Chapter 8 - Because You

Too late (Jikook + Yoonmin)

BECAUSE YOU CANT NOTICE ME , IM STARTING TO ASK MYSELF IF IM STILL WILLING TO WAIT. BUT EVERYTIME I SEE YOUR EYES, I STILL WANNA FIGHT!

-MOCHI
ILOVE YOU

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

How am i supposed to notice you when i dont even know you?', i asked myself, this is really unfair! If i know him im sure i will notice him!... but sadly i dont so what am i supposed to do? And Jimin! He's been really busy! I hate it!... The camping will be soon and we still havent even plan yet.

Kookie! How are you?,' i turn around and see him smiling, blushing, and excited? ... he's cheerful right now.. i wonder why.

Im fine, you seems happy hyung', I said with a serious tone as the time i rolled my eyes. 

Are you mad?', he asked innocently... why am i mad? Its not like he's happy because of yoongi right? And why am i thinking about that?.. im crazy!! Jimin what are you doing to me?!

Im not mad, its just you dont spend time with me anymore, you're always with yoongi', i said while avoiding looking at him.. i thought he will be explaining something but instead he was smiling and blushing.. seriously whats with that smile?.. is he trying to kill me? My heart is beating really fast right now, he is so cute and squishy and his eyes were smiling....and his lips wow- wait! Why am i thinking about his lips??!!!

Are you okay? Why are you so red?', he walked closer to me and put his hand on my forehead. 
Im red?.. how is that even possible.. 
Wait.. am i blushing?... no no no.. this is very embarassing... 

Ohh.. that i was eating spicy food, you know.. hahaha', i awkwardly said. He just smiled and he's about to said something when someone interrupted.

Jimbles, wanna go out with me?', oh.. its yoongi again.. this time you will not take away jimin from me. 

Author's P.O.V

Hi.. yoongi!',Jimin greeted happily', 
Uhmm.. i dont think i can go out hyung',he added. 

Why not? Jimbles

Bec- - ', Jungkook cut jimin's sentence.

Because he and i will go out together right jimin?', He winked at Jimin. 

Uhmm.. Right', Jimin smiled as Jungkook grabbed his hand. 

Oh.. okay then, see you later Jimbles'; Yoongi walked out and felt disappointed he doesnt want Jimin hanging out with jungkook, because he thinks that jungkook will take jimin away from him. 

Jimin lets go to tha park', Jungkook said. 

Okay, and its hyung kookie', he smiled as jungkook put an arm around his shoulder. 

While walking, Jimin felt his heart skipped beating as he looked at Jungkook smiling as he tell his day. He stares at him and admire the younger's beauty. He was busy this weekend and he miss Jungkook's face so much. 

As jungkook was talking Jimin didnt listen he was just staring and imagining what if jungkook will be his boyfriend and he can see his smile everyday, and he will be the reason why jungkook is smiling. Im stupid that will never happen, i will never be his boyfriend', He told himself. 

Hyung, were you listening?', Jungkook stopped walking and looked at jimin who is confuse at the moment. 

Hmm?', Jimin hummed in respones. 

What were you thinking?..', Jungkook crossed his arms and rolled his eyes', its yoongi again? I hate this! Im the one his with and he still thinks ab- - -. 

You', Jimin replied and widened his eyes, he didnt expect that coming from his mouth.

Jungkook was shocked too, he looked at the older and smiled when Jimin was blushing. 

Me?', Jungkook awkwardly said while rubbing his neck.

I- a-m .. i m-ean i was, you know hahaha', Jimin was stuttering and looked away from the younger. 

Jungkook blushed as Jimin stuttered he find it amusing, his heart was not in a normal stage, he wondered why only Jimin can make him feel this way. It was his first time and he likes it. 

Jimin felt awkward and started walking again, jungkook follows and when they arrived at the park , jimin went to the swing while jungkook bought ice cream. 

Vanilla for you and chocolate for me', Jungkook handed the ice cream and Jimin take it and said thank you. 

Jungkook sit beside jimin and started swinging. 

Hyung, wanna go out tomorrow?',Jungkook said while looking at jimin. Jimin blushed again and looked away from the younger. 

Sure', Jimin replied;is he asking me on a date? Ahhh.. my god... wait- - stupid! Jimin! He isnt! Its just a friendly date. 

I miss you hyung',jungkook said and stood up from the swing, he squatted infront of jimin and jimin stopped himself from moving. 

Jimin was shocked, he never expects it. He thinks his heart will explode at this moment. He was sweating as he felt nervous, he was so red like a tomato. 

I.. uhmm.. we-ll i miss you too', Jimin said nervously. He was moving his head around trying to avoid jungkook. 

Hyung, i have to tell you something', Jungkook leaned closer to jimin and he place his hand on top of jimins. 

Wh-at is.. i-t koo-kie..', Jimin felt his heart is about to explode when their faces were inches away. 

Hyung,i think i- -', Jungkook's sentence was cut off when he heard jimin's phone rang.

Uhmm. Im gonna take it', jimin was so angry of whom who was calling him, it was his moment, their moment!.

Hello? Yoongi?', jungkook rolled his eyes and moved backwards as he heard the name Yoongi. He hates that name he wants to ruin it. 

Oh.. im here at the park', jimin continued speaking while jungkook went back on the swing. 

No, dont pick me up kookies here',Jungkook smiled when jimin calls him kookie to yoongi. He feels happy even if it was just little things. 

Okay bye yoongi-hyung... 

Bye Jimbles..',Jungkook heard yoongi and he was pissed off. Jimbles? Thats ugly nickname for jimin! He deserves better!', he thought. 

Kookie, lets go its getting late', Jimin said as he stood up from the swing. 

Jungkook walked Jimin home, and jimin really felt happy because most of the time was the one who walked jungkook home and now it seems to reverse.

They stopped at jimin's door and jungkook leaned closer to jimin. 

I'll pick you up tomorrow,' Jungkook said and smashed his lips on jimin's forehead. 

Jimin widened his eyes , jungkook walked away , leaving jimin who was very confuse, Jungkook never kiss him. This was the first and he wishes it will not be the last. 

I love you kookie, i still and always will', he whispered to himself. 

-------☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆--------

Jungkook jump to his bed and slapped his face.

What the hell jungkook! You cant fall in love with your bestfriend! No.. you cant! You promised!',Jungkook shouted. 

You cant!!! No!! Heart please beat normally. Im not running! Please cheeks stay calm your not a tomato.. 

I cant fall for you.. 

I cant , i cant.. ',jungkook close his eyes and put his hand on his chest. 

Its too late, I already fell for him', he said and lay down on his bed and covered his face with a pillow. 


-😘😘😘😘😙😙😙
#DNA!