| VII |

Losing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So you're my new sister huh." The guy smiled at her before raising his hand for a handshake.

 

Dahyun glared at the the young man who resembled her. She didn't like him at all. She didn't like how he was so cheerful and friendly. She didn't like how he doesn't seem to care that they've literally never even knew about each other and now they're living together. In fact, all she wanted to do was just punch his bright smiley face. 

 

"Okay.." He said after Dahyun rejected his handshake, causing him to just drop his hand awkwardly.

"How about we get to know each other a little? I'll start." He said cheerfully. Dahyun just sat there emotionlessly. 

Suzy had already left after dropping off her new brother and it's not like she can just kick him out.

 

"Um, let's see.. ooh! I love parties! I'm hoping we can host some here!" He added still smiling widely. 

Dahyun hates parties. 

"Hmm, what else?.. I'm a pretty loud person." 

Dahyun hates loud people. 

"I love action movies." 

Dahyun hates action movies.

Does this guy not hate anything?

"Mm, I hate waffles." 

Now, this guy was just asking for a beating.

 

"Oh! And don't worry about the person who killed dad. I'm gonna find him! And I'm gonna make him pay for what he did." He added raising his fist. 

"Your turn!" 

Dahyun stood up and stared at him with soulless eyes. 

 

"I killed him." She said as if it wasn't a big deal. 

"H-huh? Killed who?" 

"Kim Woobin." 

 

Dahyun calmly walked to her room upstairs and slammed the door shut, leaving her new brother staring at her.

Of course, her peace was short lived because of the doorbell ringing continuously throughout her mansion. She was sure it was her gang because only Momo would press the doorbell like there was an apocalypse of zombies waiting outside. 

She immediately ran downstairs to hopefully kick them out since she's not in the mood but her brother beat her to it. 

 

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Jihyo asked / interrogated the poor guy. 

 

Dahyun quickly interfered and stood between them. She signaled her group to back down and ran her fingers through her hair. 

 

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked them. 

"Are these your friends, Dahyun? Do you guys want to come in? It's cold outside." He said before smiling brightly. 

 

"You know, you should be nicer like him, Hyunnie." Momo said clearly checking out her brother. Dahyun just rolled her eyes. 

 

Because of what her brother said, her gang was now rummaging through the kitchen, laying on the couch comfortably and even the tv. 

He was just standing there watching

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter