LET'S DO THIS!

INSIEME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hey BBH,

Thanks for accepting the offer.

Without further ado, Let's get right into it.

So, should we start thinking about the ideas? What genre do you think we should write about? I was thinking about something revolving around romance since its the spring season and readers may actually enjoy the environment around them while reading.

What do you think?

PCY

----------------------------------------------

Hey PCY, 

Actually I was thinking of the same thing. I have some bits and pieces I had in my mind that I wrote. I'll attach them to this mail so you can give it a look and tell me which one do you like better.

BBH

Attachments: MS-WORD file.

------------------------------------------------

Hey BBH,

Wow, you definitely have some interesting ideas.

I like the second one better. It has a unique concept. I think it can turn out very well.

P.S. : I think we should have a more comfortable way of communication. I know you don't want to reveal yourself. So, how about you suggest something?

PCY

 

-----------------------------------------------

Baekhyun was confused. How can he talk and discuss ideas with the latter without revealing himself?

A sudden idea came to his mind and the boy smirked.

------------------------------------------------

Hey PCY,

I think you are right. I'll send you an Instagram ID and you can DM me there to text. You can create an alternate ID too, for your privacy.

ID: @bbh_as_bbh

BBH

-------------------------------------------------

 

Chanyeol laughed on seeing the ID name. He was amused by the witty responses of the person. Yes, this person is special. He thought again and smiled.

Chanyeol opened his instagram and created a new ID.

He chuckled a bit on seeing the ID name he created for himself and then went on to search the person he was looking for to DM.

 

 

A notification popped up on Baekhyun's phone and his eyes lit up in anticipation. Grabbing the phone quickly, he opened the notification and chuckled a bit.

@pcy_as_pcy wants to send you a message.

Hey there, its me. 

Baekhyun knew who it was. The name was making him laugh a lot. 

 

INSTAGRAM

BBH: Hello. So, Are you Ready? Let's discuss the synopsis first and post it in the 'upcoming stories'  section.

BBH: Let's see the response first.

 

PCY: Okay. Lets start. So, the plot you wrote, is about two people with different ideas about the world.

PCY: We should make a synopsis of about 100 words which can create an anticipation among the readers.

 

BBH: Sure, Let's work on it.

--------------------------------------------------

 

2 hours later.

BBH: Okay. The summary seems perfect. Let's post it.

--------------------------------------------------

YOUTH

UPCOMING STORIES: Curious about you.

(A story depicting romance in an unusual way, written by BBH and PCY as co-authors.)

Read all about it in HERE.

 

Comments: (1424)

123reader: OMG!! Am i reading this right? The two are working as co-authors? This is going to be so good I can already sense it.

bbh_lover: Both are having their first stories as co-authors. Can't wait to read it!!!!!!

readingmachine00: YaaSSSSSSS!!!!!!! The two of my most favorite authors are collaborating. I am in love with the synopsis already.

cheerstoreaders: The story synopsis is soooo good though. This is going to be a masterpiece.

pcy_guru: AHHHHHHH!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

 

------------------------------------------------

INSTAGRAM :

BBH: Hey, the response seems good.

PCY: Yeah it does.

BBH: Alright, let's do this.

PCY: Let's Do This!!!!

 

---------------------------------------------

Baekhyun plopped down on his bed after an hour long series of discussions and emails with some storyline changes and corrections here and there. He was tired. But he was also having fun doing it. He never thought he would have such nice time writing a story with another person.

They had decided to write the story with the POVs of both the main characters. It would be an alternate chapter as a POV for each character. Which means, a scene would be depicted by POVs of both the characters.

They had thought about the es of their characters too and it was eventually decided to put a girl and a boy as main characters so as to target the feelings of all the audiences and to increase the relatability to the characters by both the genders.

Baekhyun got the female character's part to write, just because PCY called dibs on the male character, but he was okay with it, kind of.

It was surely going to be a task with Baekhyun writing the parts of Judy and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter