REWRITE THE STARS

INSIEME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It had been a almost two weeks since their meeting and the work was going at a regular pace. All the team members were ecstatic working along with Baekhyun, praising him all around about how he was so polite and kind towards them. Well, all but one of them. Ashley had been giving Baekhyun the coldest glare whenever he was around. She had tried sweet talking to him for getting some of her work done and being the gentleman he was, Baekhyun would gladly accept it besides having a ton of work for himself. But to her misfortune, someone would quickly pop up to help Baekhyun or even do it all for him even after his reluctancy. She had to scoff and turn away everytime. Perks of being a handsome loser, she used to say.

 

Baekhyun used to see Chanyeol on campus like always, from afar, but their conversation after the meeting was almost none. Chanyeol had visited the workplace just once and had left without saying anything to Baekhyun and just giving him a nod and smile in the acknowledgement of his work which left Bakhyun blushing.

The schedule for Baekhyun had been pretty tight those days. He had to attend his classes till late noon and then head over to work for the festival for 3-4 hours. To add on his misfortune, he had accepted the challenge of competing in the talent show which resulted him in extra practice after hours in the old hall across the main buliding. The old hall was named old literally because it was old. The university kept all the outdated or not-important stuff in the hall and very few students roamed around the area.

Baekhyun had found the old hall when he and Kyungsoo lost their way while walking and found themselves infront of the antiquated building. It wasn't anything like creepy or stuff. There were students roaming around still. It was just that everyone knew there wasn't any interesting stuff inside and so, no one tried to peek inside. Well, except Baekhyun. He had seen the staff transfer an old piano inside and he wanted to see if it worked still. To his contentment, the oldie worked just fine and that's how the place became an escapade for Baekhyun whenever he wanted to sing candidly. Also, his song was coming up very well.

His best time of the day though would be the story writing where he would have occassional written transactions with PCY who had commended him with excitement for his first Judy POV chapter. The story had updated two chapters till now and received a tremendous response from the readers. There had been many articles about the story already. Baekhyun had been thankful to PCY for all the honest criticisms the latter gave him and also the words of acknowledgement he recieved.

Baekhyun was getting busier by the time. Only one week was left for the festival and he had started to panic. 

 

He was sitting on his bed, a plush toy in hand, staring at the front door of the room, lost in his thoughts of the festival when it banged open.

"Stupid, nonsense, whimsical fool." Kyungsoo came in muttering the words.

Baekhyun stared in confusion. 

Kyungsoo continued. "How hard is it to lift up the pen and write the damn thing? It isn't rocket science. Fool." He was muttering all the while throwing his bag on the bed.

"Um, Soo, everything okay?" Baekhyun asked out of curiosity.

Kyungsoo turned around, frown still on his face. "Tell me , Baek. How hard is it to write something- oh wait, let me correct that- How hard is it to copy something? That too, written right in front on the board?"

"What?" Baekhyun quirked a brow.

"That named Jongin just asked me to borrow my book because he slept during the whole class. Oh God! Why do you even have to attend if you are there just to sleep?" Kyungsoo was surely raging with anger now.

Baekhyun sighed. "Soo, its been a week and a half since you submitted your project and you got a good grade too? Why are you still pestering over that swimmer?"

"Well not my fault he found the only empty seat in the class beside me! Now I am stuck with him for the whole semester." He plopped on the bed with a groan.

Jongdae decided to enter at the same time as well. "Yo juniors! I got some news!!!" He came in shouting like an panicked dinosour.

"Might as well tell us please?" Kyungsoo sat up.

"Well, there has been an announcement that..." he stopped to take a breath. Baekhyun cocked his head in anticipation. " that the Spring festival will be held in 4 days instead of a week."

"What?" Baekhyun stood up so fast he nearly got a head rush.

"Yeah, something about a curfew around the city on the previous set date of the festival." He took a sit on the nearby couch. 

"I am doomed." The words slipped Baekhyun's tongue and he sat on the bed, head in his hands.

"Hey, Baek. Don't worry." Kyungsoo sat beside Baekhyun, caressing his back. "You said the setup was already done right? You have a very minimal amo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter