Get Off My Boyfriend!

INSIEME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I haven't proof read this (I am lazy), so, there might be some errors but please just ignore them. Its midnight where I live and I need to go to sleep. Anyway... Enjoy.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

“Get off Of My Boyfriend!”

It was Chanyeol. His eyes were red. His fists were tightly balled up with anger. He looked like he had dressed hastily, blue ripped jeans with a blue shirt  of the same shade and blue shoes making him look like some kind of a big blue dragon threw up on him.

His aura reeked of only one thing. How dare someone touch his love in an inappropriate way!

Walking inside the cafeteria with angry steps, his eyes were only on his love, his Baekhyun.

Baekhyun clearly seemed uncomfortable, a bit scared but most importantly, vulnerable to the whole situation. His anger rose when his eyes met the soon to be ripped off hand, still groping Baekhyun’s shoulders.

“I told you to get your hands off of him, Wu. Are you deaf?” Chanyeol roared, as he made way to the table. Kris Wu still stood there, hands still unmoving, instead, now groping tighter as Baekhyun tried to squirm away from him.

“Chanyeol.” Baekhyun’s voice sounded broken.

That did it. The punch clearly landed on the nose and he was out. Everyone in the cafeteria gasped. Kris Wu was knocked out with just one punch from Chanyeol.

Without wasting a second, Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun towards him, locking him in a tight embrace.

Another round of gasps were heard. Park Chanyeol was hugging Byun Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was obviously shocked at the disquieting turn of events at first but the second Chanyeol hugged him, he felt safe. He felt secured. He felt warm and so, he buried his face in his Boyfriend’s neck, taking in his most favorite scent of the world.

“Are you okay, Babe?” Chanyeol whispered, a comforting hand moving up and down Baekyun’s back.

“I am.” Baekhyun smiled. “now that you are here, I am.”

Chanyeol backed away after a minute to take a look at Baekhyun, eyes admiring his features which landed on the lips and lingered there. He slowly leaned in and Baekhyun would’ve too, but a realization that they are still in the cafeteria, all the shocked faces watching them - some pulling their cell phones out, some staring with just pure jealousy - made him suddenly place his hand on Chanyeol’s lips in fluster.

“Chanyeol, we are in the cafeteria.” He whispered, cheeks red.

Chanyeol laughed at the innocence of his usually so confident boyfriend and kissed the pressed palm before moving it away and grip his waist a bit tighter than before, pulling him even closer.

“I don’t care.” He whispered and then leaned in again, pressing his lips a bit firm on the now stunned Baekhyun, eyes completely bulging out of surprise. He gave in soon too. The soft plump lips on his thinner ones didn’t take much time to work their magic and that’s how, Byun Baekhyun was seen sharing a rather passionate kiss with his boyfriend, Park Chanyeol in the cafeteria infront of everyone.

Jongdae and Kyungsoo looked at each other, smirks on their faces and did fist bump of accomplishment. Other than the two and Kris – now groaning in pain – the whole cafeteria was a mess. Students murmuring out loud, capturing pictures, some girls sniffling with tears in eyes.

As Kris got more alert of the situation, Jongdae bent over to him. “You okay there, dude?” he said in a teasing voice.

“.” Kris groaned again while getting up.

The couple – now lost in each other’s eyes – didn’t seem to notice the commotion beside them.

“What the , dude. Why would you hit me so hard?” Kris roared.

Chanyeol diverted his eyes towards the senior, arms still securing Baekhyun beside him. “You claimed my boyfriend as yours. You kept your hands on him when he was clearly uncomfortable. He’s mine. I think that’s about enough reason.” He stated as a matter of fact and looked at Baekhyun with the most affectionate eyes.

Baekhyun blushed. He quickly averted his eyes before he could get more flustered at the bold words and looked at Kris. “But Kris, why would tell everyone it was you in the photos?”

Kris smirked. “Oh, I just…” his eyes diverted to a shocked Ashley sitting on the table nearby who was now trying to look anywhere but him, “…thought I should have some harmless fun. No one came out to confirm the title so I thought of playing a little.” He said with a tease in his voice.

“What kind of a ed up logic is that?” Jongdae snapped.

“Are you just pure stupid?” Kyungsoo joined in.

Kris let out a laugh. “Well, now that you put the truth forward, I am out of here.” He sent a two finger salute towards Chanyeol and a wink towards Baekhyun, walking out of the cafeteria.

The couple just looked at each other with a shake of their heads and let out a sigh.

Jongdae cleared his voice. “Uh, Guys? You need to take a look around the cafeteria.” He smirked and pointed at the awkward environment around.

Baekhyun did so and Chanyeol too. Everybody was looking at them like watching a movie, less the popcorns.

“Oops.” Baekhyun said with a blush.

“Wanna get out of here?” Chanyeol whispered.

Baekhyun smiled and nodded a bit. Chanyeol slowly intertwined his fingers with Baekhyun and in a click of a switch, they ran out of the cafeteria leaving a whole confused mob and two idiots namely jongdae and Kyungsoo, rolling on the floor in laughter.

 

Chanyeol took Baekhyun to the old hall and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter