Chapter 5 - Sometimes

Too late (Jikook + Yoonmin)

Sometimes, im amaze at myself because i can still laugh during this painful times, I guess im good at hiding my real feelings and pretending to be okay by,  putting a fake smile in front of you and everyone. 

     -mochi 

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V (at the cafe)

Tae tae, do you know someone name Mochi? ', i asked taehyung my and jimin's friend. 

Why? Did that person send you a note again?', he asked,wait- how did he know?.

Jimin told me , yesterday', he read my mind. 

Oh.. i see... 

Jimin told me ,Yoongi asked you on a date, yesterday..  

Yeah, we did, it was really fun.. ', i said as i laugh and i look at him with a sad expression. 

Why? Is there something wrong?', i asked he seems really sad. I quickly hold his hand and look at him closely. 

Jimin, he got wet yesterday, while coming here, im worried because he was sick before that, i dont really know what to do now, what if he- -', He cut off his sentence. 

What if he? What do u mean?', i asked as i frowned.

What if he'll puke blood again,kookie i dont know what to do if something will happen ag- - 

Again? You mean what tae! I shouted at him' because.. i uhm.. Thats it! Im feeling guilty right now, i look at tae and his weary eyes. I didnt mean to scream, its just that...Jimin hy- -

Yes, he puked last month , when was practicing on dancing all day and Did you remember that day, it was raining and then you didnt bring an umbrella?.. and he gave his umbrella to you.. 

Yeah i remember that day.. 

Yeah, as he was walking home while it was raining , i saw him and he was shievering, i coudnt help but to take him home instead, and when we get there, he puked on the floor... 

Why didnt you tell me,', i said and i pursed my lips trying not cry. What if he has a disease and what if he will leave me. Why didnt he tell me! Why? Im his friend! No im his bestfriend! 

He said not to tell you, because he dont want you to worry,' tae said. 

Tae, what if somethings wrong to him? And wh- - 

Jungkook, your here! ', i froze when i hear Jimin's voice. 

I turn to look at him and he was smiling like nothings wrong. 

he still manages to smile even do in painful times,  Just like what mochi writes on the note. 

JIMIN'S P.O.V

Is there something wrong? You seems to have a very serious conversation can i join?', i asked while smiling like an idiot. 

Jimin can we talk', Jungkook stood from his seat , looking at me with a serious face. 

We are talking rig- - 

Just the two of us', he cut me off and grabbed my wrist and walked away from the cafe. 

Everything happened so fast , i didnt even get a chance to say goodbye to taehyung. I guess this bunny is serious. 

Where are we going Kookie?', i asked but he didnt answer he just continue walking. 

He's holding my hand so tight and i can feel a little pain, Im so tired and im not feeling well, and he's hurting me again.... i mean he hurts me everyday, but this is physical. 

Kookie! You're hurting me', Jungkook stopped from walking and turn to me. He hold both of my hands and rest his head on my shoulder. 

Whats happening to this guy, maybe yoongi didnt like him and he realizes that he loves me now an- -... 

Im sorry', he said, i can hear sadness in his voice. I can sense that there is something wrong. 

Why are you saying sorry to me kookie', i said while letting out a fake laugh. .. i realize something.. hmmm wait- -... WHAT IF HE FINALLY KNOWS THAT IM HIS SECRET ADMIRER?! AND HE FEELS SORRY BECAUSE HE DOESNT LOVE ME BACK! WHAT IF ... NO! WHAT IF HE DOESNT WANT TO BE MY FRIEND ANYMORE!...  I CA- - - 

Why didnt you tell me that you have puked blood, why didnt you said that! Why!', he removed his head and looked at me angirly. But how did he..  oh taehyung that brat!.. he doesnt know how to keep secrets!

Oh.. that, i uhm.. i didnt bother to tell you because its not that bad you know im completely fine there is nothing to worry about... and besides that was last month and that will never happen again..', i calmly said. 

You should have told me atleast.. Im your bestfriend!, how could you keep secret from me, for you it isnt that bad but for me it is! , i dont what to do if i lose you Jimin!', he shouted and i could see anger written on his face.

My heart skipped a beat as i heard i dont know what to do if i lose you.. i mean i know what it means, its just because im his bestfriend that only means that right? Dont assume park jimin, maybe you'll hurt yourself again. 

Okay, im sorry i didnt mean to keep it from you, i just dont want you to worry', i said as i looked at the floor ,as i feel down. 

From now on, no more keeping secrets from each other, okay? Can you promise me that?,' he said as he lift my chin up so i can look at his cute face. BUT NO MORE KEEPING SECRETS FROM EACH OTHER?! I CANT!

How was your day?', i said to avoid the topic.. 

Answer me Jimin .. ', he said feeling annoyed and irritated. 

Okay.. okay... i promise', looking away to avoid him. 

Look at me while promising Jimin...', he cupped my face and i looked at him. I can see seriousness on his face and i cant say i promise when im not keeping it... i cant tell him i love him either.. im so coward! 

Okay, i promise', he smiled and pulled me for a hug.. 

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V 

Im still hugging him in the street, i can feel that he was uncomfortable so i pulled away from the hugged. I looked at him and i smiled, he smiled back and it made my heart melt... wait what?! What did i just thought?! No.. no... maybe because he is just so cute and so fluffy.. right?!.. 

I cup his face again, and looked at he looked at me with a confuse face. BUT REALLY.. I DIDNT KNOW WHY IM DOING THIS.. 

Jimin.. 

Yes?... 

If you cant take care of yourself then i will... will you let me do that?,  i mean no.. even do you'll disagree i will still take care of you.. 

He laugh as he think it was cheesy... but no i meant it.. i really do.. 

Yeah.. yeah... 

Im serious.... 

"I know.. and your so cute... "

Seriously.. i dont know what to do without this guy',i thought

Hey what are you thinking?', he asked.. 

You...