First Encounter

Silent Of Heart

 

 

 

"Hi, Hangyul," The voice he has been missing the most for the whole year; calling out for his name.

He looked at the girl that was standing infront of him with a blank expression; more like he didn't want to show any emotion towards the girl.

"How are you?" She asked.

Wasn't it obvious that I look extremely fine bad after you left me hanging without any notice?

He let the words lingered in his mind without any intention to say it out loud. There's nothing that could change if he ever spoke that words out loud, right?

Suji silently grabbed the boy's wrist as she looked at him with her big eyes, "I miss you," She confessed.

Hangyul let out a fake smile, "How easy those words sound to you?" He snapped his hand from the girl's grip, then swifted his eyes to the people around him.

"Hangyul," She called out his name for the second time with her soft voice in hope that the boy will give in a little bit.

"The things look so easy to you, right?" Hangyul sighed. The girl knows his weak point.

Suji lost her words. She knows she was at fault now. She's the one who left without notice. She should be blame for everything happened.

"I'm sorry," Her voice slowly getting lowered by time. She could feel that her eyes were shaking at the moment, waiting for the tear to come out from her eyes.

"Stop saying sorry for things you didn't even feel sorry," Hangyul rolled his eyes; totally look annoyed with her existence there, "Can you just leave me alone, Suji?"

That moment Hangyul called her by her name, Suji knows Hangyul was deadly serious about it. Since Hangyul will only call her by her name when he's angry or he has something that he didn't feel satisfied.

"But you know that I didn't end anything right?" She grabbed his padding coat as he tried to leave.

Hangyul smacked his lips as he closed his eyes and sighed, "Okay," He paused and took a deep breath before continued his words, "It's over between us," He spoke the words on his mind.

And he knows he was going to regret it.

Suji who was trying to hold back her tears before, couldn't help herself anymore at the moment when Hangyul said it was really over between them. She never hope the things would end. Bead of tears started to flow out from her left eyes followed by her right eyes. And now she was drowning in tears because of a guy infront of her.

"Don't go," She begged him.

Hangyul tried so hard to ignore all the obstacle infront of him so that it would be easy for him to let things go. He really didn't want to hold on something unsure.

"It's over," He said and clenched his fist, "Things already over that moment you left me hanging alone without any notice," Finally, he told the things that has been on his mind. He thought he would never has that courage to do so, but still.

"But,"

"There's no but, Lee Suji. When I said things are over, it's over and there's no way we could turn the things back like before,"

"I could make everything goes back to it usual self,"

"How are you going to do that?"

"That,"

"Just stop it, Suji. I don't expect anything from you anymore,"

"But you still love me don't you?"

Hangyul gulped, "No," He said when obviously it wasn't easy for him to move on eventhough the girl leave him for a year long.

"Then why are you still wearing that necklace?" Suji pointed out to the piece of necklace around Hangyul's neck as she hold onto hers.

Hangyul automatically hold onto the necklace just like the girl did. . He has been wearing the necklace since forever. 

There's a spark of hope in Suji when she saw the boy is still wearing the necklace. The necklace that held thousand moments of them; happy and bad with no exception.

 


 

"Should we buy this pair of necklace?" He showed a pair of couple necklace to the girl.

Suji whined, "Yah, Lee Hangyul, don't you think it's too cheesy to have this?"

Hangyul pouted his lips, "But I love this kind of thing though," He said.

She grabbed his pouty lips and smiled, "Okay, fine. Let's buy this. You won't budge eventhough I told you to do so, right?"

"You know me well," A bright smile automatically formed on his lips as soon as Suji agreed to buy the couple necklace.

 


 

Hangyul slowly undo the necklace around his neck and put the necklace in her hand, "Done?" 

Suji looked at the necklace in her hand with tears left on her cheeks, "Hangyul,"

Hangyul ignored her words and started to walk away from the girl; leaving her behind in despair.

"I'm sorry, noona," He burst into tears as he walked, "I'm really sorry,"