1. A New Start

Lost and Found

"You can do this key. You deserve this. You deserve to do what you want.", he whispered to himself, looking at his reflection in the mirror.A tired pair of eyes looked back at him through the mirror. he couldnt get enough sleep yesterday, he didnt know if it was because of worry or excitement. It must have been worry, because nowadays worry came easy to him.

"Calm down", he reminded himself. He took one last look at himself at the mirror, before leaving his apartment. His apartment was situated quite near the school, so he walked all the way to his new school. Nearing the school, he stopped near the gate,staring at the building in awe. This was it! His passion, his dream, his gateway to a better life, his chance to finally move on.Tears welled up in his eyes, but he blinked them away, refusing to fall weak on such an important day. Yes, He had managed to get into the school, but his fate still relied on his audition today. He cannot afford to give up this oppurtunity.

"You can do it key! Nothing can come in your way today. Everything is going to be perfect. Just Perfect!" 

 "aah!".

Key found himself on the ground. He managed to get up, head spinning."yah!", he managed to yell, his sight still a blur from the fall. "Watch where you are going!"

"Watch where you are standing! Did you not get a better place to have your self enhancement classes?", a deep voice shouted back.

Key's vision cleared. He managed to stand up and find himself face to face against someone. More like face to shoulder, because the other guy was too tall.But that didnt stop him from glaring up at the other's frog like face. "So what if i was having self enhancement classes? there was still plenty of room for you to have crossed without having to push me forward, frog face" he countered. The other guys went a deep shade of purple at the last insult and as he was about to yell back,a voice called out to him "minho-ah the choreographer is calling you" the taller boy waved a hand at him and turned towards key. "I dont have time to waste with nothings like you. But dont think i will forget this insult" he said and ran off inside the school.

Key stood there, stunned. he knew he had gone too far, but the words of the other stung like poison ivy." you are nothing to me kim kibum!" an old memory washed over him, as silent tears slid down his face. After a few minutes, he managed to calm himself down. That was in the past. Right now, he had auditions to worry about, he didnt have the time to think about the frog faced guy. He was the last thing he wanted to worry about."Its not like I am even going to see him again today anyway" he muttered to himself.

If only key knew how wrong he was right then.