Chapter 12 - Love Me

Too late (Jikook + Yoonmin)

Love me, like i love you 
Love me, like you do
Love me, like you need me
Love me, like you want me
Love me, like you miss me 
Love me, For real 
Love me, For me 

      -Mochi

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

Maybe mochi is my classmate? ,until here he is still sending me letters. How can i love you when i dont even know you?. 

YOONGI'S P.O.V

Jimbles let me help you unpack your things', I offered he smiled and nodded. I looked at Jungkook who is currently annoyed. 

Jimin makes me happy, he is one of a kind. Yesterday was one of the most happiest day of my life because he gave me a chance. That chance i will never waste it. I will make him forget about Jungkook. 

Jungkook is very lucky because someone like Jimin falls for him yet he didnt notice he is unsure of his feelings i can tell. Jungkook his just a kid, Jimin needs someone like me. 

Im not confuse at my feelings at all. Now i know why i bullied Jimin, i just want his attention to me. I want him to fight back to me, he is so adorable. For the past few days i was with him, i fall for him even more. 

It might sound crazy but he is my first love. This feeling i never felt this from anyone except him. I know that i love him,because i care for him just like how my mom cares for my dad, whenever dad is sad , mom will be sad too but she cheer him up. Just like me and Jimin. When he is crying i felt like crying too, when he is smiling i forget all the pain and sadness in me. When he is laughing i want it to be my ringtone,because i wont get sick listening to it. He is something i dont want to lose. 

I will cherish him everyday, make him smile, give him everything he needs, make him feel butterflies and just how i did. Make him blushed and make his heart beats faster, i will show my love for him in everyway. I wont give up ,i wont waste this opportunity. 

As long as i have a chance i will love him so much because i believe that
Its better to love Too Hard than Too Late. 

---------------☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆-------------------

Author's P.O.V

Yoongi went outside the tent to prepare for the camp fire. Leaving Jimin and Jungkook alone in the tent. 

Since they arrived they werent talking to each other. Jungkook would approach jimin but Jimin would avoid him. 

Jiminie are you mad at me?,'Jungkook cant take it anymore it makes him crazy not talking to Jimin. 

No Jungkook im not', Jimin muttered. 

Then why are avoiding me?! Why arent you calling me kookie!',Jungkook raised his voice , Jimin got startled and widened is eyes. He didnt expect jungkook would raised his voice to him.

Jungkook realized what he did and looked at Jimin who has a teary eyes. 

Jim- - -;

Just dont talk to me', he said as he turned away. Jungkook grabbed jimin's wrist before he could take another step. 

You're my bestfriend tell me whats wrong?',He said with sadness on his voice. 

Jimin pulled his wrist trying to get out of Jungkook's grip.

Yes, im your Bestfriend! Just your Bestfriend', Jimin emphasize the word bestfriend. He chuckles and ruffled his hair.

What do you mean? What are you trying to say hyung', Jungkook asked. He was very confuse. The tone of Jimin's voice sounded like annoyed, irritated and frustrated. 

Nothing just please stay on your place, if you're my bestfriend then act like one', He said as he clenched his fist he was avoding Jungkook's gaze.
Jimin was tired he always felt that jungkook likes him more than just a friend because he would cling to him say sweet words, show him affection, giving him false hopes that he loves him too. He was tired of understanding and hurting himself. He always thought that maybe Jungkook is doing this to him because yoongi likes him and Jungkook is trying to steal him away so that him and yoongi will not be together. 

I dont understand anything you said Jimin,' Jungkook didnt have any idea what was Jimin talking about. 

Jung--koo-k do...you...e-ven ha-ve  fee-lings?.'Jimin cant hardly speak well because he was sobbing so hard. Tears fall down in his chubby cheeks. 
He wiped his eyes and turned away. 
He felt that jungkook is playing with his feelings.Jungkook acted like he dont know,like he doesnt have feelings for him. And it hurts him so much.  Jungkook didnt notice his love for him. Jungkook would always make him feel like he loves him too but in the end it was just because they are bestfriends.

Jimin stopped from walking when he felt something on his waist and on his shoulder. He knows that it was jungkook doing it and it makes him wanna cry more.

Jungkook was resting his chin on Jimin's shoulder and wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist. Jungkook was back hugging him.

Hyung, i need to tell you something".

--------------☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆-----------------

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

Where's jimin?', Yoongi said worriedly.
Its 9:30pm and he's still not here, the games will start soon. Where is he jungkook? He added. 

I dont know hyung', i said as i cry i messed up. Its all my fault. 

What did you do?',He asked angrily, he grabbed my collar and our eyes met. He give me a death glare. I didnt responed to him. 

"If anything happens to my Jimin i will kill you, you got that?'

He let go of my collar and grabbed his jacket and walked out the door. 

YOONGI'S P.O.V

Everyone was so busy preparing for the camp fire, i told our teacher about Jimin but he said , jimin is old enough to take care of himself. So i was the only one who is trying to find him.

I was running in the woods and its already 9:30pm im so worried about Jimin what is something bad happen to him? What will i do without him? 

Jimin!', i called out as i am walking fast. It is cold out here i wonder if Jimin had a jacket with him. 

Jimin!', i screamed in the middle of the woods. I heard nothing but the sound of the wind. I am so close from crying but i need to be strong i need to find Jimin. I need him. 

My legs are weak , my vision got blurry it is already 10:30pm and i still didnt find him. 

Jimin!', i shouted as i kneel on the grass. Jimin', i whispered to myself. 

Yoongi-hyung?', i heard a familliar voice, seconds run till i realize that it was jimin. I stood up from the grass and looked at him, he was smiling at me while waving. 

'Hyung, what ar- -"

His words have been cut off when i pulled him in a hug. I kissed his hair and his neck. I buried my face on his shoulder and smell his sweet scent. 

Jimbles please dont run away again i got very worried,' i whispered to his ear. I pulled away and kiss his forehead down to his cheeks. 

Im sorry hyung', thats all jimin can answer. 

Its okay, you're here now and you're not leaving me again right?', i said as i rested my forehead to his. 

I promise', he smiled and i place my hands to his neck and close my eyes ready to crash my lips on his plump ones until someone interupted. 

'Jimin hyung?"

We tilted our head and saw Jungkook right in front of us. He was bitting his lips and glaring at me. It is really obvious that he is jealous .

Jungkook, you're here ', i said as i throw and arm around jimin's waist. 


Jimin you must be tired let me carry you', he offered, jimin looked at him in a confuse face. 

No, i will carry him', i said 


No, you're too small let me carry him please i dont want to fight you right now',he said with an annoyed voice. 


Okay okay', i answered, he's right about it i dont want Jimin to fall down because of me. I would rather see him being carried with someone i hate than to see him hurt. 

 

----------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^---------------

#YOONMINALERT!!!


Why did Jimin run away?
What did Jungkook said?

😅😅😅😅😅i will not be updating tomorrow and on thursday!😘
please vote and follow me😚😘
Sorry if there's any grammatical errors and any mistakes😙

 

Teaser : 

'Jimin-hyung i love you"

'Jungkook you're just drunk, stop giving me false hopes again"

'Im not drunk, its true i love you
You want me to prove it to you?"

He leaned closer to jimin and cupped the older's cheeks. He bit his lips as he stared at Jimin's plump lips. 

'Im gonna be your first kiss'