Chapter 13 - Too

Too late (Jikook + Yoonmin)

Too late 
Too painful
Too much 
For me to still wait for you
Im moving on
But remember this words
You are my umbrella 
And my rain
You are my cure 
And my pain 
You are my sadness 
And my happiness
And when im finally over you 
Put this on your mind
YOU WERE ONCE MY EVERYTHING...
For the last time
I love you....

-Jimin(not delivered)

JIMIN'S P.O.V 

We arrived at the campsite and everyone was sitting beside the campfire, Jungkook carried me all the way here but now he isnt talking to me, Yoongi on the other hand always ask me questions and anything but i was thankful to him. He always been there by my side, he always show me that he truely loves me, im starting to try to love him back because my feelings for him is starting to grow , but then everytime i see Jungkook all those feelings for Yoongi disappeard. 

Yoongi did everything for me ,he work hard for me to like him but jungkook didnt even put any effort for me to fall for him, just a smile on his face makes me lik- no, makes me love him.

Jungkook sat on my left while Yoongi sat on my right , i was on the middle between the both of them. We students formed a circle around the campfire. 

'Teachers are not around guys lets play something fun" One of our classmates said. 

"Yeah why dont spin the bottle?"A girl suggested. 

Everyone agreed to her and started spinning the bottle. The bottle pointed on Byun Baekhyun and they started to let him choose between Truth Or Dare. They were laughing , smiling and anything. They made a stupid dare and truth that had been let out. 

I wasnt paying attention to the game i was just thinking of what happened earlier. Jungko- - -. 

Jimin!', Suho snapped his finger in front of me. 

Oh, im sorry. What is it?',i asked and they laugh. I was confuse, why are they laughing?

Truth or Dare?', Jinyoung asked. And now i realized the bottle pointed to me. 

Uhmm.. Dare?', i said,suho nodded and smirked. Oh no,what is he thinking?..

Choose a person between your left or right and kiss that person.',Suho said calmly. 

What!', i raised my voice and he got starled. 

Just do it or take the concequences', He said. 

And what is it?', There's no way i would kiss Yoongi or Jungkook. 

So is that mean you wont take the dare?',suho asked and i nodded he sighed and place a bottle of something i dont know maybe its a juice. 

Drink this', he poured it in a glass and handed to me. I take it and sniff it, it smells bad ,really bad. Before i can drink it jungkook snatched it from me .

I can drink it for him, it has an alcohol and i wouldnt let him drink this, he might get drunk',He explained I got shocked on what he just said. Did he really meant what he said back there? . 

Jungkook im not a kid, give it back to me', i said but he didnt listened he drank it all, i widened my eyes and Suho clapped his hand. 

Wow, You really have grown up Jungkook, im really proud of you', Suho said and everyone was cheered for him. 

Have another one',suho poured some of it in the same glass and handed it on Jungkook. Jungkook smiled and drank it all again. 

Jimin i think you got yourself a hero', Chanyeol said as he laugh. I looked at jungkook but unluckily he was already staring at me. I immediately looked away. 

The game continued and now it pointed on Jungkook, he chooses Truth. Yoongi left me, he said he will get some gas for the fire. 

Jungkook, do you love someone ? And by any chance is that person here with us?', Woozi asked and Jungkook nodded, he blushed and smirked. 

Oh, okay',Woozi said and nodded,who is it? Oh.. stupid me. Of course its yoongi! Did i really expect its me? Just because of what he said? No way!

Who is it?!', Sana asked, everyone was curious. They asked in unison. 

'Who!"

"Tell us!'

'Please Jungkook!'

Everyone was very noisy, and i was just readying myself for the pain, because i know it isnt me, atleast i can be ready to get hurt right? I h-- -

He's right here beside me',Jungkook spoke and make everyone quite. They widened their eyes,i was shocked to, Yoongi isnt sitting beside him right? Well could it be Sehun? Oh... is sehun his secret love. They look good together. Haha, im happy for t- - '.

Yes, i know what all of you are thinking and you're all right', He added. I nodded and pursed my lips. So he was just playing with my feelings back there, he didnt meant what he said back there. Im okay, im used to this,to him,to this feeling and everything.

You love your bestfriend Jimin?', Momo asked with a surprised voice. 
I was shoked, what is she talking about?.. 

'No its not me it- -"

Yes, its jimin', he said as he hold my hand. My heart was beating so fast, i felt butterflies in my stomach. I feel so happy! Is this true? He really loves me? What if his joking? Maybe not right, maybe he really loves me, i - - . 

'I love him because his my bestfriend', suddenly my world crashed, my heart was stabbed i shoved his hand. Bestfriend? I hate that word, please just erase it in the dictionary. 

Ahh.. ', they all said. They continued the game. And i feel like my tears are ready to burst out but i keep on holding it. 

The game was finished, and suho played a music and everyone was dancing, singing,drinking and me maybe i'll just end up crying. 

I stood up and walked towards the bench far from the campsite, far from people, far from music, far from him. 

