Chapter 2 - Love

Too late (Jikook + Yoonmin)


Love.. Love me or Hate me both are my favor, if you love me i'll always be in your heart , if you hate me i'll be always in your mind. 

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V 

I dont know but Jimin is always busy nowadays, i think his avoiding me, but why?

We used to be like a glue, always stick together, he always make me safe and warm. We used to see each other everyday.

I mean we cant live a day without seeing each other, without holding each other, but now he just make sad smiled at me, waved at me , messed my hair and just say hi when we see each other. He so cold, and i am frustrated , annoyed and hurt.

He used to hold my hand, pinched my cheeks, wiped my tears, hugged me, kissed my forehead, cried with me, laughed with me and loved me. I mean love, bestfriend love nothing else. I miss him so much, all i want now is his attention, his warm, kisses and corny jokes. 

Hmm.. i dont know what to do now, i cant concentrate anymore, all im thinking is Park Jimin. 

The teacher was so boring, she always brings back those lesson that we already have been discussed. 

Ring!!Ring!

Thank Goodness the bell has rang now, i can go to Jimin and have lunch with him. I will not let him go until he will tell me whats wrong. 

As i was walking around the school hall way, i saw Jimin opening his locker. I want to run to him and hug him tight but... but.... - - -

Is that Yoongi?

JIMIN'S P.O.V 

As i was opening my locker , i feel someone behind me. I slowly turn away and face the floor. 

I saw his shoes, his pants , i can smell his perfume and he was breathing so fast. 

He lift my chin up and i was so shocked when i saw-.. 

Min Yoongi!?? ', i said it loudly.

Yeah its me.. ', he smirked and pushed me harshly against my locker. 

He lean closer and closer and closer... 
Our faces where inches away, his arms were cornering the side of my face trying to trap me.

What are you doing? People are looking at us , can u move away?', i said it with a very low tone.

He laughed and leaned closer, Our nose were touching to each other. 

I put my hands to his chest trying to pushed him away, but he was so strong. 

He grabbed my hand and hold it so tight. 

Let go of me Yoongi!', i said it loudly and everyone were whispering so loud while looking at us. I want someone to help me,i want Jungkook to be here. 

I told you, you dont know what im capable of ', He let go of my hand and i felt the pain in my hand, i wanted to cry but i dont want to be embarrassed he turned away and started walking towards the canteen. 

I pursed my lips trying to hold the tears, its been a week since his like this, i dont know why,maybe because he likes jungkook i mean if he is jealous because i am closer to jungkook and not him,and if he likes jungkook then i will let them be happy, all i want is jungkook to be happy, even though it hurts me, i guess he likes jungkook after all. Or maybe im wrong , maybe thats not the reason, what if there's something else?.. and what would that be.

My thoughts were stopped when i saw jungkook looking at me. I can feel that his mad at me, he walks towards me ,i dont know what to do. What if he misunderstand things?No that cant happen i dont want to hurt him. 

Hyung, Are you okay? Did he hurt you?', i looked at him again i can tell he was worried at the same time i can feel the anger in him. 

Im okay, its just nothing you dont have to worry , everything is fine kookie', i patted his shoulder and turned away. But before i can walk away from him , he grabbed my shoulder. 

Hyung, d-do we have a-a problem? Why are you... -  avoid-ing m-me? Is it because of Yoongi?', I can hear his voice shaking. And i dont know why he is thinking about that , does he think i like yoongi? No way.. and i dont know he felt im avoiding him, when im not, i think i just need space. 

I turned my body facing him, i cupped his cheek and smiled at him.

Kookie-ah.. Im sorry if you feel that im avoiding you, but honestly im not, im just not really myself this days, and Yoongi? Haha, i hate that guy, he always teased me.', I said it very softly. He looked at me and pulled me closer to him. My heart skipped  beating and i can feel butterflies in my stomach. Im going crazy.

Hyung, i miss you', Did he just? Say that? ..

Kook- - - ', he cut off my word and hugged me tight. I miss this hug, his hug is the best, i feel warm, i feel safe,and i feel loved i dont know what to feel anymore, no words can expressed how happy i am.

Hyung, can we have lunch together', he said still hugging me. 

Of course kookie...You can let go now, i cant really breath', He pulled away and laugh, i missed that laugh, he sounds like an angel and i feel im already in heaven when hear that laugh. I want to hear that everyday. 

Lets go Jiminie-Hyung', He holds my hand and we walked towards the school canteen. His hands were so soft i dont want to let go, i hope time will stop. 

He sat opposite to mine, while i was eating i can feel his hands into mine, he squeez it. I looked at him confused. He was never like this, i was the one like this. 

Hyung, dont avoid me anymore, i cant handle not being with you', What??! Am i hearing this? Or am i just dreaming! Someone pinch me.. 

Kookie, that well never happen again', i smiled at him and he smiled back  

That smile..

That smile makes me want to fight, and steal his heart, that smile makes me want to tell him i love him so much and that smile is the reason why im gonna fight , i know he is worth fighting for. 

Sometimes i wonder if love is worth fighting for, then i look at you... im ready for war.. 

Hyung, did you say something? 

What? No , nothing....