| XII |

Losing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Guys, it's not that big a deal! We just happened to be related." Jihyo said. 

The guys were now gone and got kicked out after Taehyung and Jimin started teasing Dahyun and the three had a full on wrestling match. Besides, they all had to get ready anyway, for their classes.

"And in all these years, why didn't you tell us?" Momo asked with her arms crossed. 

"Because you never asked?" Jihyo said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

 

They were at school and Dahyun was eating her bagel and cream cheese when she saw Minseok talking to Sana. She was laughing, probably at something he said and Dahyun noticed how Minseok looked at her. 

He really likes her, huh?

She looked slightly to the left to see Tzuyu staring at the two of them with a frown. 

God damn it Minatozaki Sana. 

Dahyun sighed and sipped some hot cocoa. She was about to take a bite of her bagel when she heard some screaming. 

"OMG! It's the Bulletproof Scouts!" 

"AAAHHHHH!!! OPPA BE MINE PLEASE!!!" 

 

The Devils all mimicked the girls and made faces at each other when everyone went silent. 

"You guys are really ugly." a deep voice said. The girls all turned around to see the seven guys all staring at them. 

"Whatever, Taehyung." Momo said.

"You look like a medieval baby." Dahyun said. 

"What are you talking about now?" 

"You know. Those ugly babies in the old paintings." Dahyun added trying to explain with hand gestures. She ended up just showing a photo on her phone. 

"I'm getting kind of tired of your faces." Jeongyeon said stealing Dahyun's bagel. 

"Yeah well, did we ask?" Seokjin retorted. 

 

When the bell rang, The Devils went to their classrooms and the boys were escorted by the guidance counselor. 

It was time for art and Mina, Chaeyoung, Sana, Minseok and Dahyun all had it together. They were supposed to be painting their partner. Mina and Chaeyoung were partners and Sana and Minseok were too. Dahyun got to chill and eat some ramen. (ramen and chill *wink*) 

 

"Everyone, we have a new student! Please introduce yourself." Their old art teacher said. 

"I'm V." He said with a serious face.

Dahyun almost spat out her ramen. She quickly looked to the front of the class to see Taehyung smirking at her. 

"Alright, V. You will be Dahyun's partner. Right over there." The old lady said pointing at Dahyun who was sulking. 

 

Taehyung quickly went over to Dahyun and started introducing himself to everyone at the table. 

"Hi, I'm V." He said smiling. He was totally different just a few minutes ago in front of the class.

"Hi, nobody asked." Dahyun said. 

"Dahyun, be nice!" Minseok said before smacking her head and then chatting with Taehyung. 

 

Sana watched as Xiumin hit Dahyun. Her eyebrows furrowed and decided to just distract herself by talking to V. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter