Chapter 6 - I

Too late (Jikook + Yoonmin)

I wish i could explain your eyes, and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I'm with you, i feel so complete..

     -Mochi

AT THE SCHOOL 

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V 

I woke up late, as a result i came to school late, i look at my desk and notice a note,it was mochi's , i felt my heart beating so fast, i smiled and put it on my bag,  

Go seat with, Mr. Mingyu , mr. Jeon', our professor said as he looked at me seriously. 

What do you mean sir?', i asked as if i was confuse. 

I paired you with Mingyu, in a science project', he said and turned away. 

I sat next to Mingyu and i noticed jimin and yoongi were sitting together. 

I can see yoongi, touching jimin's hair, oh.. god is he flirting with jiminie? I can feel my heart sunk on the ground. Jimin was having a confuse look as he look at yoongi. I can see that jimin wasnt comfortable of what yoongi is doing. 

Our professor went out and promise to come back quickly, i didnt believe that, he always says that but he never comes back, its okay anyways since i dont like his discussion. Its too boring for me. 

I look at jimin and yoongi again, i clench my fist when i saw yoongi, leaning closer to jimin. Jimin was just ignoring and avoiding him, yeah thats right he's a good bestfriend. 

Yoongi, put an arm around jimin's shoulder. WHAT THE ?! I felt betrayed... i mean... its yoongi's fault it isnt jimin.. but why didnt he stop him? No no no.. jimin dont like yoongi right? Hes min- - no no.. i mean yoongi is mine... seriously who am i jealous to? Is ji- -

Hey! ', my thoughts were cut off when i suddenly heard a voice. I tilted my head and i saw Mingyu  smiling at me. 

Oh, hey! ', i said awkwardly.. 

Jungkook right?', he asked

I nodded and he started talking about the project, but i wasnt paying attention at all, i just look at Jimin who was smiling with his eyes... why is he smiling when its not me his with? ... why is yoongi laughing so hard?. Theyre enemies right?.... i- 

Hey!', For the second time hoseok cut my thoughts again. 

What?', i jumped as i was shocked.. 

You werent listening!', he said as he was irritated.. 

Im sorry,i didnt mean, its just - - oh.  Nothing...  i make it up to you... 

Really?', he said and i nodded.. 

Then tell me whats the name of that guy', he said and pointed jimin. 

Oh ..  thats park jimin, my bestfriend', i said as i was looking at jimin, laughing so hard. He usually do that with me, he never laugh when its not me his with.. 

Oh.. nice.. can i have his number?'; Mingyu asked desperately.. 

Well.. uhm.... why?', i asked as i frowned. 

Because i have a crush on him, he is so cute and squishy i want to touch his chubby cheeks a- - - i cut him off... 

No! He is not available anymore', i almost said it loudly. I look at him with an anger, worried and annoyed face. 

Oh.. i see is that his boyfriend?', he pointed at yoongi who is flirting with my jiminie...my?! Wait what?

NO!', i shouted at him and everyone was looking at us even jimin and yoongi. 

Okay, calm down im sorry', he apologises and patted my shoulder. 

Whats happening to me? I dont know why im so jealous, is it because of Yoongi? Or because of jimin... this is so frustrating. 

The bell had rang and i walked towards jimin who is very busy arranging his things. Yoongi was beside him and doing the same thing. 

Jimin, lets go?', i asked him and he nodded and smile at me. Gosh.. thats smile... 

Jimin, i thought were having lunch together', yoongi said and raised his eyebrows. 

JIMIN'S P.O.V 

Why dont we have lunch together guys?', i asked them both and yoongi nodded but jungkook didnt responed he just looked at me with a blank expression. 

No, i want just two of us', Jungkook grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. 

Hey, he's with me', yoongi said and grabbed my other hand and pulled me closer to him but jungkook was strong so yoongi end up holding my hand. 

I leaned forward to jungkook's ear and whispered,'  Jungkook? Dont you want to have lunch with your crush?', he shook his head and i give him a confuse look. 

Come on, jungkook lets have lunch together', yoongi said as he winked at jungkook. Jungkook let go of my hand and also yoongi. 

As we walk down the hall, the three of us were silent. Jungkook put an arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer. 

Whats happening to this guy? Why is he being clingy and touchy today.. but im not complaining.. i mean i love him and this must be so good for me. But i just think he doesnt feel the same. I dont want him giving me false hopes. 

I looked down to the floor cause i can feel my cheeks were blushing and i dont want him to see that.

Yoongi let out a fake cough and started speaking. 

Jimin, i didnt know you were funny..i guess when we have project it will be fun', yoongi said and removed jungkook's hand on my shoulder and place his instead . I was so shocked! This yoongi guy and jungkook supposed to end up with each other.. why do i feel they're annoyed with each other. 

Oh.. Yeah jimin is so funny, he's always in my house and were always together... ', Jungkook started speaking. 

Jimin, will go to my house today for our project', yoongi said and i looked at jungkook who rolled his eyes. Maybe his mad at me, i mean yoongi is being touchy and all... and its his crush... not just his crush but his love. 

Jungkook didnt responed , we walked in the canteen, yoongi sat opposite to me and jungkook was sitting beside me. 

Jungkook went to the counter to get food for me and for him and so was yoongi. 

YOONGI'S P.O.V 

Jungkook seems pissed off... i like jimbles so much and jungkook likes me, this is so funny... Jimin is so perfect,he forgave me for what i have done to him.. we were laughing at the science time earlier because i was telling him old jokes. His smile and laugh makes me fall for him even more. 

Jungkook ordered and so i was, i noticed his tray was full of sandwich, milk drink, burger and fries. And i just ordered vegetable salad because i want to have six pack abs so that jimin will be attracted to me. 

French fries and burgers are bad for the health you know, i dont think jimin will like that',i said and he looked at me with his annoyed and angry face.

You dont know what jimin wants so shut up', i was shocked this guy must be really pissed off.. 

We sat down and jimin took the burgers and fries on jungkook's tray.. jungkook looked at me and smirked. 

I saw jimin eat so fast like there's no tomorrow, he is just something.... 

He stopped eating when i placed my hand on his cheek and carressed it. He widened his eyes and i smiled.. he is just so cute when he's startled. 

What are you doing?', jungkook asked and i looked at him , he clenched his fist and his face was so red, i think he was ready for war, hahahaha... 

I removed my hand on his cheeks and laughed. 

What so funny?', jungkook asked and put an arm around jimin's waist.. this is not good, i mean he's touching my Jimbles? No.. way! 

Jimbles, i'll pick you up later okay?', he nodded and i stood up from the chair and walked away. I just dont wanna get jealous, i might punch jungkook on the face. 

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V 

JIMBLES?! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! HE MADE A NICKNAME TO JIMINIE?!!! NO WAY!

Jimbles really?', i rolled my eyes and ruffled my hair. 

Why isnt it cute?', he smiled and pinch my cheeks. 

I didnt responed and just continue eating , he tapped my shoulder and i looked at him. 

Im sorry, i know you like him,i shouldnt have act like that', i can tell he was feeling sorry and down. 

Jimin, i wasnt jealous because yoongi is so close you, i wasnt jealous because you acted like that... 

Then why are you ignoring me? ', he pouted 

Because i was feeling and thinking something that i shouldnt have... .

What is it?

I cant tell you... 

Why not?... 

Because its all about you...