Chapter 7 - Hate

Too late (Jikook + Yoonmin)

Hate, hate it when your with him
Hate, hate it when argue with him
Hate, hate myself for being coward
Hate, hate everything about myself
Hate, hate myself cause i cant have u 
Hate, hate cause you'll never feel the same
Hate, hate it cause im still waiting 
Hate, hate it cause i cant hate you
Hate, hate it cause im stupid
Hate, hate it cause i miss you 
Hate, hate it cause i need you
Hate, hate it cause i want you
Hate, hate it cause i love you

-mochi
-fanboy

JIMIN'S P.O.V 

Yoongi picked me up and we went to his house, and wow... it looks like a mansion, he's really rich , i mean his father is a CEO, his mom is a business woman, And he is the only child. So thats not a question anymore why he's rich

He pulled my hand and ran upstairs, this is okay right? I mean im not cheating to jungkook, he's the only one i love, and holding hands with someone he likes is not a sin right? I mean i will not tell him, he can have yoongi anyway, if that whats makes him happy. But if they dont work out then im always here. 

His room was big and color blue, stuff were will arranged , toys were overloaded, Cd's, tape's were on his table, books and papers were on his bed , tablets, phones were charged and pictures of him were hanging on the wall. 

Nice room', i said.. 

Thanks', he smiled and sat down on his bed. ', Come here, and lets start doing the project' he said

Oh okay', I sat next to him and open my bag, i place the science book on my lap and put my bag on the floor. 

Okay, lets start... 

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

Me and Mingyu were done making our project,it was easy and hoseok were serious about it, we cooperated and we completely understand each other. 

He mentioned jimin and why he has a crush on him. 

He told me, jimin help him with those people who bullied him, jimin was so kind he said and always fight for him. But he was stupid cause he never asks for his name and number. 

Jimin... Jimin... he is always on my head.. Why is that?! I mean i dont know.. its just my heart isnt really normal when he's around. That didnt happened with yoongi, yes it beats faster but then,its different.. whats happening? 

It is already 7:30pm, so i called jimin if he was already home, but he didnt answer, maybe because of low battery or no signal right?..

Time skipped and it was already 8:00pm and jimin havent called back yet so i decided to just go to his house. 

I reached at jimin's house and lights were off and no one responed when i rang the door bell. 

I started walking away from jimin's house but i stopped when i heard jimin laughing. I turned around and i looked at him with yoongi. 

They were laughing so hard and slapping each other's shoulder.

I can feel pain down on my chest, my head hurts, i rolled my eyes, im jealous,im hurt, im angry and annoyed.. 

They stopped on Jimin's front door. Yoongi leaned to kiss jimin's cheeks but jimin push him away. 

Why? Am i not allowed to kiss you?', Yoongi asked and i was completely mad! No one kisses my jiminie! Now i admit it,i was completely jealous because he touches and laugh with jimin, i was supposed to do that!, no one else! He's my bestfriend and Yoongi is starting to get him away from me.

No, you cant.. i dont want jungkook misunderstand things.. i mean you dont like me right? ', Jimin said, glad he was still thinking of me. 

I like you', yoongi said as he cupped jimin's cheeks. 

No you dont, Jungkook likes you,i cant like you, so please take back what you said', jimin removed yoongi's hand on his cheeks and smiled. 

No, i cant take it back, its true i do like you', I cant believe yoongi confessed to him, i mean after the date, i thought that was something, but he liked jimin, not me. 

Tears started to fall and i turned around walking away, i dont know what to do my crush doesnt like me , he likes my bestfriend, but earlier at school i wasnt mad at jimin, i was mad at yoongi because he's being clingy to jiminie, i got jealous not because he i like him, i got jealous cause he's taking away jimin to me, and i dont want that,i want jimin to be only mine, mine! 

Wait- do i like jimin? 


JIMIN'S P.O.V 

I got home and i sat on my bed, i cant stop thinking about what happened, i cant believe he likes me, i feel sorry for jungkook i feel like i betrayed him. But i wasnt expecting my worst enemy will became my friend and confesses to me that he likes me. 

I charged my phone and lay on the bed, i keep thinking about yoongi, im happy when im with him, he makes me smile and laugh, he makes me feel important and i feel butterflies when he touches me, i blushed when he tell jokes and cheesy words. 

I dont like what my feeling is headed to, but i wish its heading on a right direction.

I opened my phone and i saw 6 missed call coming from jungkook. 

I immediately called him, i hope his alright.. 

Hello?', i said

Jimin? Are you home? Are you safe , did something happened? 

Nothing really, but i have to tell you something and i dont want you to get mad. 

Why would i be mad at you? 

Because its about yoongi....

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V 

Because its about yoongi...',He never keeps a secret from me and im happy with it. 

I know, he likes you... ', i sighed

How did you know?.. 

Jimin its obvious... 

Are you mad at me? 

Why would i be? 

Cause you like him? 

He's just a crush to me, and beside i realize i dont really know what is love.. 

Yeah, i know you dont.. 

Huh? What do you mean.. ?

Nothing... he asked me out on a date and i didnt responed... 

Really? He did? When?

Earlier, i feel like im so bad, im sorry.. 

No its okay, i mean maybe he was for you.. just say yes', Saying this words makes my heart in pain. I dont know why.. i dont want him to have a boyfriend. 

No, he wasnt... and i dont want to go out with him.. 

Why not?

Because my heart is already taken. 

Really?! By who?', i hope its me,please... i..- - wait why am.i saying this?!

I will tell you, when the right time comes.. 

I'll hang up now, moms here.. 

Okay bye kookie

bye jiminiee

Who is mochi? I want to know him.. maybe he will be the one to take my pain away... i mean if jimin will end up with yoongi.. how about me? How will the pain go away? Do i need someone? 

I mean i like this mochi, he's a guy, i know it.. i just hope . Jimin will never say yes to yoongi. 

I think.... 

I... like jimin 


FOLLOW AND VOTE😍😍😍