| IX |

Losing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hi! You're one of Dahyun's friends right? I'm Xiumin." Sana looked up to see the boy from earlier looking at her. She smiled slightly and introduced herself.

"Minatozaki Sana." 

Xiumin smiled at her and she just now realized how familiar his smile is. 

"Have we.. met before? You seem familiar." Sana asked.

"I don't think so. But maybe you've seen me in your dreams before." He said and then winked at her. 

Sana hit him lightly and laughed a little. Other girls would have been blushing right now, but Sana wasn't.

 

"How do you know Dahyun?" She asked after a while. 

"I think you better ask her that question." Xiumin said and his smiled faltered slightly. He didn't want to overstep his boundaries and tell everyone that he's Dahyun's brother. Maybe Dahyun doesn't wanna tell anyone. 

"Why? Are you guys house mates or something?" 

"No. It's just.. I would rather have her answer." 

 

Sana's eyes narrowed and thought of all the possible relationships that he can have with Dahyun. 

Boyfriend?

More than that?

ENGAGED?!

WHAT IF THEIR MARRIED?!?!

Why am I even thinking about this? I don't even like her. Right?.. 

 

Sana coughed and shook her head to get rid of her thoughts. 

Xiumin saw her and couldn't help but notice how cute she was. Sana was just a perfect girl in his eyes. She's pretty, nice, talented and she's in a band. 

"Do you, by any chance, have a boyfriend, Sana?" 

"Nope." Sana said clueless to the fact that Xiumin has now developed a liking towards her. 

 

-

 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

 

"Hey."

"Hi, uh.. come in." 

Sana opened her door wider to let the pale girl inside her house. Like Dahyun, she lives alone since her parents are in Japan. Dahyun was wearing her glasses again.

 

"So.. did you need something?" Sana asked after they both sat down on her couch.

"Not really. I just wanted to get away from Minseok, cause he's irritating me." 

Sana noticed how Dahyun talks a lot more after school and felt happy that the girl was somehow opening up to her, even a little. 

"Minseok? Who's that?" 

"My brother." 

 

Sana could tell by Dahyun's voice that she didn't really wanna talk about it so she decided to just drop it. 

"Ok. I still don't get why you're here.." 

"Do you want me to leave?"

"NO! No. It's not- It's really not like that. I just.. I don't- I mean.. Like what- wait, no, why.. Ugh."

Dahyun chuckled seeing how flustered Sana got. She was a stuttering mess and her face was like a tomato now. She liked messing with Sana. It was like messing with a little toddler. 

 

"You're so mean." Sana said pouting. Dahyun patted her head which made her blush even more.

"I'm sorry." Dahyun said trying to not smile widely but failed. Sana was talking to herself and mocking her while she was talking causing her to laugh out loud.

"PUBAHASHJAHA! WHY IS YOUR FACE LIKE THAT? YOU LOOK LIKE A GOAT! HAHAHA!" Sana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter