PERFECT

INSIEME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hey PCY,

Thanks for your offer.

I am really flattered by your compliments. It is quite unrealistic for me to receive an email from a great writer like you. I would be honored to be able to work with you on a story. Please let me know if you have any ideas for it and I would be happy to share some of mine too.

I hope this will turn out well.

BBH.

 

 

 

A small smile spreads on the lips of Chanyeol.

Finally.

After a whole day of waiting, he has received a reply and a positive one too.

Chanyeol has never been interested in working as a co-author before. He likes to write alone, without people telling him what to write and how to write. He likes to fully immerse himself in the story while writing it, imagining how he would feel at the time and experience it in his thoughts.

He has written six stories till now. Each and every single one of them being 'a must read'.

 

 

 

Being 'The Heartthob' of the Campus, Chanyeol has faced a lot of scary encounters. Be it any random person giving him an expensive as gift or the love letters he sees on his doormat, daily. Hot looks, Hot personality, Hot voice, Genius mind, and a humble person at that, made him the dream boy of every person. A total boyfriend material.

Relationships, for Chanyeol, were not very usual though. He had been in relationships before but none by himself. Some were forced by his friends and some by parents. Also, he wasn't concerned much about his uality. He believed "Love isn't something just between a man and a woman." He hadn't found his 'The One' till now and he wasn't even in a hurry. His popularity already made him cringe at certain people behaving vague around him.

He was used to it though. He was really good at avoiding people crowding around him.

However, this 'BBH' person had been on his mind lately. Their writing style was different than others and it truly reached out to the heart of the reader. They had a way of convincing people through their writings, which can be difficult as people are always judgemental. There seemed to be something innovative about this person and Chanyeol was really really kinda eager to get to know this person. Though he never really tried to act upon it.

Until one day....

 

 

 

2 days ago, before the article release

 

"I am not going to tell dad anything about your gaming matches, Wook-ah. But you have to promise me that you won't be ignoring your studies anymore." Chanyeol groaned.

"I promise." the said person slurred.

"Okay, I'll see you later then." Chanyeol sighed and exited the computer booth where his brother had been sitting for the last 4 hours, gaming his life away.

He didn't understand his brother. Jiwook wasn't even good at playing and wasn't seeming to get any better at it yet he tried again and again. Chanyeol wondered if the stubborn brother of his would ever be so passionate about his future and his career.

The college campus Internet Cafe was comparitively empty at this time of the day and only a few people could be seen around in the booths, either studying or gaming.

 

Just as he turned to leave, something caught his eyes. The booth opposite to his brother had a person sitting with a "post the story" page of YOUTH opened on the monitor screen. The person seemed to be fully focused on his writing, typing every word with an impressive speed. He was wearing a white mask on his face (covering his nose and mouth) and a black hoodie to seal the person's remaining face completely from the world.

Chanyeol noticed how beautiful the person's hands were. Long, slender fingers, smooth but fast typing speed and though, Chanyeol couldn't see the person's face, he could feel the person changing his expressions while writing different emotions.

Interesting. Chanyeol thought, completely entranced in looking at the person's hands, working on the keyboard.

 

The person stopped typing and slouched back into his chair with a loud sigh. And thus, Chanyeol was brought back into reality. He couldn't believe, when he looked at the clock on the wall infront, that he stood there for a whole 5 minutes, just looking at the person.

There was someting definitely special about this person which made Chanyeol curious as to see who the person was.

The person was now writing some end credits and seemed to be ready to post his story when something caught Chanyeol's eyes and his eyebrows shot right up in surprise.

The author signed his story, ending with

"Hope you all like it.

BBH."

 

BBH...

BBH????

Chanyeol gasped. 'BBH', The famous author on YOUTH. The one he had been curious about for a long time now. The one that he was eager to know about. The one he wanted to meet, just to see who the person really is!

Okay. Chanyeol didn't loose his calm. He was not the famous "straight face" just for the name of it.

 

Just then, the person logged out and got up from his seat. Chanyeol noticed him as his black hoodie fell down and silky grey hair could be seen. Chanyeol furrowed his brows and moved back a bit from where he couldn't be seen but he could see the person clearly.

Walking ahead, the person removed his mask. And then, a face came on display.

Chanyeol's heart skipped a bit.

Thump Thump Thump.

"Just who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter