WORK, WORK, WORK...

INSIEME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Coming back to the dorms took a bit longer than usual as Baekhyun stopped multiple times to check whether what happened just 15 minutes ago was true or not. Chanyeol as always looked handsome and cool (maybe hot?) in his attire and Baekhyun could feel himself blushing instantly. The senior wasn't paying attention to him at first and that gave Baekhyun time to put on his game face.

It wasn't until he heard Jongdae screaming at him from his balcony, that Baekhyun realised how long was he just standing there for.

 

"So, what's up with you?" Jongdae asked once Baekhyun entered the room.

Baekhyun wasn't going to answer that truthfully. No. Too embarrasing.

"Nothing. I am a bit tired I guess. I'll just sleep for a bit. Wake me up in an hour, please. I have to get to the Spring Festival meeting in about two hours. Oh, and I am chosen as the leader our team." he sighed and plopped on the bed.

"You WHAT?" Jongdae sprang up from his seat.

"Later, please. I need to sleep."

"Alright, you better give me answers after waking up though."

"Yeah, yeah."

And just like that Baekhyun almost immediately fell asleep after the long 'feelings' session he had with himself.

 

An hour and half later

 

"Hey, Baek. I think you should wake up. You have at most 15 mins to get to the meeting on time." Jongdae said in a small voice. Baekhyun opened his eyes in an instant and sat up to see the clock on his desk. Surely, if he wanted to attend that meeting, he needed to leave. Like, right now.

"WTF, Jongdae? Why didn't you wake me up before?" Baekhyun asked while hurriedly putting on a new clean t-shirt for the meeting.

"The tacos I had for lunch didn't go well with my digestive system, okay? I have been in the toilet for the last hour after you fell asleep." Jongdae said dryly.

"I told you not to eat the food from the streets here, didn't I? They aren't hygenic at all." Baekhyun sighed as he put on his socks.

"Lecture me later, alright? You'll be late if you don't leave now."

"And whose fault is that?" Baekhyun said, sarcastically. One look in the mirror and Baekhyun was out of the door. 

'10 minutes... No. No. No. Faster Baekhyun.' Baekhyun didn't want to be late on the first day. Also, he was the leader. Also, Park Chanyeol was there and being late infront of him would be a big no-no.

Baekhyun was running so fast, he didn't even notice the person standing under the tree beside the conference hall. He ran and kept running till he put his first foot inside the hall.

"Made it. With 2 minutes to spare." Baekhyun huffed. He straightened up after catching his breath and found himself being stared down by seven pair of eyes. Everyone was looking at him, amused.

"Its Byun Baekhyun." He heard someone whisper. He felt awkward a bit for creating such a scene but he casted the feeling aside and took a seat, that wasn't taken at the discussion table.

"Wow, So, we have Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun in the same team? And I am a part of it? I am going to make so many people jealous, I swear." A girl, whom Baekhyun didn't know, said in a hushed voice to the person next to her. Well, she didn't do a very good job in whispering as the whole team heard it and Baekhyun just disregarded it.

"Alright. Seems everyone is here. Let's start the meeting, then." A deep voice echoed in the hall and everybody turned to the direction of the voice and then entered Park Chanyeol wearing a casual grey hoodie and a pair of black jeans hugging his legs with slightly curly hair covering his forehead. The outfit was as casual as possible but even then it made Chanyeol look like a VIP. Well, he was one, after all.

He walked across the table and made his way to, what was meant to be the boss's chair, adjacent to Baekhyun on the right side. 

He sat down, gave a small smile to everyone and spoke, "Alright. This is the finalised team of the Music Department for the Spring Festival. I am Park Chanyeol and I'll be the director. First, Let's start with the introductions. Starting from my right. Please, introduce yourself."

A doe-eyed pretty boy got up from his seat and began speaking while figeting with his fingers, yet voice loud enough, "S-Sure. Hello, everyone. My name is Luhan, first year and I have been assigned the duty of lightings at the festival."

After that, everyone introduced themselves one by one. 

There were Trisha and George (incharge of food), Frank (incharge of stage setup) with Nikita and Fred as assistants and then there was Ashley (incharge of decorations). 

At last, when it was Baekhyun's turn, everybody was looking at him with anticipation as to what position he would get while Ashley had a smirk on her face. She didn't have any partner or assistant and she was sure that Baekyun would be either her assistant or her partner. She was hoping for an assistant though. It would be an accomplishment and a thing to brag to get such a famous student as her assistant.

Ashley had a major crush on Chanyeol since she entered the college and wanted the senior to notice her once, but the opportunity never came. Now she had a chance. Whether Baekhyun be her partner or assistant, she had her ways to make people work for her. 

And with Chanyeol being the dir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter