Chapter 4 - But

Too late (Jikook + Yoonmin)

But, You're in love with someone else
And it hurts so much because you seems to be happy with him what am i suppose to do to make you feel my love for you.

    -mochi


JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V
Hyung, did you know someone name Mochi? ', i said while looking at busy jimin who is studying. This mochi guy or girl is sending me 2 notes already. I mean im not complaining its just i want to meet this person. He or she makes me smile but at the same time sad.

Nope, How did the date goes?', He said while still looking at the book. 

It was good and funny', i said as i laugh and he pouted. HE POUTED! WHEN HE DOES THAT HE IS SO SQUISHY LITTLE BABY! I WANT TO PINCH HIS CUTE LITTLE F- - -

Why? Did something happen? Tell me', yes he cut off my thoughts but im glad he asked. 

Well, we almost kissed ', he almost choked in his juice. Why is something wrong with kissing someone you like? 

Almost? Why?', He said and he finally look at me, not the books but me. 

Yeah, it was kinda embarrasing, I thought he was going to kiss me but he just wiped my lips because there was a little popcorn in it', i said calmly. 

And why is that even embarrasing?',he asked while drinking his juice again. 

Because i closed my eyes, when he leaned his face forward and carressed my cheeks', and yes HE CHOKED ON HIS DRINK AGAIN. 

He cough and say', Really? You did that?', by his voice i can tell he was irritated. 

Hyung is something bothering you?', i asked as i place my hand on his. 

No, nothings bothering me', he quickly pulled his hand away from mine. 

Oh. Okay, Im sorry i left you last time', i said , i mean i ditched and left him!

No its okay, I mean all people will never say no, especially when it comes to the person they like, Kookie i completely understand it. ', He smiled but i can tell it was a fake smile. I know him he cant fool me, Im his kookie, his bestfriend. 

Oh thanks hyung, but can we hang out later?', i want to make it up to him, these days i wasnt spending long time with him and he was sad and i didnt think right,  yesterday i completely ditched him while knowing something is bothering him. Im not a good bestfriend. 

Sure kookie,' he said as he shake my hair. 

Wait, Kookie can i ask you something?

JIMIN'S P.O.V 

Wait, Kookie can i ask you something?', i said as i put my books aside from the table and look at him seriously. 

Yes, anything hyung. ', he said as he smile. 

Are you two now , i mean .. are you together now?', WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT! DO YOU JIMIN WANT TO HURT YOU YOURSELF AGAIN?!! YO- - -

No, were not', YES! IM SO HAPPY! But i look at him and he looks sad. I mean that would be my face if he said yes. 

Hey dont be sad, maybe his not 'the one' ', i said while cupping his chubby cheeks. 

But, i want him to be the one hyung', thats it, i want to cry right now, i feel something stabbing my heart, i froze, i dont know what to say, i know if i tell him i love him it might ruin our friendship, and it is so obvious that he likes- No he loves yoongi. 

I pursed my lips trying to hold my tears, i slowly put my books to my bag. And stood up from my chair. 

Hyung where are you going?', jungkook i cant cry in front of you, i cant even tell you i love you, im so coward, im so stupid im so- - No im just in love and loving someone like you isnt stupid. 

Uhm.. the class will start in 10minutes and i havent finish my homework', yes i lied i finished my homework i just cant look at him anymore. 

Oh okay hyung, see you later',he smiled at me ,  and that smile makes me wanna say to myself that, Its gonna be okay he will love you back, someday, maybe a few years from now , but i can wait right? I mean i have waited for 7 years for him now. 

I walked away from him, and as i have exited the library, i quickly run from the school hall way going to the rooftop. I just cant cry infront of everyone, especially to jungkook. 

I open the door and step outside, i quickly slam the door and get down on my knees into the cold floor. 

Now, now that im alone i burst out my tears, i sniff and sob so loud i can feel big drops of tears coming out from my swollen eyes, Yes i have cried last night, thinking that he might asked yoongi to be his boyfriend , thinking maybe their kissing, thinking maybe his not thinking about me. 
THINKING WHY DOESNT HE LOVE ME!

As i was crying i can feel someone hold my shoulder.

Are you okay?',a voice came out. 

He kneel in front of me and place his hand on my chin, he raised it up so i can look at him. And i saw... why him?

Min yoongi, dont touch me', i said as i push his hands away from my chin. 

Why are you crying? Did someone hurt you?', Yoongi asked as if he was worried , he is my enemy. 

And the worst part of it, is his one of the reason why im crying right now, yeah i hate him. 

Go away, i dont need you', i said while still sobbing so hard.

Come here', he pull my waist and he lean closer to me, he hug me and i try to push him away , but i am too weak now. 

So i rested my head to his shoulder and he pat my back forming a circle. 

I dont want you to cry jimin, please stop crying', Yoongi said, is this yoongi? Whats happening to him? I thought he hated me, i thought he dont like me, i thought he will hurt me. 

Yoongi let me go now please', i said as i tried to pull away from the hug but again his strong i cant pull off. 

Not until you stop crying', he said

Okay im not crying anymore, now please let go', i said. 

Then he pulled away from the hug, and he cupped my cheeks , i look at him i can tell that he was sincere, that he really cares about me, that he was hurt for me, that he was sad for me. 

Dont you dare cry again or else, i will punish the person who makes you cry. You got that jiminie?', I blush as i heard the word'jiminie', wait- what? Im blushing because of this stupid guy? No way!. 

Oh.. okay ', i smile fakely, he stand up and offer his hand to grab me, i quickly put my hands into his and i can feel electricity from our hands, i look at him and he was already staring, did he feel it too? 

He pulled me from the ground he grab something on his pocket and he hold and open my hand , he place his handkerchief with a word in it. Yoongi's Property..  how cute. WHAT?! CUTE! MAYBE IM SICK! 

Keep it', He said and let go of my hand, we both look at each other and he let out a little smile.