| VIII |

Losing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's Monday and Dahyun just got up from her bed. She quickly did her morning routine, went downstairs and the stove to make some breakfast. She decided to just make some bacon and toast herself some waffles of course.

She also made sure to cook some for Minseok because she's not the type of person to leave someone hungry just because she hates them. She decided to wake up her brother first before making coffee. 

 

"Minseok-ssi. Wake up." Dahyun said after barging in the room without knocking. 

"It's time for school. Wake up!" 

I swear to god. Why is my life so hard?

"I'll get up if you call me oppa, again." The older Kim said with his face burried on his pillow. 

my life.

"Fine. Suit yourself." Dahyun said before walking downstairs. 

 

Honestly, she could care less if they were both late to school, but her friends would probably annoy her about it all day. She got out her french press and put some grinded coffee beans in it before adding hot water. She then pushed down the plunger and poured herself some coffee in her favorite mug. 

Fortunately, Minseok finally came down all dressed up. He sat down in front of Dahyun, who was pouring almost half of the sugar bag in her coffee.

 

"You know you're gonna get diabetes." Minseok said trying to take the sugar bag away from her after looking at her waffles in disgust. 

" off."

"Language!"

". . Motherer. . . . . . -ity !" Dahyun gave him an obvious fake smile before sipping her coffee. 

 

Meanwhile, Sana was about to get inside her car when she saw Dahyun with the guy from yesterday. She doesn't know why but when she saw how Dahyun argues with him like they were siblings, (which they are, but she doesn't need to know that ;) ) she didn't like it. She just shook her head and drove to school. 

 

"Tzuyu! Good morning!" Sana said cheerfully while giving the younger girl a hug. Seeing the Taiwanese girl made her really happy and just instantly brightened her mood for some reason. 

 

"Hi Sana unnie! How's your morning?"

"Better now that I'm talking to you." Sana winked before wrapping an arm around Tzuyu's shoulder. 

She noticed how Tzuyu smiled shyly and couldn't help but pinch her cheeks. The two continued talking *cough flirting cough* until the bell rang. They both went to their respective classes and bid each other goodbye. 

 

"Hey Dahyun unnie." Tzuyu greeted the pale girl. In the past few weeks, Dahyun had somehow befriended Tzuyu and Chaeyoung. The three quickly became friends after Dahyun saved the two from some jerks. In return, the two wanted to do something for her but Dahyun turned them down.

 

Dahyun found the two girls refreshing. It was nice to feel like a normal teenager. With her gang mates, they were a family so having Tzuyu and Chaeyoung with her made her feel like an actual student.

 

"Yo! Dahyun unnie!" Chaeyoung greeted her as well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter