Chapter 11 - To

Too late (Jikook + Yoonmin)

To be with you, i hide this feeling that i have been keeping for years now. To be with you i tried to ignore this feeling. To be with you i hurted myself. To be with you suffered everyday. To be with you i forgot how to love myself. To be with you i never opened my heart for someone else. Because being with you makes me forgot that you dont love me too. To be with you i did everything, and anything including loving you.

-mochi.. 

I love you Jungkook. 

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

Who are you mochi? Why do i feel like i know you. And why are you saying this? Im so confuse!

Where's jimin? I didnt saw him, well the last time i saw him is when jin hyung and i were talking. I miss him so much. 

I walked to jimin's house and when i reached to at his door i knocked loudly. 

Jimin opened the door while rubbing his eyes. He widened his eyes when he saw me , his eyes were so red was he crying? His hair were messed up but he looked beautiful anyway. 

What are you doing here?', he asked as he rolled his eyes. I didnt responed and he frowned. 

If you are not gonna say anything then bye', he was about to close the door but i pushes it and entered the house, i closed the door and looked at him seriously and walked towards him.

Are you mad?', i asked and hold his left hand but he immediately removed his hand from mine and place it inside his pocket. 

No im not', he said angrily. What happened? Is he okay? I didnt do anything bad to him right?. 

Liar, i know you, you're my bestfriend', i said and he laugh fakely and when he was about to say something someone knocked at the door.

Jimbles?', Oh its yoongi again. 

Jimin opened the door and there we saw yoongi holding a bouquet of flowers and chocolates. He smiled widely at jimin but when he saw me his smiled disappeard. 

Yoongi-hyung', Jimin greeted happily. Wow he was rude when he greeted me and now he is greeting that guy nicely?. 

Oh hi jimbles , hi Jungkook what are you doing here?', he asked nicely. Wow since when he was nice to me. 

Why am i not allowed to visit my bestfriend?', i said sarcastically, he shook his head in responed. 

What are you doing here Yoongi?', i asked, he just smiled and put an arm around jimin's shoulder. What is he doing? Does he want me to cut his arm?. 

Im visiting my soon to be boyfriend',He said proudly,i looked at jimin who is now looking at his shoes. 

What do you mean?', i was shocked why am i feeling this is a bad thing?. 

Jimin gave me the permission to court him,' Yoongi answered while looking at jimin. Is this real? Did he really said that? 

'Oh really?'', My heart was aching, i can feel my heart was being stabbed by a really sharp knife. I wanted to cry but i cant. I dont want to be weak infront of them. 

Yes, i hope you'll support me', he said happily while jimin was still looking at the floor. I can sense that he wasnt happy at all. 

Of course', i said as i was trying to give my best fake smile. I wasnt happy. And i will never support him,Jimin doesnt like him at all i can feel and sense it. Im not stupid.

Okay i'll go then... dont forget that tomorrow is the camping day. I hope already packed for your things.. bye', i walked outside and slammed the door.

--------------☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆------------------

Author's P.O.V

Please dont leave, Stay here and fight for me', Jimin thought to himself as he saw Jungkook leaving. 

Jungkook slammed the door and already left.

Yoongi hugged Jimin and kissed his cheeks. Jimin blushed but he didnt know why. He was still in love with Jungkook he felt cheating on him. 

Wanna watch movie with me?', Yoongi whispered into jimin's ear. Jimin nodded and Yoongi sat on the couch while jimin was looking for a nice tape. 

When jungkook got home, he run upstairs and went to his bedroom, there he cried so hard. He didnt expect that Jimin will gave yoongi the permission of courting him. 

But he then realize that its not too late, because Yoongi was still courting jimin and they're still not together so he still got a chance. 

Jimin you're mine, only mine', he whispered to himself. 

--------------☆☆☆☆☆☆☆-------------------

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

Okay everyone please get inside the bus i want you to seat beside your partners okay?', Teacher Nim said. 

So i guess we will be sitting at the back because are three, we will not be able to fit in if we stay in front', i suggested and they both nodded.

Jimin sat in the middle between me and yoongi. He put on his earphone and crossed his arms. He closed his eyes trying to feel the music. I observed every steps he do. He leaned his back at the chair, i wanted to rest on his shoulder but Yoongi already did it. 

I wanted Jimin's attention so i patted his shoulder and he slowly opened his eyes. He looks like an angel, how did the god made him? Why is he so perfect?. 

What is it kookie?', he asked as he yawned. I smiled , i observed his face carefully admiring everything about his face. I forgot everything, i just want to remember this moment. I captured it on my mind. Me and Jimin staring at each other. 

Kookie?',Jimin snapped his finger infront of my face. I got startled and widened my eyes. Did i stared at him for long?. 

Oh, can i have the other piece of your earphone? I didnt bring mine. Can you share it with me?', i said and he just nodded, he put the other piece on my ear. 

I listened to the song , and it wasnt familiar to me. I just heard it now. 

(Howl-Love U)
It's strange how we can get along so well
You must have been my other half
At times, I'd think what if I had not let go Oh oh...
But deep within my heart
I just want you to let me stay here by your side
I'd be so thankful if I could just see you smile
Love U
You're so precious to me
Just once...
I want to shout to the world

Wow, the lyrics strikes my heart. I looked at Jimin who is closing his eyes while tapping his finger on his legs. 

I love you like the sun that shines brightly in the sky
I love you like the moon that sparkles each and every night
Even if just as a friend
Yet I don't need anything more
Ohhh...

Yes that's right , i love you so much jimin, i looked at him an place my hands on the top of his hand. He widened his eyes and give me a confuse look.

I love you and I promise you I will never change
I love you and I promise you I will watch over you
Can't help but to treasure you
Love U Love U Love U
For always. 

--------------------☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆-----------------

Author's P.O.V

Jimin was sleeping and his head were moving too much because of the movement of the bus. Yoongi removed his head on Jimin's shoulder. He observed jimin and smiled. He was supposed to place Jimin's head on his shoulder but jungkook shoved his hand and slowly placing jimin's head on his shoulder. 

But yoongi insisted, he pinched jungkook's hand in order for him to remove his hand on jimin's head. Jungkook shake his hand and wrapped it with his other hand. He glared at yoongi but the older just chuckles and place jimin's head on his shoulder. 

Jungkook got mad and pulled jimin's shoulder to him. Jimin moved towards him and he quickly wrapped his arms around Jimin's shoulder. 

Yoongi pulled Jimin back harshly. Harsh enough for Jimin to wake up. 

What the hell guys?!', Jimin said angrily. 

Sleep here Jimbles', Yoongi patted his shoulder. 

No, sleep here Jiminie',Jungkook said while patting his shoulder. 

Jimin got annoyed , he rolled his eyes and place his bag on his lap and made it a pillow. He didnt want his beauty sleep to get interrupted. 

Jungkook and Yoongi glared at each other. Yoongi rolled his eyes and rest his heas on jimin's shoulder. Jungkook felt jealous so he place his head on jimin's other shoulder. 

Jimin felt something heavy, when he opened his eyes he looked at Jungkook and Yoongi sleeping on his shoulders.

I like them when they're quite ', he mumbled. He smiled and went back to sleep. 

#YOONMIN VS #JIKOOK