I sat there as i cry, i hold my chest and sobbed so hard. I cant take this anymore , he is definitely playing with my heart. 

Flashback:

Hyung, i need to tell you something".

Just dont say anything and let go of me', he hold me tighter and kissed my neck. 

I love- - -', before he can say anything i cut him off. 

Yes, you love Yoongi! Is that why you're trying to make me fall for you,because you dont want me to end up with Yoongi? So that you can have him?! Is that why! ', i said as i cried he pulled away and faced me. 

I love you not Yoongi', he said as he cupped my cheeks. He looked sincere. 
Is this true? Does he really love me? 

Stop jungkook! Dont play with my feelings! You dont love me! You love yoongi not me!',i shouted at him and walked out the door. 

(End of flashback)

Jimin-hyung why are you crying?', He found me, its jungkook again. I hate him, he told me he loves me i thought he loves me for me not for being his bestfriend!. 

What are you doing here, go back there', i said as i wiped my tears. 

Im here for you, just tell me why are you crying', He sincerely said. 

Go away i dont need you', i said with an annoyed voice. 

Author's P.O.V

'Jimin-hyung i love you"

Yes, of course because im your bestfriend right? Bestfriend!', Jimin emphasizes the word Bestfriend. 

'No you're wrong, i love you not because you're my bestfriend , i love you because you're my everything.', Jungkook said sincerely, Jimin was supposed to believe it when he saw jungkook holding the same bottle earlier. He thought maybe Jungkook is just drunk thats why he was telling this.

'Jungkook you're just drunk, stop giving me false hopes again"

'Im not drunk, its true i love you' ', Its True Jungkook isnt really drunk he did drink but he was a type of person who wont easily get drunk.

You dont love me',Jimin muttered. 

You want me to prove it to you?"

He leaned closer to jimin and cupped the older's cheeks. He bit his lips as he stared at Jimin's plump lips. 

'Im gonna be your first kiss' jungkook said with a husky voice. 

He leaned really closed and their nose were touching, jungkook his lips ready to crash his lips on Jimin's. 

Before he could kiss him jimin pulled away and grabbed the bottle and drink it. Jungkook widened his eyes and immediately grabbed the bottle, he was shocked when Jimin drank it all. It was half full but now it was empty.

See? You're drunk! I am even drunk right now!', Jimin shouted and chuckled. 

I love you Jimin and im not drunk', Jungkook said as he grabbed Jimins hand and place it on his chest.

Did you feel it? My heart is beating fast when im with you, its really alive when im near you, its happy when you make me smile and sad when you you are sad. My heart is yours , i love you so much please believe me', Jungkook said and a tears came out on his eyes 

Dont cry,i dont want my kookie crying', Jimin said ,jungkook can tell that Jimin is drunk already by the sound of his voice. Jimin wiped his tears away and cupped his cheeks. Jimin can easily get drunk it makes him worry about it. 

"I love you Jiminie'

'Jungkook, its painful to love you but its more painful to say goodbye. Thats why im gonna stay here by your side even do im living full of lies."

'Lies?"

I love you for a years now, i lied to you, i keep secrets from you,i lied to myself that i dont love you, i lied and lied just for you' Jimin said, jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and pulled him closer. 

'Im happy that you love me too,because i really love you' ', Jungkook said as he cupped the olders cheeks and smiled. 

Are you gonna kiss me?', Jimin asked nervously. 

Yes, im gonna be your first kiss', jungkook said as he leaned closer and closer. 

And you're gonna be my first kiss too', Jungkook said and crashed his lips to jimin's. 

Their lips were locked, eyes were close, breathes even and hands enterwined. They pulled away in need of air. They stared at each other 

'Kiss me again" Jimin said as he wrapped his arms around jungkook's neck. Jungkook leaned and kiss him harder and deeper. His tongue slips inside Jimin's mouth gentle but demanding. Jimin's finger grip jungkook's hair pulling him closer.

They pulled away , Jungkook's forehead rest in Jimin's. Jimin closed his eyes as he was panting. Jungkook was about to kiss him again but Jimin fall in his shoulder. He was sleeping jungkook smiled and caressed his hair. 

'I know you're drunk but please remember this moment, remember you said you love me, remember how we kissed remember everything. I love you, im so happy you told me you love me too" ', jungkook said. 

Jungkook hugged Jimin tightly but then he let go when he saw a small paper in Jimin's pocket. He then pulled it , he smiled as he opened it but then it faded away as he read it.

Too late 
Too painful
Too much 
For me to still wait for you
Im moving on
But remember this words
You are my umbrella 
And my rain
You are my cure 
And my pain 
You are my sadness 
And my happiness
And when im finally over you 
Put this on your mind
YOU WERE ONCE MY EVERYTHING...
For the last time
I love you....

-Jimin 

Wait.... is he mochi? 

 

 


-----------------'---------

Sorry if there's any grammatical errors and any mistakes😙

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER..

JIKOOK KISS!😍😍😍😍

YOONMIN OR JIKOOK...