A START OF SOMETHING NEW

INSIEME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Headlines:  "Am I Serious?" A Must Read. 

 

 The story, "Am I serious?", released on YOUTH, has become a big hit among youngsters, in just 24 hours, for its deep and emotional storyline. The characters and the plot have proven to be a source of encouragement and fun for the readers. The writer, 'BBH', is already famous for extraordinary writing skills and every story they have written has notedly become a hit. 

'BBH' is the author of many known hits such as "Make It Yours" and "Is it too late?", with "Is that me?" being the first story as an author. Every story has something different to offer and presents us with a moral in an interesting way. 

The identity of 'BBH' is not revealed yet and the readers are eager to know just who this person is, which has become a hot topic among the readers lately.

Who Do You Think He/ She Is?

 

Comments:

LOveBBH: I just read the first chapter and I am already losing my .

MYBBHHH: Its definitely a guy. I know. I just know.

Readinghappy: I don't care if its a guy or a girl. I love your writings no matter what.

Casey101010: I want them to be a cute guy please!!!! I wanna date you BBH. I love you.

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

"Have you seen this?" Jongdae chimes.

"What?" Baekhyun shifts from his position on his desk to take a peek at what his roommate is trying to show him.

A gentle smile spreads on his face after reading the article on the laptop as a warm feeling encircles him. He is genuinely happy, not because he is the hot topic for 'reasons', but because people are liking his work. He doesn't want fame. He just wants to write what he thinks will inspire people to do things better and encourage them. He is a sappy romantic but he still has a way of writing, that sets new trends of romance among the youngsters.

Many of the lines from his stories are used by people as trends. Like "My phone number is what you want but my shoe number is what you'll get." is really famous among the girls as a reply for the creepy flirts. And also, "Do it yourself because you ARE capable" as an encouraging message during hard times for students. He also has been the source of many hashtag trends such as #BetterBeCarefree with people posting confessions of what they actually want from their lives and the steps they are taking for it.

However, Baekhyun himself has been in a conflict with his thoughts about his status as a writer on YOUTH. He is perfectly happy with being anonymous and doesn't really want to add more attention to himself than he already gets. You see, Byun Baekhyun is a well known personality in Calibers University Campus. He is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter