| XIII |

Losing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I don't see why we have to do this." Dahyun said. 

All the students were gathered in the quad with their bags. The school has planned for a trip somewhere for 3 days. Other schools would also be joining the trip.

"It's a bonding experience Dahyunnie." Xiumin said wrapping an arm around her. 

"Don't touch me, Minseok oppa." Dahyun said emphasizing the 'oppa' to mock him. 

Hold on.

Minseok.

Oppa?

Sana suddenly remembered how Dahyun came to her house complaining about her brother. No way. It can't be the same Minseok right? 

"I'm with Dubu on this one. Where are we going anyway?" V said. 

Jeongyeon scoffed. It was as if the Bulletproof Scouts and them didn't just have a fight weeks ago, with Dahyun getting shot and everything. The truth was all eleven of them had known each other since they were little. Taehyung and Dahyun met at an orphanage and was probably the closest out of all of them with the exception of Jihyo and Jimin. 

Sana watched as V and Dahyun started teasing each other. 

What's he doing with my Dahyun?

Only I can call her Dubu. 

Psh. At least Dahyun has a nickname for me.

Hah! Take that V! 

Wait. Why does Dahyun call him Taehyung?

Ugh. 

"Sana, are you okay? You look like you're in pain." Xiumin said rubbing her back slightly. 

"Huh? Yeah. I'm fine." Sana said looking at the two before smiling slightly at Xiumin. 

"So, do you want me to save you a seat inside? It looks like you still need to put your luggage away." He said. 

"Yeah. Sure." Sana said absentmindedly. 

"What a gentleman you are." Sana mumbled to herself looking at Xiumin who was entering the school bus. 

She was about to carry her luggage when a pale hand did it before she can. She looked up to see Dahyun walking ahead of her with her luggage in one hand and another one in her other hand. Sana blushes and smiled to herself before running after Dahyun.

Before she could though, she saw V trying to take one of the luggages and kept on pestering  the pale girl until she finally kicked him on his shin. Sana inwardly laughed and celebrated when he walked away pouting, until another girl came up to Dahyun. 

Ugh. Why do you have to be so hot Kim Dahyun?

Wait. What?

What did I just say? or think? Whatever.

 

"You're welcome, princess." Dahyun said patting her head before passing by her to get inside the bus. 

Sana couldn't help but stare at the girl. She quickly regained focus and followed her so that they can maybe, possibly sit together. 

She walked inside to see The Devils and XOXO together at the back fo the bus. Jeongyeon and Nayeon were seated next to each other, as well as Mina and Chaeyoung. Momo was alone, but beside her was a bag full of food. Like Momo, Tzuyu and Dahyun were both alone. She was about to sit next to one of them when someone tapped her shoulder. 

"Hey. Our seat's over there." Xiumin smiled at her. 

"Oh yeah. I forgot." Sana said apologetically. She was kinda bummed out but Xiumin seemed to be a fun person. 

"No worries." He said before leading her to their seat.

"So, is Minseok your real name?" Sana asked trying to start a conversation. 

"Yeah. Xiumin is kinda lika a stage name almost." He said smiling. 

Xiumin was celebrating. The girl he liked was sitting next to him and they'll be together for nearly 2 hours. He can get to know her during that time and maybe ask what she likes in a guy and stuff like that. 

To him, Sana was like a cold drink on a hot day. She was refreshing and even though they've only known each other for a short time, he was completely hypnotised by her. Just one smile from the japanese and he would do anything for her. 

 

-

 

After nearly 1 hour of sitting, the teachers decided to stop by at a gas station, the kids can stretch and get some food for the ride too.

It was a very bad idea to leave the kids alone. Momo and Jeongyeon had 4 baskets each full of food while Jihyo was trying to stop them. Mina and Caheyoung were flirting by the coffee machine causing Mina to nearly burn her hand when the little cub leaned forward. Nayeon was adding candy to Jeongyeon's basket and Tzuyu was getting big bags of chips and candy. 

Sana was contemplating whether to get some jelly or chocopie. Xiumin was beside her suggesting to get some jelly while Dahyun was on her other side stocking up on some chocopie. Dahyun felt someone staring at her so she looked up to see Sana. The younger girl was already stuffing her face with chocopie even if she hasn't paid for it yet. 

 

"Want one?" She asked the japanese not knowing that she looked so adorable chewing innocently with her eyes wide and some chocolate around . 

"Doesn't that make you fat?" Sana asked wiping the chocolate off of . 

"Why? Do I look fat to you?" Dahyun teased puffing out her cheeks. 

"Yeah. You need to go to a gym." Sana teased back. Dahyun frowned at her before smirking. 

"You just wanna see my abs. Here. You just needed to ask you know." Dahyun said lifting up her shirt to show the older girl her abs. Sana immediately turned red and looked around to see if anyone was looking, before putting the younger girl's shirt back down. 

 

Xiumin saw the whole thing and glared at Dahy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter