| II |

Losing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sana was looking out the classroom window when she heard her fellow students whispering. 

 

"Did you know Momo called the new kid leader? And the kid is only a freshman!" 

"Really? Is she part of 'The Devils' now?"

"I don't know, but Jeongyeon and Jihyo even took care of her."

 

They must be talking about the pale girl that she had a mini stare contest with earlier. 

 

"Sana-ya, don't you think that Chaeyoung is really cute?" Mina asked her. Sana just shrugged.

"I think Tzuyu is prettier." 

"Whatever, squirrel." 

"Hey, Mina do you remember that girl that was sitting with 'The Devils' earlier?" 

"Yeah, why? Do you like her?"

"Yeah.. I mean no!!" Sana stood up and was about to strangle her friend. 

"I think her name's Kim Daeyun or something. Why you wanna go confess later? I'll come with you." Mina and even wiggled her eyebrows. 

"ANIYA! I'm just curious!" Sana said and proceeded to beat up her friend.

 

"Excuse me. If you're done talking about our leader, I would like to get to my seat." The two Japanese girls looked to their right to see Jihyo standing there looking at them coldly. 

 

They both immediately gave way to her and stared at her like everyone else in the room. Jihyo sat down behind Sana, which was at the very back of the classroom and right next to the window. 

 

"Her name's Kim Dahyun, get it right. And you better not got anywhere near her without 'The Devils' permission." Jihyo said coldly not even looking at them. 

 

When their teacher arrived, Jihyo got a call. Everyone was still staring at her, even the teacher. She looked at her phone and immediately answered it.

 

"Hmm. Why?" Jihyo said.

 

"Arasso. Just wait for me, ok? No! Don't do tha-" Jihyo answered.

 

"Aish! Aigoo this kid will be the death of me." Sana heard Jihyo mumble as she walked past them and ran outside the classroom.

 

Meanwhile, Dahyun was left in front of her classroom with everyone staring at her. When the teacher arrived, she just walked coolly and sat at the very back next to the window, like Jihyo. She placed down her plate of waffles and started eating while the teacher was talking about some rules to get Dahyun caught up.

 

"First rule! No eating!" Dahyun looked up to see the teacher right in front of her. She just glared at the old lady and continued eating her beloved waffles. 

 

The teacher didn't seem to get a clue that Dahyun didn't want to be disturbed and took away her waffles. 

 

"Ms. Kim Dahyun, right? You aren't an exception to my rules so please, stop eating before I send you to the office." 

 

Dahyun just glared at her and pulled out her phone to call someone. 

 

"Thomas. This teacher took my food. Should I kill her?" Dahyun said seriously. 

 

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu was unfortunate eno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter