Chapter 9 - Dont

Too late (Jikook + Yoonmin)

Dont you want me to be yours? Because i want you to be mine. 

-Mochi

Author's P.O.V

'Hyung, i have something to tell you"

'What is it? You're very serious"

Hyung i like- -

'No! jungkook im sorry you know i like namjoon"

What?! No no...thats not what i meant."

'Then who do you like kookie? Who is this lucky man?'

'Jin-hyung i cant tell you who it is because im still confuse of my feelings for him" 

"Hmm.. confuse eh?... tell me what do you feel about him."

I...uhmm... My heart beats fast whenever im with him even do im not running its beating really fast! and not just that i felt nervous because im sweating really bad. I blushed whenever he touches me and his laugh.. oh god its like a beautiful music to my ears, his eyes , nose and lips they're driving me crazy! I just feel this when im with him!.. I dont know what to do whenever he's with yo- - i mean when he's with someone else!....i want everyone to know that he's just mine!', Jungkook finally let out those words he has been keeping for a long time. 

Ohh?... uhmm... i think you dont like him', Jin said with a serious tone. 

Really?', Jungkook asked with a surprised tone. If he doesnt like him then what is it? He was confused at the same time disappointed. 

Yes, because you love him',jin said with a smile on his face. He was surprised that Jungkook would tell something about his love life. He is really happy that jungkook told him it means that he is important to the younger. 

What? Really?', Jungkook didnt expect that. Love? First love? My bestfriend is my first love!.he thought.

You seem very surprised... hmm..is he your first love? ', Jin asked and laugh. 

Yeah.. maybe... 

"So can you tell me know who the lucky guy is?"

I cant, i'll tell you next time', Jungkook smiled and walked out to the cafe.

JUNGKOOK'S P.OV

I knocked to jimin's door, i felt nervous, why am i even nervous its not a date right?... well hmm.. i dont know maybe it is. 

Jimin opened the door and i froze, i look at him up and down. Wow! He looks really... handsome. Well he is everyday. My heart is beating fast again. Jimin im in love with you. So in love. 

'You're early kookie and you look beautiful'
', Jimin said with a smile on his eyes. Jimin if you only know that im facing a very beautiful person in the world.

'Thanks Jiminie, you know what , you look perfect',i said and he looked away. He's blushing because of me. He is so cute when he is blushing. 

Lets go?', i said as i hold his hand. He looked at me straight in the face. If you were mine jimin , im not gonna hesitate to kiss you.

----------------☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆------------------

YOONGI'S P.O.V

Namjoon, what will you do if the one you love, love someone else?'

'Uhmm. I will fight for him, i will make him feel that he is the most precious man on the earth. I will steal his heart and make him forget about the other guy, Dont give up yoongi, he will love you back.'

'How do you- - wait him?',Im surprised i never told him that im gay neither told him i love jimin. 

Oh.. come on.. im your bestfriend im not blind, i know you'r gay and you like or love jimin', Namjoon said with a emotionless face. 

'Oh..yeah you're right'

Fight for him Yoongi, he deserves you', Namjoon said as he pat my back. 

Thanks bro, and yes i will never give up on him.'

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

Kookie! lets go back, you know i dont like roller coaster! Im afraid of heights! Lets just go watch a movie.', Jimin pleased, he was pouting with a puppy eyes. 

No, come on lets enjoy! You'll love it promise, trust me okay? ', i said while cupping his cheeks. I lean my face closer and our eyes met. 

Okay, i'll trust you', he inhaled and i hold his hand. 

--------------☆☆☆☆☆☆---------------

I think im gonna vomit kookie! Its all your fault', Jimin said while holding his stomach. Jungkook chuckles while patting jimins back. 

Come on hyung, admit it you enjoyed it', Jungkook said as he laugh. 

Come on hyung lets go to the horror house, you'll love it!', i said happily. Jimin glared at me and slap my shoulder.

Are you trying to kill me? ', he said while bitting his bottom lip. 

No, i just want you to have fun , now come on!', i grabbed his hand and pulled him to the horror house. 

Kookie, im scared', Jimin pulled me closer to him and hold me tight. 

My heart began pounding, i felt heat , i looked at his eyes and our eyes met, i only see him, i can hear nor see anyone except from him. My eyes began to travel to his whole face and stop when i see his plump lips. 

I leaned closer to him and our nose touches, i rest my forehead to his. I really want to kiss him bad. I cant stop my self. I bit my bottom lip and he closed his eyes. I smiled as to he's sudden reaction. 

I closed my eyes as i was ready to crashed my lips onto his. 

But- - - 

WAHHH!!!!',someone shouted. We both jumped and looked at the white lady who was holding a doll. 

! I was about to kiss him, why it is always interupted?.. i want to kiss him wildly. He looked at me with a confuse face. I was about to speak when. 

Uhmmm... lets go eat?', he asked and i just nodded. This is awkward, really awkward. 

We entered the mall, the whole walked was so silent. He clear his throat and speak first trying to avoid the awkward silence. 

What do you want to eat ?', he asked with a low tone of his voice. 

You', i responed, i widened my eyes i didnt expect that will come out from my mouth. I looked at him and his small eyes widened. 

I mean.. uh- -mmm... You , what do you want do u want to eat. ', i said as i rubbed my neck. 

Oh.. i thought there was something else, i want to eat pasta kookie', he said as he smiled and i just nodded. 

-------------☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆---------------

JIMIN'S P.O.V 

I think he loves me too! I cant believe he was trying to kiss me! My god! I think he loves me! I feel it. 

I rolled in my bed side to side as i am thinking about what happened. I dont want to forget about it. I love every second of it. 

Ouch!', i fell on the floor, why am i so clumsy this is the 100th time!. 


Teaser: 

Jimin, will you give me a chance? Because i love you, i promise you'll never regret it. 

Yoo--ngii.... i ca- -

Jimin please, i will never hurt you. Just give me the permission to court you. 

Okay yoongi... i will give you a chance.