Chapter 7 - You

Too late (Jikook + Yoonmin)

YOU, you know, you deserve someone like me,someone who cant stay mad at you, someone who take care of you and someone who truely loves you

-mochi

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

Stay mad at me?, wait does this person really know me? Is he close to me?,who is it? Please somebody answer me.. pl- -

Kookie!', i immediately turned around and i saw jimin running towards me. 

How are you?', i freeze when i see him, he is so beautiful, his smile that can light out this whole world, his eyes that sparks like a thousand fireflies , his kissable lips- - wait what!? No..no.. i cant like my- - - 

Hey! EARTH TO KOOKIE!', Jimin snapped his finger in front of me. 

Huh? Were you saying something?', i asked nervously. 

Yeah.. i was saying that Teacher nim has special announcement to make and we are getting late for class because you keep staring at me.', Jimin said and smirked. Was i too obvious?.. 

Hyung! I wasnt staring at you! Dont be assuming!', i said as i defend myself. But he just laugh while slapping my shoulder. 

Denfensive much?... i was joking kookie-ah..', he smiled and grabbed my hand. 

Lets go?', he asked and i just nodded.. 

(Classroom)

Okay class, i have an important announcement to make',Teacher nim said with a serious tone. 

We will have a camping for 3 days, and i want you to pick your own partner, or your buddy in the camping. 

I'll give you 2 minutes to decide who your partner will be', Teacher nim sat down on his chair while all our classmate are busy deciding who will be their partner.

Of course me , i want jimin to be with me, but as i am staring right now to him he seems really busy with Yoongi!.. i cant believe i hate my crush wait.. is he even my crush? Aish! Whats happening to me. 

Okay 2 minutes up! So he is your partner Baekhyun? 

Chanyeol Sir! 

Lee Jihoon?... ....and Hoshi... 

Kai and Kyung soo.. 

Lisa And Jenny!... 

Yoongi and? 

Park', he paused as he glare at me, he smirked and Jimin Look at him confusingly;  Park Jimin sir', he said and Jimin look at me. 

No.. this cant be!..i wont let this happen! No.. wayy.... 

Sir, Im sorry but i think Yoongi's wrong, Jimin is .... mine

I can feel everyone is looking at me including Jimin, he widened his eyes and his jaw dropped. 

JIMIN'S P.O.V

Sir, Im sorry but i think Yoongi's wrong, Jimin is .... mine', Jungkook calmly said. What is he thinking?! He's crazy!... But wait.. why am i blushing sor hard! I can feel my cheeks heated up... He cant see me this way.. Jungkook! What are you doin- - -

What?, but i think you're wrong, Jimin he's my buddy', Yoongi said as he stand up from his seat. Everyone turn their heads to him.

Really?, well he's my person', Jungkook said as he stand up from his seat. And everyone turn their heads to jungkook. BUT WAIT! HE'S PERSON?... my heartu... im gonna die! My chest is about to burst!

Oh?... uhm.. Jungkook and Yoongi please take your seats', They both looked at the teacher who is really confuse on whats going on.

Well Jimin ... what if you decide', teacher nim said while smiling like an idiot.. whats wrong with this guy... why is he even smiling like that. 

Sir what if i'll chose them both.. i mean we are 25 in the classroom so their will be one person who will not have a buddy.', i said as i look at jungkook who is clenching his hand. 

Oh.. thats a good idea, then it will be the 3 of you, goodluck',Teacher nim winked at me. 

The bell rang and i quickly put my things to my bag, yoongi didnt talk to me after what happen, he left me already and now im left alone with jungkook who is busy with his phone. 

I slowly glance at him and unluckily he was already staring at me, i widened my eyes and looked away. Embarrasing!.... my god... wait.. why is he even looking at me, is there something on my face?... 

I stand up from my chair and run towards the door to exit the classroom but jungkook spread his arms and block the way. 

What are you doing?',i asked as i crossed my arms. 

He smiled and pulled my waist , he switch our position and now i am leaning against the door, he s his one arm on my waist and the other arm cornered on the left of my face. My heart is beating so fast and i can feel butterflies on my stomach, my cheeks turn into tomato and i can feel his hot breath. 

Wha- -t a-are you do- - ing ?', i stuttered, i was nervous i dont know what to do if i move our lips will touch, he is really close to me right now and his forehead rest on mine. 

Nothing, i just wanna ask you to have lunch with me', he replied and removed his arms he took a step backward and i just nodded. 

(CANTEEN) 

No ones talking, this is awkward, Jungkook is still eating and i was done. I wast just looking at my book doing my best to avoid falling from his gaze. 

So... whats with you and yoongi? I cant believe you chose him first', he broke the silence and looked at me with a serious face. 

No.. i didnt chose him you know.. i just dont want to asked you first because maybe mingyu is already your partner an- - -', i didnt finished my statement when he intruded. 

Really?... because of Mingyu? Oh... not because of yoongi?', he asked sarcasticly .. wait am i dreaming? Is he jealous?.. does he like me now.. ?! Omy that will be a dream come true.. 

Yoongi is a friend kookie and besides i told you, my heart is already taken...


JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

After the class i went home alone because Jimin was with yoongi he said it was about projects again.. pftt... liar... 

Yoongi is a friend kookie and besides i told you, my heart is already taken...

Who is he referring?.. why do i feel its yoongi and he's lying to me... 

Why am i feeling this! He's my bestie.. why am i acting this way..  

We promised not to fall inlove with each other, why am i breaking the rule?... 

What??!! Did !! Just i think!? No... im not inlove with him! I like him...just like.. like and love has a big difference!

I am still not breaking the rule... 

...   well not for long... 

I open my instagram and check on jimin's posts.. .

    jamlessminie

Liked by vlien_tae, namjoonie, jinprincess, and 2097 others. 
    

Jamlessminie: Kookie with me!

View Comments

vlien_tae: are you sure you both are just friends? 

Jinprincess: @vlien_tae i agree. 

Namjoonie: oh yeah... 

Lisa_hotbabe: jiminie!

That was the last pic he posted he doesnt really open his account anymore... atleast thats what i think.. 

Jamlessminie posted a new photo


   jamlessminie

Liked by suga_swag, namjoonie , horskie, and 143 others. 

-jamlessminie: with grumpy yoongi!... suybiee!!

View comments:

Namjoonie: i ship yoonmin!

Vlien_tae: the ship is sailing!

Woozi: Yoonmin?... 

Jinprincess: still Jikook! 

He replaced me.. 
    and im hurt... 

Do i really like him?... i just hope hes mochi..