Zoo || 007

Zoo

 

 

 

"How unfortunate that you know my girl!" Jae was still laughing, finding humor in Irene’s despair.

 

"Yes. Very unfortunate."

 

"Oh there she is! She’s heading over here."

 

"Hey J." Wendy greeted the woman with a hug. "Oh and hi again Irene, filled your stomach?"

 

As usual, Wendy was looking y. Those honey thighs that peeped out of the blue dress. Her oh-so-able collarbone that was exposed.

 

"Hey." Irene mumbled. 

 

Wendy’s taken, I shouldn’t be think about her in this manner.

 

She couldn’t stand it anymore. She wanted to breakthrough. Irene just wanted to turn and leave.

 

But she can’t. 

 

Not when Wendy was smiling so sweetly at her.

 

She was so whipped.

 

"Oh I haven’t introduced right? J, meet Irene, a friend. And Irene, meet Jae, my girlfriend."

 

Friend and girlfriend.

 

Irene wanted to laugh at her own stupidity.

 

"Wen, we had already conversed." Jae winked at the shorter.

 

Disgusting.

 

Irene loved everything purple.

 

But she hated that piece of purple article.

 

More specifically, the woman in the purple dress.

 

Irene had no rights. But she couldn’t help feeling jealous.

 

All along she thought the other liked her back.

 

All along she thought she had a chance.

 

But it all went wrong.

 

"Please excuse me, I have to visit the washroom." Irene didn’t wait for acknowledgement before rushing towards Seulgi’s room. 

 

The lock clicked in place and Irene laid on the soft bed.

 

Tears fell uncontrollably as she sobbed in silence. How great would it be if Seulgi was by her side now. But no, she can’t ruin the joy.

 

It was a happy occasion afterall.

 

Irene was heartbroken.

 

Wendy was...

 

Wendy was her first love.

 

And it had ended in such tragedy.

 

It ended before it could even begin.

 

Irene cried and cuddled against the fluffy pillows, trying to get as much comfort as possible.

 

Irene cried till she fell asleep.

 

When she was finally awake, the party was already over and everyone had left.

 

Everyone except Joy and Yeri.

 

Everyone including Wendy.

 

Seulgi was knocking crazily against the door, yelling, before she heard keys and Mrs Kang’s voice.

 

"Joohyun?" Mrs Kang sat at the edge of the bed. "Do you want to talk about it?"

 

Irene rubbed her puffy eyes and sniffed.

 

Oh right... Wendy

 

"It’s alright if you don’t, just know that we’ll be by your side." Seulgi added.

 

"W-Wendy..."

 

Seulgi rushed forward and hugged Irene, while Joy and Yeri just took their places in front of her.

 

"I’m going to leave you, youngsters here." Mrs Kang stood and headed towards the door. "Call me if you need me."

 

Irene was glad that the elder gave them privacy. She definitely did not want to make Mrs Kang worried with her problems.

 

Mrs Kang was already so old. And furthermore, she had already troubled the older enough. She did want to burden her with more trouble.

 

"What did my stupid cousin do?" Yeri blurted out.

 

It was obvious Yeri already knew what was about to come. From the distasteful look on her face, it was plain as day to anyone that drama was brewing.

 

"... S-She’s t-taken..." Irene sobbed out.

 

"Oh gosh!" Seulgi engulfed her bestie in a crushing hug.

 

Surprisingly, Joy joined in the hug and patted Irene on her back, trying to soothe her.

 

Yeri was too angry to comfort Irene. Anger was visible as her eyebrows knitted together.

 

What on earth happened between them?

 

"That stupid girl is still with that !" Yeri gripped the bedsheets.

 

"What do you mean by that Yeri?" Joy asked, knowing that all of them had the same thought.

 

"Wendy is together with a witch. Jae is a ing jackass who deserves to go to hell!"

 

"Yeri, I need you to calm down and explain." Joy looked at the youngest in concern.

 

Inhaling, Yeri cleared her mind before more anger invades. They deserve to know this, Yeri thought.

 

"Well, it all happened when Wen-unnie was in Canada. She met a girl named Jae. They got along well and Jae treated Wendy like she was a princess.

 

"So one day, Jae confessed and Wendy agreed to be in a relationship. And that’s when it had all started."

 

"What exactly started?" Seulgi questioned.

 

"When unnie’s life started going downhill." Yeri bitterly mumbled.

 

The room was consumed by silence. Other than the occasional sobs of Irene.

 

"The first few weeks of the relationship, Jae was still nice. She took Wendy out on dates to amusement parks and to restaurants.

 

"Wendy was really head over heels for her. Wendy loved her."

 

Yeri choked a little as she tried to hold back the tears that were welling up in her eyes.

 

"B-But she... She cheated on her."

 

"That !" Seulgi spat out, clearly enraged.

 

To all of their surprise, Irene was actually taking the news fine. She look peaceful, like her name suggested.

 

But only she knows.

 

How much her heartaches.

 

How much she had wanted to murder the two-timer right there and then.

 

"Unnie found out and decided to move back to Korea. That was a few years back I think... But a year later, in Korea, Jae appeared in front of Wendy again. And she used her once more.

 

"I kind of blame Wendy for her stupidity... The saying, 'Once bitten, twice shy' doesn’t apply to her."

 

Pabo-ah.

 

"Obviously, Jae couldn’t contain herself and went out with others as well. This time though, it wasn’t another relationship. Jae had literally stayed outside every single night. And guess what she was doing? Sleeping with others of course!" Yeri was on the verge of yelling.

 

"The worst part was, when Wendy found out, Jae pleaded for forgiveness. They broke off for just one day and Wendy went running back into her arms. Stupid Wendy got back with her again."

 

"Until now?" Irene muttered.

 

"... Yes. Until now. Who knows if she’s ting behind Wendy’s back again!"

 

Silence filled the room as everyone tried to digest all the new information.

 

"I..." Irene started. "I need a new life."

 

"What do you mean, Irene?"

 

"I need a makeover."

 

You're so going to regret, Son Seungwan.

 


 

Heya! Don’t kill me!! Sorry if the chapter was kinda short... I just wanted to keep the negativity short. And like I also don’t have my laptop with me, so I had some difficulties updating with my phone. Soooo, what do you think?