Chapter 10 -Seems

Too late (Jikook + Yoonmin)

Seems like you already like me
                -mochi

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

Like you?, hmm.. sorry i already love someone else right know. I think you deserve someone better than me mochi. I smiled and place the note on the locker. 

I still cant forget of what has happend last week, it was great, even do the kiss were interupted ,still we laugh and talk about stupid things when we arrived at the restaurant, i thought its gonna be really awkward but for the moment we forgot what happened and focuses on each other. 

Im really happy because for the fast few days we became really close to each other, i can hold his hand, kissed his forehead, walked him home and text or call him. Yoongi always ask him to go out with him but i always said that he's busy, he's gonna hang out with me and yoongi will give me a evil look but i ignored him, because jimin will always come to me anyway. 

'Hey kookie'

Ohh..? Jin-hyung, you're early today wanna have lunch with me?',i asked and he smiled widely, whats with this guy. 

Why dont you ask jimin instead of me', he smirked , wait does he know? No way.

What do you mean?',i asked as i gulped.

Do you like Jimin? Is he the guy you're talking about? Is he your first love?', he asked and i widened my eyes.

No! Thats a stupid idea hyung!', i denied. No one has to know yet, not even Jimin, i want it to be secret first. Because first i dont want him to know maybe he'll hate me, second i want everyone to know when he feels the same way for me. And third we promised to each other that we will never fall for each other because were bestfriend. But i broke that  promised. 

Then who is it? If it isnt Jimin then who is it?', he asked when a confuse tone in his voice. 

Someone else hyung, its not Jiminie okay?',i said , he just nodded and i can tell he was disappointed. I was about to say something when he interupted. 

Oh, Jiminie! You're here!', Jin Hyung said loudly. Oh! He's here, do i look okay? I have to look good in his eyes. Okay calm down heartu, stop beating so fast like an idiot!.

Hello Jin-hyung', he said and smiled fakely, i can tell to his voice that he is sad. Why is he sad? Did something happened?. Did yoongi hurted him? I will kill that guy. 

Wanna have lunch with me?', i asked and hold his arm but he shoved me and put his hands inside his pocket. 

I cant, i have something to do , goodbye kookie',he said and turned away. He waved back and smiled sadly. 

Did he just rejected me?, why? For the past few days we were eating lunch together. 

JIMIN'S P.O.V 

For the past few days, im really happy, i think that Jungkook likes me because he always kissed me on the forehead, he walks me home, call me and always hangs out with me. I like the new kookie because it seems to notice me more, i told myself that he loves me too, But i was wrong , very wrong.

(Flashback) 

When the school bell has rang, i went to the canteen searching for kookie but he wasnt there. So i went to the school hallway and i saw him talking with jin hyung so i walked towards them but i stopped when i heard jin hyung said something.

Do you like Jimin? Is he the guy you're talking about? Is he your first love? ',Jin hyung asked Jungkook. First love? Guy? So he was talking about me huh... this kookie is rea- - -

No! Thats a stupid idea hyung!', My thoughts were cut off when Jungkook spoke. Not me? So theirs another guy? But i thought , no i felt it i know there's something! I felt my heart fell down on the ground and broke into pieces. I thought he likes me, he was giving me false hope!

Then who is it? If it isnt Jimin then who is it?',Please dont answer it kookie ,please. 

Someone else hyung, its not Jiminie okay?'', I bit my lip trying not to cry. I felt like my world crashed down.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

I ran and went inside the school gym, i kneeled on the cold floor and started to burst my tears out. I was sobbing very hard. I hold my chest as i hiccuped. 

Why?! Is it hard to fall for me huh! Why did you gave me a feeling that i dont want to forget! Why! Why did you even gave me false hopes! Why... why do you act like you care, like you love me! Like you feel the same way! 
I sobbed as i shouted. 

Is it you? Or its me, am i only one giving my self false hopes? Am i thinking to much? Im stupid! Yes you would care for me im your bestfriend!, Just bestfriend. But why do i feel you love me to?. Am i really fat and ugly? Is that why you acted disguist when jin hyung asked you that?. 

Jungkook, i love you for 6 years now! I love you more than my life. I love you more than you think! I love you , i love you ,i love you so much. I love you that even if im hurt im still here by your side! I love you that i even forgot about myself. I love you like i even forgot the pain you caused me!,', i screamed in the gym. Thank god no ones around.

Please, love me back!', i whispered to myself. 
Love me! Love me! Please... 

Can i still carry the pain? Will i still wait for you? Is waiting for you worth it? When you already someone in your heart and mind?. I asked myself. 

Jimbles? Why are you crying?', suddenly i heard a familiar voice. I turned around and i saw Yoongi standing infront of me. 

He kneeled and hugged me. He pulled away and wiped my tears. 

Jimin, he doesnt deserve your tears. Come to me i love you', i widened my eyes, did he really said that? He loves me? Why me? Is he joking? I looked at his eyes and there i can tell he was sincere. 

Jimin, will you give me a chance? Because i love you, i promise you'll never regret it. 

Yoo--ngii.... i ca- -

Jimin please, i will never hurt you. Just give me the permission to court you. ', he said while cupping my cheeks. 

Why not try right? Maybe i will be happy with him,maybe he's the key to forgot jungkook. 

Okay yoongi... i will give you a chance.', i said and he smiled widely,he pulled me in a hug and whispered into my ears. 

I love you....