some swings too on which many children used to come and play. Flower hedges and bushes grew all around; this made the park look more pleasant and attractive.

People mostly were playing around; either with their children or friends. There's a lot of families could be seen around the park. Some of them were having a simple picnic while comfortably sit on the mat that was laid down on the grass and some of them were playing kites, let it fly throughout the air. Hangyul sighed upon seeing those families; how great if he could be with his family now? The only things he wants at the moment, probably would be spending some time with his family even for a meal together. That's how much he felt desperate about it.

Maybe that's why he relied on Suji so much. Because there's no one he could rely onto; just Suji. Suji's existence in his life was more like a dream knight for him. She would be there everytime he needs her. She would be there to hug him, to comfort him and to tell him that everything was going to be okay. That's how much Suji was really important to him. Was.

"Hangyul, I need to go to meet someone," Dongmyung tapped Hangyul's shoulders who was spacing out for a while.

He just simply nodded his head and Dongmyung was already out of his vision. Hangyul find for somewhere that he could sit and he spotted an empty bench. He approached the bench but then bunch of little kids sit on it before him. He sighed again. Hangyul didn't know why but suddenly, he felt like he was going to collapse anytime. He tried to stay on feet but he suddenly lost his vision and it's all blur.

It took few minutes before he could finally grab himself back. But as soon as he opened his eyes, the view infront of him suddenly turned to a familiar one. That moment he realized, that he didn't take his medicine today. He thought he would be okay without it but he guess he didn't. This is the only reason why he refused to spend time outside.

"Lee Suji," He muttered under his breath.

As of now, whether it's girl or boy, woman or man, babies or oldies, all he could see is Lee Suji. It seems like Suji controlled his whole brain and hacked his memory. One Suji, two Suji, three Suji, he pointed to them one by one until he lost his count. Suji is everywhere and it hurts him to see her was all smiling though it's not her. Dongmyung was nowhere to be found... But Dongmyung don't know about his illness though.

He was walking alone along the Suji's ocean when he bumped into someone, "It's another Suji," He let out a slight smile, "I'm sorry," He said as he bowed for a little bit to the person he bumped into. Afterall, it's just his another illusion.

"Han--- Hangyul," Someone was calling out for his name. He recognize this voice but it sounds like it's getting softer.

Hangyul turned his body around and he felt the urge to clear his throat, "Suji?" No matter how many he rubbed and squinted his eyes, the view infront of him is now was still the same. It's really her, Lee Suji. He's not having any hallucination at the moment.

"Hi," The girl awkwardly greeted the boy. She swear to God that would be probably the most awkward 'hi' she ever said to anyone, "What are you doing here?" She asked.

The boy frowned. He thought he was already made it clear that there's nothing else left for them but why she was suddenly being all friendly towards him? And why... He like it? Hangyul quickly shoved the thought away as it could be a poison to him right now.

He was about to leave when suddenly someone stopped him. He could see that a hand stopped him from moving anywhere further, "Wait," The girl said. Hangyul sighed but end up laid his eyes on the girl anyway, "Are you okay?" She asked as she could see Hangyul's pale face at that moment.

Hangyul nodded his head. He really doesn't have any energy left with him right now. After having those illusion and a major headache, at this moment, it's not him who was controlling his body, it's his brain. Hangyul didn't know how that he actually lost himself within few seconds after he nodded his head. 

His eyesight blurred. Everything became fuzzy; then he saw nothing at all. His consciousness was floating through an empty space filled with a thick static. Throughout the inky space his heartbeats pounded loudly, echoing in her ears, alongside fading pleas for help. Feeling in her body drained away until finally all was black.